Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Under The Mistletoe ❯ Christmas Wishes ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fire Under The Mistletoe
Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon. If I did then I wouldn't be writing this. Naoko Takeuchi owns Sailor Moon.
Christmas Wishes
Moon Kingdom
Sailor Mars helped put the finishing touches on the snowman she and Serenity built.  
“I think we did a good job, princess….aside from you eating a part of his carrot nose.”
“Well, I was hungry.  It’s still cute snowman.”
“Agreed.  Hey princess, what would be your greatest Christmas wish?”
Serenity blushed.  “Well, my greatest Christmas wish would be to start a family with you one day.”
“Wow, um, that’s quite a wish, princess.”
“I know it is wishful thinking, but it’s what I want.”
Sailor Mars frowned.  “I’m sorry that I can’t give you that, Serenity.”
“It’s okay.  You’re all that I need anyway.”
Out of nowhere, a mass flattened the snowman completely, exploding it into tiny pieces.  The mass stood up and it appeared to be a pink-haired little girl.  Sailor Mars and the moon princess looked at her with confusion.
“Who are you?” Sailor Mars asked.
The pink-haired girl looked and saw Earth from a distance.
“Uhoh, I think I went too far back in the past.”