Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Love ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Forbidden Love Chapter 3

Days passed, and there was still no sign of Kaden.

"You guys- what if he left? What if I never see him again?" Mina said sadly. She rested her head on the table.

"Babe, he obviously liked you. And unless he's a player and a total dog, he'll come back. " Ami said. Ami never had to ask questions, she just always knew.

"But what if he is a dog?" Rae exclaimed, closing her Saint Tail graphic novel. Mina sat up fast and faced her.

"RAE!"

"God! You know Rae, you can really be such a bitch. And you aren't making it any better by saying that." Mina said with tears forming in her eyes. She threw a pillow at her. But it missed and hit Lita.

"Mina, why don't you chill?" Rae screamed.

"No, why don't you chill, Rae!" Mina yelled back. She stood up and glared at her.

"Girls! Come on! Rae, just leave it alone. If anything Mina is right and you should chill." Lita said.

"No, It's my fault and my problem. How bout I go." Mina cried. She grabbed her bag. Ami tried to grab her arm before she walked out the door.

"Don't." Mina said ripping her arm out of Ami's grasp.

Ami looked up at Mina. "I.. I'm sorry..." But Mina didn't hear her apology. She was already out the door. Lita, Rae, Ami and Serena all looked at each other.

"She'll get over it." Serena said. Then they all began a loud pillow fight.

* * * *

"She'll get over it." Mina heard Serena say. She slammed her fist against the wall and then ran down the hall to the elevator. The silver doors slid open slowly.

"Hey there, Pretty Lady."

* * * *

"Where were you Kaden?" Mina asked. She grabbed his hand. Mina and Kaden left the apartment building that Ami lived in. She looked up at him. " I thought you left and wouldn't come back..."

"Mina, you know I'd never leave without coming back. I was... having family problems that were pretty bad. I'm sorry, I never meant to make you think that or hurt you." He said. Kaden hugged her tightly. Mina looked up at him.

"Kaden, I should be sor--" She began. Kaden gently pressed his lips on hers. Mina got weak in the knees and light headed and all that other good stuff that happens in movies. Kaden held her close and then pulled away.

"I'm sorry. Did I freak you out?" He asked. He blushed a little, as well as Mina.

"No Kaden."

"Pretty Lady, you looked pretty mad when you came into the elevator. What was wrong?" Kaden asked as he took her hand in his. They began walking down the street towards Mina's house.

"I was worried about you and we were all talking about it, and yeah. Rae got all up tight about it all, so I just left. And I thought they would come and get me, so I stood by Ami's door. Then Serena said, 'She'll get over it.' I felt so bad, that they just let me leave." Mina said.

"I'm sorry Pretty Lady. Friends shouldn't ditch each other. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it, it wasn't your fault. Hey, were you ok the other day when that thing attacked? I ran to get help, but when I came back, the monster was gone." Mina asked as they turned down her street.

"Yeah, Sailor Venus came. I actually saw her and the rest of the scouts. You know what? You look a lot like Sailor Venus Mina." Kaden replied. He put his arm around her waist.

"Uh, I do? I guess I get that from most people! Hey, this is my house." Mina said turning a pale shade of red. They walked up the side walk and sat down on the swing on the porch.

"Your house is very pretty..." Kaden said and took Mina's hand in his. Then he leaned in and kissed her again. Serena and Luna walked up.

"Artemis!"