Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Promise ❯ Change In Plans ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well here I am again, writing yet another chapter to a story that needs badly updating. Yes, I’ve updated, there is a god. Sorry for the wait, I know people have been thinking that I’m dead or something, I’d tell you my excuses, but no one wants to hear them.

Well, on to chapter 3

Forgotten Promise

Chapter 3: A Change in Plans

Ami woke up to the sound of her communicator going off. She shifted slightly and made a small groan as she rose to adjust her eyesight, which was hazy from sleep.

She saw Luna’s face in the screen.

“Mercury! We need you right away. The scouts are down at the arcade and they need your help!”

Ami nodded in comply. “Right.”

She hopped out of bed and ran down stairs to get her shoes on and find her transforming wand.

I hope everyone’s all right. The blue haired girl had thought to herself.

She had remembered the many fights with the Negaverse which took place at the arcade. The most memorial of them all was the one involving Greg.

Greg wouldn’t have forgotten her birthday, in fact, he had sent her a birthday card through the mail and she had gotten it a few days before her birthday. It was nice to hear from him again, and she had hoped that he was doing well.

I guess no one remembered my birthday.... Ami sighed to herself while in deep thought. What am I saying? How can I be so selfish? Everyone’s in trouble and they need my help!

She grabbed the wand from her coat pocket and flung open the door, running outside and into an alley way where no one could see her.

“Mercury Star Power!”

The girl shouted as the cool waves of water surrounded her, overcoming her body and transforming her into the maiden of justice and Sailor Scout of the water, Sailor Mercury.

She ran out of the alley, trying to track the other scouts’ exact location.

They may have been at the arcade before, but she knew how battles like that could quickly move to other places. She didn’t want to leave them standing and wanted to approach the problem as quickly as possible.

Don’t worry guys, I’m on my way!! She ran down the street.

The other Sailor Scouts were indeed at the arcade. Moon, Mars, Venus and Jupiter stood back, almost against the wall of the game room. They were staring up at a giant, red dog with a black tail and an upside down crescent shape on its head.

The creature made a squealing type noise whose malice echoed through the air.

A few people who were left in the game room were either huddled and hiding in fear, or running around in a complete chaos, trying to escape the wrath of this angry creature.

The scouts had been battling it, trying to fend it off the best they could, but to no avail. The creature proved more powerful then first comprehended.

Luna and Artemis had been spectating from a safe distance.

The white cat turned to his counterpart. “Have you contacted Mercury yet?”

“Yes, she said she’d be here right away.” Luna turned to her friend.

“I certainly hope that she makes it in time. The scouts are counting on her.” Artemis kept a serious look on his face.

“She’ll make it...I know she will. I have faith in her.”

Mercury ran down the street, keeping a steady pace and heading for the arcade.

Just hold on guys! I’m coming.

“I hope the other scouts can hold out until I get there. “ She thought out loud. “From the look on Luna’s face, the situation sounded desperate. I wonder what the Negaverse is up to now.”

Ami’s pace sped up. She was determined to get to her friends, no matter what. The blue haired girl knew that she would never forgive herself if she had abandoned her friends or let them die.

She didn’t want to bear that guilt.

The school girl wondered to herself about what plans the Negaverse had this time, no doubt they were out to destroy the Moon Princess and her faithful followers, the Sailor Senshi.  So what beast of mass destruction was out there now?

She could only think of the possibilities.....

Back at the arcade, the beast snarled and flared it’s nostrils at the senshi, who were on their toes for what it might throw at them.

Suddenly, the beast lunged at the scouts, intent on killing at least one of them. It was headed straight for Usagi who let out an ear piercing scream. It seemed that this would be the end for the Moon Princess.

Yes, I know. the chapter was short, but it was all I could come up with at 12:00 at night. I’ll try to update sooner next time, so please try not to die on me too soon. I’m sorry I haven’t been updating and feel free to check out my other Sailor Moon fanfics and tell me how I’m doing on them.

Also feel free to take time and check out some of my other anime fanfics.

Please R&R and tell me how I am doing, no matter how slow the job might be, but I’m slowly getting it done, aren’t I?

Please R&R!!