Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Dumbledore's Niece ❯ time to leave for you ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sorry about the sucky romance thing last chapter…no one said I was good at it…in fact this is my first romance fic and I don't really like romance stuff but heh…makes the story good don't you think?

~Time to Leave for Some~

Uni avoided Malfoy for several weeks. Well, not really avoided him, just tried to avoid being in a room without many people around so that he couldn't try anything. To say she wasn't afraid would be a lie because the truth was she was scared of him. She even had more time to think, doing this, trying to figure out how to get her brooch back from Pansy. Nope, she didn't come up with a single plan. Nadda. Zilch.

Serena on the other hand, felt as if her and Darien were drifting apart every single day. She saw him spending time with Raye more and more. Then, she felt herself talk to Harry more and more. He seemed to make all her problems go away once she talked to him. Once he left, she felt depressed once again. She knew she had a crush on him. But it was more than that she knew it. But what was it?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Uni sat on the floor doing her homework in the Slytherin common room. Everyone where making their way out of the tower to watch the Quidditch game against Gryffindor. Personally, she didn't really want to go watch because it was boring. She didn't feel like watching the two teams beating each other up as they did every time they were in the air. She'd rather be on the team itself to actually enjoy a game.

She sighed and closed her Defense Against the Dark Arts textbook. She lay back on her back, exhausted. She was finally finished. She looked up at the grandfather clock and saw that it was still eight. The students of Hogwarts had left for the game an hour ago. She groaned and got up. Uni went up to her room and grabbed her black cloak. She walked downstairs to the commons and left the tower.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is so exciting!!" Serena cried gleefully. "Harry and the others are pretty good!!"

"Good?! They're great!!" shouted Ron, and then cheered along with everyone else as one of their Chasers scored a goal.

"You people are going to have to teach us how to play this game!!" said Lita, jumping up and down.

"Yeah!!" said Arina and Sam together.

"We can do it this weekend after we visit Hogsmead," said Hermione. "I'm sure Harry and the others-"

"And me," added Ron.

"Yes, yes, and Ron, won't mind teaching you guys," finished Hermione.

"HEY!!! LOOK!!" shouted Mina, pointing at the field. Everyone quickly turned their attentions to where she was pointing her finger and saw Harry getting hit by a bludger that he hadn't seen.

"Oh," said Amy worriedly, "I hope he's all right."

"Yeah, we don't want a broken Harry Potter back!!" shouted Raye. "Ya hear me Slytherins!!"

"GO HARRY!!" screamed Serena, Mina, Arina, Raye, Lita, Sam, and Michiru. Haruka, Amy, Ron, Hermione, and Darien shook their heads and sweatdropped. "FINISH THEM OFF!!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is such a brutal sport," Setsuna said shaking her head, holding onto Hotaru who was trying to wriggle out of her grasp all of a sudden. "Hotaru!" she scolded, "Stop moving and sit still!"

"Uni," replied Hotaru stretching out her hands. Setsuna turned around and found Uni, who was clutching her robe tighter around her because it was cold.

"Hello, Uni-hime," greeted Setsuna, "You've decided to join us?"

"Hai, Setsuna-chan," she said, coming up to them and standing next to Setsuna, "I was doing with all my homework and I got lonely."

Setsuna nodded and turned her attention back to the game as a Bludger hit a Chaser. The Muggle sensei shook her head in disapprovingly. Dumbledore seemed to be enjoying himself, as he was used to this kind of game. But he did notice that this particular match seem to be more violent than it usually was. Hotaru managed to slip out of Setsuna's reach and had walked over to Uni, who gladly picked her up.

"Konnichiwa, firefly," said Uni softly and sat Hotaru on her lap as they both watch the game. "This is so boring. Though it is more violent than usual."

"You noticed too," said her uncle giving her a smile.

"Hai, Uncle Albus," she nodded. She looked back at the game just in time to notice that both seekers of both team were hit by a bludger surprisingly and were falling to the ground, their broom still in the air. Yep, more violent than any other game all right. She immediately got up from her seat and was still holding Hotaru and looked over the edge of where she was sitting. She noticed that everyone in the stadium was chattering loudly, wondering if they were both okay. She looked worriedly at the both of them, for she herself was wondering the same thing. Uni handed her uncle Hotaru and got out her computer from her pocket. It looked like Mercury's computer but it had a star and was black. She quickly began to type rapidly, scanning both boys from where she was.

"They're barely living," she breathed out.

Dumbledore heard her and looked up at her worriedly. "Uni, you must go help them."

"Of course, uncle," she said and then called out, "Come to me, Cosmos Windbreaker!!"

Her broom came zooming into the stadium, miraculously avoiding hitting all the players. She quickly hopped onto it and zoomed towards where the Gryffindors were. Uni needed help in saving the two since she didn't have her brooch. She would need Serena's help. She stopped in front of the scouts who were gaping from shock.

"Come on, Serena," ordered Uni, "They're badly hurt. I can't heal them myself. I don't have my brooch to help."

"Right," Serena nodded and carefully climbed on.

Uni reached Harry first, since he was the closest and Serena climbed off. She ran to him and felt his pulse.

"Uni!! What do I do!!?" shrieked Serena hysterically.

"Serena! Calm down and heal him! Use the crystal," said Uni, "I'm going to get Draco!"

Uni flew off towards Malfoy who was barely conscious and barely alive. He was many feet away from Harry and took her a while to get there.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Aw, geez, what am I suppose to do?" Serena said frantically. She looked down at Harry who had his eyes closed at the moment and his breath was raspy. His head was on Serena's lap.

Harry's eyes fluttered open and he blinked a couple times before he saw whom he was staring up at. There was blood on his eyes. Serena tore off a piece of her cloak and started wiping the blood away. "S-Serena?" he muttered, unsure if it was her or not.

"I'm here Harry," she said softly.

He groaned. "Aahh, it hurts…"

'What am I suppose to do!?' Serena asked herself. 'Use the Crystal, Serenity' Serena blinked. Who the heck was that? She looked down at Harry who was blinking in and out of consciousness. She took out her brooch and removed the crystal from its place. "You'll be all right, Harry, don't worry," she said. Then, she murmured, holding the crystal out, "I call upon the power of the Silver Crystal, Moon Healing Escalation!!"

A bright light surrounded the both of them and once it was gone, all of Harry's injuries were healed. But, he was still unconscious. Serena gently shook him awake and he groaned. His eyes opened and green and blue crystal eyes clashed.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly, after a moment of silence. He nodded. "Good, do you think you can get your broom so that we can help Malfoy? I don't think Uni can handle it herself."

"I guess," he mumbled and summoned his broom from the air. They both mounted on the broom with Serena holding onto his waist, causing him to blush. They quickly flew towards Uni and Malfoy.

A bright light shone and Serena knew what had happen. "Oh no!! Harry hurry up!!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Uni landed swiftly onto the ground next to Malfoy. He groaned in pain and she quickly placed his head on her lap after checking his pulse. What was she suppose to do? If she healed him, she would surely faint from lack of energy and maybe kill herself. Sure she knew how to fight and all, but using difficult magic such as healing would need a lot of energy. She always used the crystal to help her out so that she wouldn't be so tired. Darn that Pansy!! She looked at him and saw he was bleeding in several places, broken bones, and cuts.

"Stop moving," she ordered and added more softly, "You'll only make them worse."

He looked up at her, barely recognizing her because his sight was unfocused. "I thought you were in the tower," he muttered.

"I was bored," she replied and looked in the distance. Uni saw Harry and Serena coming their way at a fast speed and she quickly checked Malfoy's pulse again. His heart was going slower and slower by the second. She quickly calculated in her head and knew that if she waited for them to come so that Serena could heal him, he would be dead. "You'll be fine," she whispered to him in his ear.

He looked at her confused, wondering how she would help him out of this predicament. He knew he would die. He could feel himself slip away.

"Power of the Cosmos, aid me," she called out, "Universe Healing Rain!!" She touched his forehead with her hand and energy burst out of her, into the air and then into him. He sat up and looked at her weirdly, wondering what she had just done.

"Are you okay?" he asked her. She was paler than usual and she respond by collapsing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

~Dream~

"It is time, my child," echoed a voice.

"Who the hell are you?" Uni demanded to know.

The female voce giggled. "How you've changed so much, my darling. Do you not remember me? I am your mother, Hikari, the old Queen of the Cosmos."

"You…" breathed out Uni. "What…what are you doing here? What am I doing here? Leave me alone!"

"I cannot," the queen replied, "You must take over the throne when it is time, and I have also come here to warn you."

"Warn me?"

"Hai. Voldemort has found out that there is no senshi protecting Japan and has attacked there," her mother replied, "You must send scouts there immediately! Or the future of the moon will no be no longer."

Uni's eyes widen. "Hai! I will immediately…" She paused. "Arigato...okasan…. Arigato."

The queen nodded and began to disappear. "I know you will do well, my musume."

~End Dream~

Uni's eyes snapped open and she immediately sat up causing the blood to rush to her head all too quickly. She dropped back on the bed, groaning and clutching her head. Maybe she should have done that…yep. She looked around and noticed she was in her dormitory. No one was around. Uni sighed and got up and fixed her hair. After she brushed it a few time, she headed downstairs, deciding at the same time to go to the Gryffindor tower to speak to the scouts. She felt a hand grabbed her wrists and she glared at two crystal eyes.

"You're suppose to be in bed," he said.

"Let go," she said firmly.

"No, get back up there and rest. You're going to get hurt."

She rolled her eyes and snatched her hand away. "Why would you care, Draco? Besides, I've got more important things to do." Uni walked away and out of the tower. He shook his head, running a hand through his blond hair.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I hope she's all right," Arina said worriedly.

"I'm sure she'll be all right," reassured Darien, even though he himself was worried about his younger sister.

"If only I'd gotten there sooner," groaned Serena.

"Don't blame yourself, hime," said Haruka. "They shouldn't have been playing that violent anyways."

"At least they're all right, right Haruka?" said Michiru glaring at her cousin.

Haruka sighed and mumbled, "Whatever you say Michiru-chan."

"That's more like it!!"

"You've been hanging around Serena, Mina, Arina, Lita, Sam, and Raye way too much, Michiru," muttered Haruka, causing to win herself a smack in the head. Everyone chuckled at the sight.

"Senshis!!!" Uni shouted, coming in the room. She was using the Japanese word for scouts because she didn't want the others, as in Harry and them, to know whom she was talking about. The scouts immediately got up as a reflex and looked towards the door…err…portrait, whatever.

Arina and Sam quickly ran to her and began to ask million of questions at once. Uni just halted them with one hand and proceeded towards the others on the couch. She sat down between Serena and Darien and waited until everyone was settled before explaining the situation. (They're talking Japanese as of now, so that everyone else won't understand.)

"What's wrong, Uni-hime?" asked Haruka.

"The queen of the cosmos, my okasan, came to me," started Uni, "Most of us will have to leave the school and go back to Japan."

"Why? Is something the matter?" asked Amy.

"Hai," nodded Uni, "She told me that Voldemort has attacked the people of Japan. They have no protection."

Al the scouts gasped in shock.

"Tomorrow morning, Raye, Darien, Arina, Sam, Lita, Mina, and Amy will leave for Japan. I'll inform Uncle Albus," ordered Uni.

"Why can't we stay!?" whined Arina.

"Hai! We're suppose to be protecting you!" agreed Sam.

"I'll have Moon-hime and the outers. Besides, you two are the strongest one that can help the inners so go," she said firmly, clearly stating that this was the end of the conversation.

<Tell her before you leave Darien-chan> said Uni to Darien in her mind. He nodded to her, telling her he had gotten the message.

Uni got up. "Be ready tomorrow scouts, tonight will be your last day," she said in English. "Oyasumi nasai."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Uni entered the Slytherin common room. Too lazy to go up to her dormitory, she fell asleep on the couch once again. A shadow appeared beside her and placed a blanket on her so that she could be comfortable for the night. It disappeared going up the stairs towards the boys' dormitories.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Good morning, Serena, guys," said Harry cheerfully as he walked down the stairs. He saw the distraught faces on the scouts. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"You guys look like someone died," said Ron, coming up behind him.

Serena sobbed even harder. Darien tried to reach out to her and calm her but she pulled away from him. Haruka was glaring at him. Michiru was trying to calm her cousin down. Raye looked sad and guilty as Amy, Lita, Mina, and Sam were scolding her. Arina was trying to pull Darien back. He was mad at Serena for not letting him comfort her. She rejected him. Serena was in pain and she felt betrayed.

"Hey, how come none of you went to bed last night?" asked Hermione making her appearance. She saw the tension in the air and looked at Harry and Ron in question. They shrugged, not knowing what was going on either.

The scouts hadn't notice the three had entered the room yet or the other students filling in the common room. Most of them left the tower to the Great Hall to eat. Another day of classes and they would be done for the week. Harry, Ron, Hermione stood there watching the scouts, each wondering what had happened the night before. Each had looked like they hadn't gotten much sleep.

"Don't touch me!!" Serena screamed as she wrestled her arm away from Darien's grasp.

"Serena!!! Let me help you!!" said Darien, still being pulled back Arina. "Arina!! Will you let go of me!!"

"No, Darien," Arina said calmly, "You've done enough already. Come on, it's already morning. We've been up all morning. Let's go get breakfast, ne?"

Darien pulled back and sighed. "All right. Whatever, fine. Serena if you don't want me to help you, then whatever. Come on Raye."

Raye nodded and rushed to him to take his arms. She kept her head down, not wanting to see the faces of her fellow scouts and friends or the face of her best friend, Serena, who was now sobbing even harder. Darien left with a grim face with Raye clung to him. The left over scouts ran towards Serena trying to calm her down, but she jerked away from them and ran to the window.

"Would someone care to tell us what's going on!?" demanded Harry before he could stop himself. He was worried about Serena and his heart broke every time he heard her sob.

The scouts turned around with surprised and sad look on their face. "When did you guys get here?" asked Sam, breaking the unusual silence.

"About half an hour or so I reckon," answered Ron.

"…Half an hour you say…" murmured Amy; unbeknownst to any of them that Harry had made his way to Serena.

"Serena, are you okay?" he asked her softly.

"No!! Nothing's okay anymore!!" shouted Serena, her face in her hands, sobbing.

"What happened?" he asked her gently.

"I always suspected them, I didn't think it'd be a big deal!! I didn't know it would hurt this much!!" she sobbed.

Harry, before he knew what he was doing, took her into his arms and began to rock her slightly. Everyone stopped their mild bickering and looked towards the two. Serena had surprisingly not stepped away from Harry as she did Darien. She was sobbing on his robes since she was smaller than he. Soon, to minna's relief, she calmed down, but was still clinging to Harry.

"Serena?" asked Arina uncertainly. Serena looked up at her, causing her to wince slightly as she looked into the moon-hime's puffy red eyes. "We've got to…you know…"

Serena's eyes cast down to the floor and she nodded numbly. "I know," she said softly. "I wish…you didn't have to…"

"Don't worry Serena!!" said Sam cheerfully. "We'll be back!!"

"Hai. That's right Serena-hime!!" cried Amy.

"No one can ever take you away from us!!" said Lita gleefully.

"And I'll make sure to make Darien suffer!!" added Mina with a twinkle in her eyes.

"You bet they will!!" seethed Haruka.

"Haruka!!" scolded Michiru, slapping her on the shoulder. Haruka rolled her eyes but stayed quiet, even though her eyes betrayed her.

"Umm…hey…look…whatever happened, happened," said Harry.

"Yeah! Let's get something to eat!!" shouted Ron.

Hermione slapped Ron on the shoulder playfully. "You always think about food, Ron Weasly!! You'll never change!!" He shrugged in reply and grinned.

"I think it's a good idea, let's go," said Serena. Minna began to make their way out the tower and towards the Great Hall. Serena turned to Harry and said, "Arigato, for making me feel better." Before she even knew she was doing it, she kissed Harry on the cheek and left quickly. Harry's face began to burn pink when he realized she had kissed him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Uni entered the Great Hall and noticed Darien and Raye talking softly. Raye looked disturbed and Darien…well, he looked just plain mad. Wondering what had happened, she walked over to the Gryffindor's table, receiving some glares along the way. She ignored them and continued to make her way towards them.

"Something wrong, D-chan?" she asked standing behind them.

They both turned around and Darien scowled. "Hai, there is a problem, Uni-chan. I told Serena about Raye last night."

Uni raised her eyebrow. She noticed how Darien hadn't called Serena Ser-chan or Usako or even Usagi, like he usually would have done. "I suppose you had a fight, ne?" she questioned.

"Hai, she didn't take it very well," said Raye, answering for Darien. The scout of fire yawned and rubbed her eyes. "We haven't even gone to bed and we're suppose to leave today, ne?"

Uni nodded. "Eat and go rest. You no longer have classes as of now. When lunchtime comes, that is the time when you will all leave. That will give you enough time to pack. Onegai, tell the others."

"Does it have to be so soon!?" whined Raye.

"Hai, it does, Japan is unprotected and you all need to get there as soon as possible. We cannot let him take over Japan or your future is ruined," said Uni. She got up so that she could go eat when Darien spoke up.

"What about Crystal Tokyo and Rini?" he asked.

Uni paused before answering, "I'll have to check." She left with that.

"I hope nothing too bad will change," said Raye softly.

"You and me both," agreed Darien.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I'm going to miss you guys sooooooo much!!" said Arina sadly, hugging Serena with all her strength, nearly choking the poor girl.

"I know!!" cried Sam, hugging Michiru. Uni was holding Hotaru in her arms for protecting. She didn't want to get squished by any of them. Mina was hugging Haruka and Lita was hugging Setsuna, who had gotten Professor Snape to cover her class for a while with very great persuasion.

"All of you, onegai be careful," said Amy, "There is chance he will come back."

"Hai, what Amy-chan said," nodded Darien.

"You all keep guard," said Uni, "You could barely defeat that youma a couple months ago. You should start using your most powerful senshi form, just in case."

Lita nodded. "Good advice, Uni-hime."

"Don't worry! We'll be back before you know it!" said Mina.

Uni turned towards Setsuna and nodded. Setsuna nodded back and took her henshin pen out. "Pluto Planet Power!!" A bright green light shone and once it died away, Sailor Pluto stood there, staff in hand. She waved her staff behind her and a portal appeared.

"Enter this portal and you will be brought to Japan," explained Pluto. "Henshin immediately, for the town is already in fright. You must clear away the youma's Voldemort has sent."

The inners, Arina, Sam, and Darien nodded. One by one, they stepped into the portal and transformed after they bid a final farewell. The portal closed as the last senshi disappeared and Pluto reverted back to her human self.

"I guess we'll have to wait until I get my brooch back to continue our plans," muttered Uni, but the rest of the scouts had heard her.

"What plans?" asked Serena.

"You'll see," she replied. "Not now though."

"Come on, you all need to go back to your classes," said Setsuna, shooing them inside.

"But, Setsuna-chan! It's lunch time!" whined Serena.

Setsuna's eyes grew wide. "WE'VE BEEN HERE THAT LONG!!?" she shrieked.

Everyone winced and Hotaru laughed. She hasn't really heard her "mother" scream and thought it was funny at the time.

Uni shook her head, but grinned slightly. She, in a way, enjoyed seeing the guardian of time freak out. "Let us go to the Great Hall and eat," she said. Minna nodded in agreement. Before they could step inside the castle, they felt a huge explosion coming from the Great Hall. The scouts looked at each other and nodded simultaneously.

"Your most powerful form," instructed Uni before leaving with Hotaru to her uncle's office.

"Uranus Crystal Power!!"

"Neptune Crystal Power!!"

"Pluto Crystal Power!!"

"Eternal Crystal Power!!"