Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Under The Mistletoe ❯ A Forbidden Skate ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Fire Under The Mistletoe

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon. If I did then I wouldn't be writing this. Naoko Takeuchi owns Sailor Moon.
A Forbidden Skate
Moon Kingdom
Christmas night

It was the dead of night on the Moon Kingdom.  Almost everyone was asleep after enjoying their Christmas.  However, a wide-awake Serenity clandestinely made her way past her mother’s room.  She tip-toed past where Prince Endymion was lodged.  Next came the rooms of her senshi.  Serenity finally made it downstairs and almost towards the entrance.  She was nearly on her way out before she discovered that she wasn’t the only one awake
“What brings you out this late, Serenity?”
Serenity jumped. “Minako!  I….uhh….I was going to water the plants!”
“With your ice-skates in hand, Serenity?”
Serenity was busted.  She couldn’t fool the self-proclaimed Goddess of Love.  She still stuck with her answer though.  “Yes, with my ice-skates.” she said.
“Well, that’s a shame, because Rei is waiting for you on the ice.”  Minako winked.  “Don’t worry.  I will cover for you.  Forbidden loves are the best!”
With that, Serenity grinned and exited the palace.  She laced on her skates as she saw Rei gliding around the ice.  When Serenity was done, Rei extended her hand to her.
“So how was Christmas with the prince, Serenity?”
Serenity took Rei’s hand and smiled.  “I don’t know.  I have celebrated it with her yet.”

Author note:  This “prince” part was a slight reference to my other story “She’s The King”.  I couldn’t resist.