Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Promise ❯ Attack of the Boreal Hound ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I don’t know how I did it, but I got my original settings back, and since there will be more to each chapter now because of the formatting. That means longer chapters! Yay for me! Anyway, the outers made a small appearance, but will not, however, be in the main fight. The Boreal Hound fight will be for the inners only. Perhaps one day, I’ll make an outers fanfic as soon as I get an idea, but as of now, I have none.

Sorry for the long await, I was trying to finish three other fanfics that only had 2 chapters, and the other had 4 chapters. So, I’ve been updating those instead of this fanfic. Sorry for the wait, I had to get those fics done due to more popularity then this one, seeing as I update in order of reviews and this fic comes last. There will be more updates in the future, trust me, and there will also be more chapters. I think there will be at least 12 chapters to this story, maybe even more. I really appreciate all of your reviews! Thanks for the over 100! You guys are great!

Anyway, here is the 9th chapter of Forgotten Promise!

Please review and enjoy!

Forgotten Promise

Chapter 9: Attack of the Boreal Hound

It had been three days after Horusou’s attack, and the scouts were training for the big battle. They knew that the Boreal hound would soon attack, they just had no idea when.

Usagi had thought it wonderful that the outers were able to lend a helping hand in their previous battle and finish off Horusou. She knew, however, that they wouldn’t be able to help them in this battle. It was something that they had to accomplish themselves.

The odango haired blonde also remembered how their first battle with the Boreal Hound went. He ended up getting beaten easily and flying away, but she knew that it wouldn’t be that easy for the senshi this time. No doubt the Boreal Hound had been training for this day.

…And that’s just what he was doing…

“Now is the time, all of my faithful servants have failed me. I hear from the great sources of the Negaverse that this is my last chance. So I must not fail. I will face the senshi head on.” The Boreal Hound stated as he lay in the dark confines of the abyss he called his chambers.

“Now it’s time for the true show!”

The demonic dog sneered, pleased with his dark powers.

“I will obtain Ami Mizuno, no doubt.” He smirked a dog like smirk. “She will be mine.”

An evil laughter was heard, echoing through the room, filled with nothing but sheer darkness. This would indeed be a day of reckoning for the senshi.

The senshi spent the day talking about what would become of them, and their past encounters with the Boreal Hound.

Behind every monster created by the Negaverse, there was a human. If there truly was a human behind the Boreal Hound, then who would that person be?

This is what the senshi were baffled at.

They didn’t want to risk killing it, thusly killing the person, nor did they want to keep it alive and allow it to gain power.

It was truly a trial for them.

The day was spent filled with research and training. The senshi would need to be at their top performance to even stand a chance against the Boreal Hound, no doubt he’s gained power since their first fight.

No one knew of the demonic hound’s goal.

He managed to keep it a secret throughout this course of time.

He also showed no specific weakness, which was also puzzling. The hound wasn’t one of the typical Negaverse lackeys. He was a force to be reckoned with.

All throughout the day, the inners were busily getting ready for what would come to be, the fight of their lives.

They made sure to get plenty of sleep the night before, even the late nighters of the group decided that they needed their actual quota of sleep to face what was about to lie ahead of them.

The morning came and the senshi got suited up for their big battle, each of them wearing a face of seriousness and sheer determination. They would beat the Boreal Hound, the fate of the Earth stood upon it.

They would find a weakness and destroy him.

They would decisively defeat him and find out the answers to all of their much asked questions.

Today was the day that a fight would break loose.

A fight of massive proportion that would give Mizuno Ami the surprise of her life.

This was it.

Good against evil for the fate of the planet, and the fate of Ami.

TBC

Well, that was short, but the battle will be much longer. Sorry for the LONG and I do mean LONG delay. I didn’t die, I promise. This fanfic is almost over in about two more chapters. Please be patient with me, I’ve been busy.

Please take the time to review, and tell me what you think. I love the feedback, so drop me a review!