Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Promise ❯ Mall Madness ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Wow, it HAS been a long time, hasn’t it? Sorry about the long wait. I really should update this fic more often. My computer’s been down and I haven’t had much time to update. I’m going to update this and some other fics all in a row. Going by number of reviews, this one is last on my list so far, but no worries, that’s why we add more chapters, right?

Forgotten Promise

Chapter 2: Mall Madness

Just as the inners were beginning to fear the worst, Ami came walking around the corner.

“Ami!” Usagi said in a voice of relief. “I’m so glad you finally showed up! I thought you might have gotten kidnapped or something!”

“Minor setback.” Ami put on a cheerful face and sweat dropped at Usagi’s over reaction to her short disappearance.

“Now that we’re all here, what do you say we all go shopping now!” Minako cheered.

“All right!” the Inners said in unison .

They all headed down town for a day of fun, excitement and shopping. They checked out several stores and ate at the burger joint afterwards. Ami was happy for the moment. She wondered what kind of things that her friends would get her for her birthday.

She couldn’t wait for everyone to be at her party!

At Usagi’s house, everyone sat on the floor in a semi circle. They were showing each other their newly acquired items. Usagi sat at the television, playing her new Sailor V game, and whining at the fact that she had lost 4 times in a row already and was only at level five.

Rei was reading her new romance manga and Makoto was reading a cook book full of new recipes to add to her collection. Minako was trying on some new lipstick in the bathroom.

“Hey guys!” She came out of the bathroom. “How do you like it?”

Everyone turned to see Minako’s choice of lipstick. It was a pale shade of red.

“It looks really nice Minako-chan.” Ami beamed.

“Thanks, it was on sale.” Minako held the lipstick up to her face.

“Uwahhhhh!!! “ Usagi whined after being beaten again at the Sailor V game.

“Would you quiet down, I’m trying to read here!” Rei warned, agitated by Usagi’s childish antics.

“But it’s hard..” Usagi whined.

“Practice makes perfect.” Ami beamed. “If you practice, then you’ll get better and eventually you’ll go right past level five.”

“Really?” Usagi questioned Ami’s pick up.

“Of course.” Ami assured. “Just keep on trying.”

“Or you could always look up cheats on the internet.” Makoto said, her face buried behind the cook book.

“Of course!” Usagi stood. She went into the next room to get online. Ami sweat dropped.

“At least she’s out of my hair for a while.” Rei said with a sigh of relief. Usagi may be her friend, but she certainly knew how to get under her skin at times. Rei was never really too patient with her.

“So, what things did you get, Ami?” Minako sat beside of the blue-haired girl, curious to see what she had acquired in their multi-hour shopping spree.

“I got this Trigonometry book, some nice shoes, a hair ribbon that’s cute and this key chain.”

She held the key chain up to Minako’s eyes. It was a tiny blue planet with glittery water inside of it. Ami told Minako that it reminded her of planet Mercury. Minako replied that it did kind of look like Mercury, and it had water inside of it, just like Sailor Mercury's water based attacks.

Ami gave her friend a quaint smile. She had never thought about it that way before.

Usagi entered the room once more with a sheet of paper in her hands.

“I’m going to beat this game now! Haha!” She sat back at the controller and began to work her magic.

She sat playing vigorously for about 30 minuets, numerous yells were heard.

I WOOOONN!!! I WON I WON I WON!! Thank you Makoto, your a true genius!” Usagi complimented, now that she had finally won level five.

“No problem.” Makoto replied. “Happy to help.”

“As long as no one has to hear you whine.” Rei replied.

“Now it’s time for level six, but first...” Usagi was quiet for a moment before starting up again. “ I will save my game!”

“That would be a good idea, ne?” Minako replied. “Wouldn’t want to have to start over.”

“I know, it took me long enough to make it this far.”

“Oh!” Rei stood up and gathered her things quickly. “ Sorry guys, I really have to go.”

“Why?” Makoto asked.

“I almost forgot that I would help grandpa down at the shrine! I’m late getting down there!” Rei ran to the door. “Bye guys!”

“Bye!”

The door slammed and the black haired senshi was gone from sight.

“I’d better go to. I still have to finish up that report on Feudal Japan. See you later guys.” Makoto walked off.

Noooo!! Why’d you have to remind me? I totally forgot about that!” Minako replied, remembering the report. “Got to go!”

It seemed everyone had forgotten about previous engagements. Ami figured she’d better leave too. She casually walked out of the door and said her good-byes to Usagi, who was still preoccupied with the Sailor V game.

Ami walked down the road, holding her white bag full of the few items she had purchased from the stores. She was beginning to wonder if anyone had time for her birthday.

Everyone seemed so busy.

It seemed they were always forgetting something or putting it off at the last minuet. Was she the only organized senshi?

Ami walked home and decided to take a short nap. She walked in the doorway, kicked off her shoes and walked up to her room. She flopped down a top her bed and drifted lightly off to sleep.

She lay there, in a peaceful slumber, as sound as the whispering ocean on a calm day.

Well, there is chapter 2. I hope you all are enjoying the fic so far. I hope you’ll like this chapter as well. The main storyline will begin in the next chapter!

Oh, and don’t forget to R&R!! If you R&R, then you’ll make the story be updated faster! So far this is the last thing to be updated, now you don’t want that, do you?

R&R and make me successful and proud!