Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Eclipse ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Hi Aunt Ellen is Serena up yet?" Travis didn't expect her to be up this early on a Saturday but it was a good idea to try anyway, Serena had been distant for the past few days.

"Sorry Travis Serena left the house about an hour ago. So how are the birthday party plans coming along?"

"I'm sorry Aunt Ellen I just remembered I have to go meet Crystal at the ice cream shop Bye." Travis lied then ran off. Travis had been getting a weird feeling from Serena and now it was starting to worry him, he had to go talk to Darien and find out whether he had been sensing this as well. Travis ran into Darien's apartment building, dashed up the stairs, pulled out Darien's spar key and opened the door. What Travis saw was something he never thought he would ever see. Darien was on his couch sobbing as if his world had just collapsed.

"Darien what happened I've never seen you like this." Travis approached Darien and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Serena came here about five minutes before you with some red haired guy and told me it was over and that she new the truth and that she and Sinn were together." Darien was almost at the point of tears again, "What did I do?"

*

"Hey Mina over here!" Raye called to Mina from across the shopping mall.

"Hey Raye what are you doing here?" Mina asked.

"I'm here to meet Chad but he's majorly late." Raye scowled but a faint smile was creeping onto her face.

"See we told you that you two would make a good couple." Mina was happy for her friend Raye had treated Chad like crud a lot of the time but deep down inside she had strong feeling for him.

A defining crash and shattering glass mad the two friends fall to the ground.

"Your energy is mine!" An all too familiar sentence came clearly through the screams as a bunch of tentacles from a monster that was half human and half octopus reached every human possible. Raye and Mina crawled into a deserted storeroom.

"Guys there's an attack in the mall Mina and I are gona go and do the best we can but you had better get here quick." Raye said into here communicator then pulled out her transformation pen.

"Ready?" Raye asked.

"Ready."

"Mars Star Power!"

"Venus Star Power!" In a flash of red flam sailor mars stood were Raye was and in a flash of gold stars sailor Venus stood were Mina had been. "Lets go kick some Yuma butt!"

*

Serena was laughing at one of Molly's jokes when her communicator started to beep.

"Sorry Molly I've really got to go I just remembered that I promised my mom I would help her with the laundry." With that Serena ran out of the store and into an empty alley just in time to hear Raye's last words about an attack at the mall. "I didn't think another enemy would come along this fast, oh well Moon Crystal Power!" In a flash of ribbons and feathers sailor moon appeared and then began running for the mall.

Back at the mall

"Hey ugly up here!" The Yuma turned its head towards the direction of the voice, "I am sailor mars!"

"And I am sailor Venus!"

"For ruining our shopping trip we will punish you in the name of mars and in the name of Venus!"

"I have heard of you sailor twits, lets see if you are as powerful as they say." The Yuma then shot a dozen long sharp pins in the direction of the two scouts who just managed to get out of the way. Venus love chain encircle and mars celestial fire surround hit the Yuma from each side and wounded it pretty badly.

"I am sailor moon champion of love and justice. I will right wrongs and triumph over evil and that means you." Sailor moon jumped from here pose right next to Venus, "Sorry I'm late I was pretty far away."

"Don't worry you're not that late." Venus said as the Sailor Jupiter, mercury, sol and earth appeared.

"Mercury, can you find a weakness?" sailor sol asked as he pushed sailor moon out of the way of an energy burst.

"One second." Mercury was typing on her mini computer, "I've got it! Lita this ones vulnerable to lightning."

"I'm on it. Jupiter Thunder Clap Zap!" Jupiter's attack hit the Yuma just as it was powering up for another attack on sailor moon. "Now sailor moon!" Jupiter called as soon as the Yuma was on the ground.

"Right! Moon Sceptre Elimination!" The Yuma was turned to dust as soon as the energy hit it, "Dusted!"

"Well it looks like we have a new enemy to look out for." Mercury said still typing on her mini computer.

"Yea, I hope this one is not as hard as the last ones." Sailor moon added.

"Lets have a meeting tomorrow at the temple." Raye called after Sailor moon as she ran off to find a deserted alleyway to detransform in with sailor sol right on her heels. Sailor moon detransformed and started walking away. "Serena! Wait up!" Travis had also detransformed and was now running to catch up to his sister.

"Why did you break up with Darien? He was crying before and I'm surprised that he even got through the fight. The poor guy can barley speak, and besides you two have been together for over a thousand years." Travis was concerned for his blood brother but was even more concerned with Serena who had gone through the same thing when Darien had dumped her when the Wise man sent him dreams that made him believe that if he got to close to Serena that she would die. "I don't care what happens to that lying, conniving little jerk! And no we have not been together that long, I know what really happened and how Renald and I were in love but nooooooo the scouts and Luna wanted me to be with Endymion well I will not fall for this trick again!" Serena stomped off leaving Travis stunned and confused.

The rest of the Week went well with only two fights.

*

A small girl about the age of seven with pink hair was wandering through the streets of Tokyo with a small grey kitten with a crescent moon on it's head sitting on her shoulder and a ball shaped like a cat's head hovering beside her. "Diana, did Puu sand us to the right past I mean she was in a big hurry to get me through for some reason so maybe she messed up." Reenie didn't recognize any of the surrounding area.

"No were in Serena's time I can see Tokyo tower from here, hey lets go to Tokyo tower maybe Darien and Serena are there I mean they did always like that place." The little kitten responded.

"Alright, come on Luna-Ball lets go." Reenie told the floating ball and ran off towards Tokyo Tower. Reenie was breathing really hard by the time she got to the tower.

"Hey Reenie. Isn't that Serena over there?" Diana pointed out a blond girl with meatballs on the top of her head that was riding up in an elevator to the top of the tower holding onto a tall man who's face was hidden in the shadows. "Yea that's Mommy and I bet you that's Daddy with her." Reenie was so excited to be seeing her mother and father's past selves again, she had grown very attached to Serena and Darien and really did consider them her parents.

"Come on Diana lets go surprise them." Then she ran to the elevator and got on.

*

"Oh Sinn. It's beautiful up here!" Serena exclaimed as she ran to the edge to get a better look at the city below.

"I thought you'd like it up here and besides it looks like the tower that was on the moon were we first meet, I think you were seven and I was about ten, you were so cute at that age those little ringlets that hung from the snowballs on top of your head." Renald was smiling at how excited Serena was. * Now all I have to do is influence Tranquility's memories then all I will have to do is wait.

"Sinn come on over here and see the view it's breathtaking!"

"Who is he?" Diana asked Reenie, "I don't remember him from the last time.

"Neither do I?" Reenie was hiding behind a storage room door and could see everything, this new guy Sinn had hid arm around Serena's waist and was now pulling her very close, too close for Reenie's liking. * He's gona kiss her I can see it oh no what do I do? I have to stop him! * Without thinking Reenie ran from her hiding place.


"Mommy!" Serena turned around fast enough to see a flash of pink, a little body rammed into hers almost knocking her over. Serena looked down at the small child hugging her waistline.

"Reenie?" Serena asked still not really sure what she was seeing, the little girl looked up and nodded, tears brimming her big red eyes. Serena bent down and wrapped Reenie into a hug, "I've missed you so much." Serena was almost crying herself at the sight of her future daughter.

"I was aloud to come back for your birthday I was so happy when Puu said that I could come a week earlier." Reenie hugged Serena even harder. They just stood there not analogizing anything or anyone else.

"Umm Serena, who is this little girl? And why on earth does she call you Mommy?" Sinn was standing there confused and annoyed at this interruption.

"Oh sorry Sinn, this is my Second cousin Reenie, Reenie this is my boyfriend Sinn. An the reason she calls me mommy is because when she was staying here I became like a second mother to her."

"I can see the resemblance." Sinn smiled as to how much the two girls looked alike.

"What do you mean boyfriend? Where's Darien and uncle Travis?" Reenie was confused now, why was Serena seeing another guy?

"Reenie, I broke up with Darien. I found the person that I truly love and it wasn't him, it was Sinn." Serena said holding onto Sinn's arm.

"No you can't! Now I understand why Puu let me go early she new this was coming, Oh Serena what have you done?" Reenie just had enough of her common sense not to blurt out anything about the future seeing how Serena didn't want to tell Sinn. "I have a lot to say to you when we get home." Reenie was furious at her mother.

"Well I guess that means our date is off." Sinn said looking a little downcast.

"Don't worry ill make it up too you." Serena smiled then kissed him, Reenie flinched at the sight of them.

"Bye Sinn I'll see you tomorrow at school." Serena said then took Reenie's hand and walked away.
"Mommy how could you have done this? Do you even know what you have done?" Reenie was almost in shock from what she had just learned.

"What, Reenie I have not done anything wrong, its Darien who hurt me. I was never with him I was with a man named Renald and we were to be married but then Byrol attacked and he was killed, his reincarnation is Sinn but Sinn still has no memories of the moon. Darien and Luna lied to me and now I am with the one I am supposed to be." Serena could see the look of shock on Reenie's face and thought for a few seconds that Reenie was going to take her side.

"You have just messed up the time line! How could you be so stupid! And all those times you lectured me! I might never bee born if you don't stay with Darien! I am the daughter of You and him not Renald and you! How can you just stand there and not think about the consequences and how do you know Renald isn't lying?!" Reenie was trying to be calm, she really was but she couldn't calm down, her whole existence was at stake here.

"Small lady you know more than I do that no matter what you will be born, magic has fated this and your life is in no danger, you just wont know Endymion." Serena tried to hug the trembling little girl but Reenie pulled away.

"But I don't want to forget Daddy!" Reenie was crying.

"I'm sorry sweetie." Reenie let herself be swept up into Serena's arms.

"I forgive you, but I do expect you to eventually talk to Darien about this. I will personally make sure of this." Serena smiled down at her daughter.

"It's a deal."

*

"Reenie!" Ellen shouted as she saw the little pink haired girl walking up the path with Serena.

"Grandma! Grandpa!" Reenie shouted as she saw Ken and Ellen run out the door to great her. Ellen had Reenie wrapped in a tight hug and was sobbing like a young child.

"I thought I would never see you again! How are you dear? Why are you back? Is the Future in trouble again?" Ellen was frantic at the thoughts of why her granddaughter was back in the past again.

"No the future isn't in danger, yet." Reenie mumbled the last word so that no one else could hear her, "I was aloud to come back for Mommy and uncle Tranq's birthday."

"You know I hate that name."

"Uncle Tranq!" Reenie spun around at the sound of her uncle's voice.

"Hey there Rabbit." Travis said smiling as he picked Reenie up, uncle Jake was walking along the path behind him.

"Don't call me Rabbit!" Reenie yelled but she was laughing along with everyone else.

"Hi Uncle Jake." Serena said as she realized that he was behind Travis.

"Hi there Serena. Hey were did you get that necklace?" Jake asked pointing at the black crystal that hung around her neck.

"My new boyfriend, Sinn gave this too me. And Dad before you go all ballistic on me he is my own age and is a very nice guy." Serena added just as Ken opened his mouth.

"I thought you and Darien were meant to be." Jake said, it was almost a question.

"We had a little miss understanding and no the future can be changed it isn't written in stone."

"Serena can I talk to you for a moment alone?" Travis asked almost timidly.

"Sure come into the back. Mom we'll be back in time for super." Serena walked into the back with Travis on her heals.

"What do you want now?" Serena asked impatiently.

"Why have you been blocking me out, I have been trying to have a conversation for the past week and you haven't answered me once."

"What? You haven't tried to talk to me at all. That's why I was mad at you, Renald says that you had nothing to do with Endymion tricking me."

"What do you mean tricking you?" Travis asked.

"Renald showed me images from the past were I didn't love Endymion but him and he told me that Luna wanted me and Endymion's reincarnation to be together so she altered my memories."

"Serena I remember you and Endymion together and trust me you loved him with all your heart and he loved you just as much, and I know my memories are real considering I didn't get my memories from Luna." * Please let this work, She has to believe or this could mean the end of the future as we know it should be. *

"But Trav…"

"No Serena, no buts, think about it and it will all make sense, and when it does tell me cause I have a plan." Travis said then started to leave for the house.

Serena just stood there. "What should I do?"

*

Serena lay there in her room, Reenie snuggled up next to her fast asleep. Serena looked at the little girl. "What should I do? I'm so confused I have all of my old memories and I really do miss Darien but I still can't forget everything Renald told me." Serena sighed.

"I guess Travis is right, Renald might be lying to me and even before I found out that I was supposed to love Darien I could tell that we both had some strange feelings for each other even though we were too stubborn to admit it and we acted as if we hated each other." :: Alright Travis I'm ready to listen:: Serena transmitted to her twin. ::Hello? Travis?:: there was no answer. ::WAKE UP!:: Still no answer. ::Prince Tranquility wake up:: Serena grind as she thought of the answer she was going to get. ::I hate that name.:: A groggy voice came into her head. ::Took you long enough their meatball head!:: Travis teased when he final woke up enough to think properly. :: Sorry Travis but you did tell me to tell you when I mad up my mind:: Serena was trying her hardest not to burst out laughing at all the emotions that Travis was transmitting. :: I did not mean at midnight! You are so lucky we don't have school tomorrow or I would so have to kill you:: Travis shot back. :: This is for all those times when you poured ice water on me for not waking up on time:: Serena was shaking with laughter. ::Hey you got me back remember?::

::oh no I only got you once:: Serena was laughing out loud at her twin's reaction to all this.

::OH we doth I have such a vengeful kin? Oh woe is me, my dear sister doth not care for my feelings:: It was Travis's turn to burst out laughing at the mental scowl Serena sent to him, the only real way Travis could annoy Serena was by using medieval English kind of speech for some strange reason Serena hated this and according to Reenie she never changes her opinion about it and he continues to annoy her with it. ::Ok so what's this plan you have?:: Serena asked still a little mad at him. ::Well first off I have to know how Renald contacts you:: Travis was finally calm ::He enters my dreams every night:: Serena asked a bit confused ::We thought so, ok we think that he just planted these memories and that he is from our past but he was always jealous of you and Endymion so he decided to trick you to win your affection. We think that you should continue pretending to still believe him and we will break the news to him on the day that he enters Sinn's body. Has he told you when he will do that?::

::Yeah he's gona do it on our birthday, he told me this a while ago::

::OK well we can't tell Darien anything until the last minute his pain has to be real to be believable and if he finds out that you do love him and not Sinn he will not be able to act calm when he sees Sinn all over you:: Travis grimaced at the thought of what the normally peaceful Darien would do to any guy. :: He's taken the break up pretty hard hasn't he:: Serena asked. ::You remember how you felt? Well he probably feels worse considering you broke his heart and then went for another guy right away:: Serena had tears running down her face, she had hurt the one man she truly loved, the one she had always loved and always would so much. ::Good night Travis::