Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Under The Mistletoe ❯ Holiday Wars ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Fire Under The Mistletoe

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon. If I did then I wouldn't be writing this. Naoko Takeuchi owns Sailor Moon.
Holiday Wars
Location: Crystal Tokyo

Serenity’s eyes boggled over Michiru’s natural talent.  “Michiru, our portrait looks amazing,” she said.
“This is my first painting that I have ever done in the snow.  I just had the inspiration to paint the royal couple outside.”   
“I think it’s especially cute how your arms are wrapped around Serenity, Rei.  That serious look on your face actually makes it seem like you’re important,” Minako joked.
“Hahaha, very funny,” Rei said.  “By the way, how is Chibiusa doing in the past?”
“Ooooh, I forgot to tell you, Chibiusa went a little too far back so she is now spending her Christmas on the Moon Kingdom with Serenity and Rei.”
“WHAT?!”  Rei quickly wrapped her hands around Minako’s neck and shook her.  “ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT OUR DAUGHTER IS IN A WARZONE RIGHT NOW?  HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT QUEEN BERYL AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE MOON KINGDOM?!”
Serenity had to pull her wife off of Minako. “Rei…let her explain.”
“Don’t worry, Setsuna checked and Chibiusa isn’t in any danger,” Minako said.  She looked down.  “That doesn’t happen until the next year.”
There was a brief silence before Minako continued.  “She’s having a great time.  Besides, she’s in great hands.  Rei and Serenity are taking really good care of her.”
Neo-queen Serenity and Rei looked at each other and smiled.
“Minako, would you help me take this painting in the palace?” Michiru asked.
“Sure thing, Michiru.”
As Michiru and Minako went inside, Serenity poked her wife in the chest.”
“You’re a great papa.”
“Well, I just love our little girl so much.  She brings me a lot of joy.  I would even skip a meeting for her if she asked.”
Serenity wiped the smile off her face.  “Wait a minute, why do I have to get half naked for you to skip a meeting, but if she asks, you would do it in a heartbeat?”
“Serenity, stop being so jealous,” Rei said, making her way towards the palace.
Big pyro head,” Serenity mumbled.
“I heard that, Serenity!”
The back of Rei’s head soon became covered in a chunk of snow.  She turned around and noticed that her wife was giggling and sticking her tongue out at her.  Serenity scooped up another snowball and threw it at Rei.  Rei used her cape to block the incoming snowball and tried making an ice sphere of her own.  Serenity playfully tackled her to the bed of snow before it could be completed.
“Plotting against the queen, huh Rei?”
“Perhaps.”
“That means I will have to punish you in the name of the moon.”
“Maybe I want to be punished.”
“Is that so?”
“Mhmmm.”
“Very well then, close your eyes.”
Rei closed her eyes and felt Serenity nibble on her ear.  
“That tickles,” Rei said with a goofy smile on her face.
Rei could then feel Serenity moving lower.  She stuck her head under Rei’s shirt and kissed her stomach.
“You’re going to punish me like that in the snow, Serenity?”
“Why not?  I like trying new things.”
“Well, if you insist.”
“I bet I can make you squirm, Rei.”
“I bet you can too.”
Serenity kissed her stomach again.  “Are you ready?”
“Mhmmm.”
Instead of feeling lips, Rei now felt snow on her bare stomach.
“Hey, what are you doing?!  STOP that, Serenity!  That’s cold!”
Serenity got two more scoops of ice and placed it in Rei’s shirt.  She then tucked the shirt into Rei’s pants.  Serenity rolled off of her and laughed as Rei was flopping around like a fish.
“See? I told you I could make you squirm, Rei.”
By the time Rei was finished dusting snow off, patches of her suit was damp.
“I see how you like to play, Serenity.  I think it’s time that I return the favor and give you a dose of punishment in the name of Mars.”
“Oh no, that won’t be necessary,” Serenity assured.
“Oh, but I think it is.  I will even give you a five second head start to run.  That’s just how nice I am,” Rei said with a smile on her face. “One…”
“You wouldn’t.”
“Two…”
“Rei!”< br> “Three…”
Serenity cozied herself into Rei’s chest.  “I’m sorry!  I love you Rei.”
“I love you too, my beautiful winter goddess of the moon.  You’re the reason I smile.  Four…”
“EEP!”
Serenity finally got the hint and ran.
“Five!”
And sure enough, Rei took off running after her.