Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Promise ❯ Weird Occurances ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N: I am posting all fics from Fanfiction.net to mediaminer.  These fanfics are listed from oldest to newest.  This fanfic was posted to fanfiction.net   7/25 /03   and has 157 reviews on fanfiction.net.  Keep in mind, I have revised this fic, however, it’s an OLD work.  

 

 

A Forgotten Promise

Chapter 1: Weird Occurrences

Minako, Makoto, Ami, Rei and Usagi were walking down the busy crowded Tokyo sidewalk. It was a warm, sunny Friday afternoon. The three were discussing weekend events.

Ami had been reminding her friends of her birthday on Sunday, she had hoped that no one had forgotten. The week had been so busy, there had been tests in many classes and she was always studying. The blue haired girl had been so busy that this was the only fair amount of time she had been able to spend with her friends besides seeing them at lunch.

"I can't believe I failed that math test." Usagi whined.

"Well, if you would have studied instead of playing that Sailor V game all night you probably would have done better." Makoto sweat dropped.

"Rrrr."Usagi growled at her own sense of foolishness.

She had thought about studying, glancing at her books several times but the game had seemed so much more interesting, and Usagi liked to procrastinate.

"Hey you guys,” Minako started. “I heard the Akita's Clothing has summer shirts on sale, all summer shirts are half off. What do you guys say we check it out?"

"Half off?"Usagi squealed. "We've got to check it out!"

"Sounds great."Ami beamed.

"I hope I saved enough money." Rei said to herself.

Reihad been saving up money to buy some new clothes. She thought that she needed them. After all, she had needed a few new articles of clothing to accent her wardrobe. The raven haired girl had her eye on a red summer shirt that had been showcased in the window.

"How about we all go home and find whatever money we can and head off to Akita's store?" Makoto asked.

"Sounds like a plan!" Minako slammed her fist in her hand.

The group separated and headed off to their respected houses. Ami walked home seeming a bit down that her friends had forgotten her birthday. They usually are doing things, but they were things along the lines of they were shopping for birthday present for her or making party arrangements.

Ami sighed as she opened the door to her house and walked up to her room. She sat her books on the bed and looked at herself in the mirror.

She began to look slowly around the room for any spare change or money that she had saved up and managed to scrounge up quite a bit. She counted the money in her hand and then sat it on her dresser top.

The girl decided to get out of her school fuku and change into something a bit more comfortable. She put on a pair of blue jeans and a green shirt and tucked the money away in her side pocket.

Ami walked over to the door and slipped a pair of shoes on before heading back out of the door to meet her friends at the clothing store.

Ami opened the door and walked out, closing and locking it behind her. She walked down the stairs and turned the corner down the street to go to the store. She walked slowly and gradually along the road.

At the store Usagi, Makoto and Rei waited. Minako and Ami had not made it there yet.

Reilooked at her watch.

"It's been 15 minuets already! Can they be any slower?" She asked, seeming impatient.

"Maybe they were having trouble finding their money." Usagi suggested.

"Whatever it is, I'm only waiting 5 more minuets for them." Rei crossed her arms and rested her weight to one side as she stood there with the other two schoolgirls.

Makoto glanced over and saw Minako frantically running up the street to meet up to the other girls. The blonde huffed as her paced slowed down and she attempted to skid to a stop. She skidded past the girls and their heads seemed to follow her movements.

She let out a scream and several crashes were heard followed by an unasserted.

"I'm OK."

Makoto, Rei and Usagi seemed to sweat drop as the clumsy scout wobbled up to them, clutching her purse and smiling at her own error.

"Hey guys." She said in her normal cheerful voice. "Where's Ami?"

She looked around for some sight of the intelligent girl, but found none.

"That's strange, Ami's usually on time or always there ahead of us." Makoto said to herself.

"I wonder where she could be." Rei said, seeming worried for her friend.

The girls were beginning to get worried about Ami, she should have been there they thought. They decided to wait a few minuets longer before going to search for their friend.

Well, there's chapter 1 tell me what you think. I've written one fic before this about Haruka and Michiru and I was advised to write another one. This one doesn't have Haruka or Michiru, but I'm hoping it will be just as good.