Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Promise ❯ The Final Battle ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well, here I am with chapter 10! This fic is going slowly, but so is everything else in the way of fanfiction, because of school and whatnot. That and it takes me a while to write battle scenes for some odd reason.

I can write them just fine in my Utena stuff, but when it comes to Sailor Moon, it just seems hard for some odd reason.

I’m glad so many people are reading, and thank you for all of the reviews!

Now, here is the next to last chapter of Forgotten Promise!

Please R&R!

Forgotten Promise

Chapter 10: The Final Battle

“How are the karate matches going?” Makoto asked Rei.

“They haven’t gotten to the good matches yet.” Rei responded.

“Actually, they’re starting another in a few minuets.” Ami replied.

“Oh, well.” Rei turned to Ami.

Minako ran over and dove on the couch next to the three.

“Karate matches are totally cool!” Minako noted.

“Well, it’s a sport that’s been popular in Japan for centuries. In fact, we can trace it back to more then 1,000 years ago, back when…”

An announcer suddenly came over the television and interrupted Ami.

“We interrupt this program to bring you the following new bulletin. Apparently, an enormous monster has broken into the Roppongi district and it wreaking havoc on Tokyo’s popular nightspot. The fire department is responding to several fires that have apparently been set by this monster…”

Ami, Rei and Minako looked at each other, and nodded their heads.

“Let’s do it!”

“MERCURY STAR POWER!”

“MARS STAR POWER!”

JUPITER STAR POWER!”

“VENUS STAR POWER!”

The four appeared one by one as they transformed, surrounded by their own respective element.

“Let’s head out!”

“Right!”

They ran a few feet to where the demon was, rampaging through the town, killing and draining energy to his greedy desire.

“All right.” Makoto replied. “Let’s get him!”

“Hold it.” Mercury stood in her way. “We’ve got to analyze this first.”

“Are you going to use your computer?” Minako asked.

“This should answer your question.” Sailor Mercury replied, as she activated her VR visor.

She zoomed to get a closer look at the youma with her goggles. It was indeed the Boreal hound. He was shooting fire out of his mouth, his wings opened slightly. A few innocent bystanders were running away in a panic.

“Guess we’re the first ones here.” Jupiter replied.

“All right, let’s go as close as we can.” Mercury finally replied, after analyzing the beast.

They walked over towards the monster, inch by inch. The three of them were walking when the Boreal Hound turned around.

The senshi jumped.

WAH!” They all screamed in unison.

“I have something to show you.” The Boreal Hound replied, motioning his large head towards the ground. Shown, lying on the ground were Tuxedo Kamen, Sailor Mini Moon, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn.

“They must have gotten here first.” Sailor Venus replied.

“What have you done to our friends?” Mars yelled.

“They just got in my way of stealing precious energy, so I had no choice but to take them prisoners.” The Boreal Hound replied.

Sailor Jupiter was looking at everyone in the Boreal Hound’s grasp, but then she noticed something. “Hey! Where’s Sailor Moon?”

“Ergh…uh…”

Sailor Jupiter turned around when she heard the groaning, and looked to the ground a short distance away.

“SAILOR MOON!”

Jupiter and Mercury ran over to Sailor Moon, who was all cut up and bruised on the ground.

Venus and Mars, meanwhile, stood in the presence of the dog-like monster.

“Well, since they are tending to the blonde, you’re next!” The Boreal Hound yelled, opening his mouth and shooting a fireball straight for the sky.

Mercury, Moon and Jupiter made their way to the others and put up an ice shield.

Mercury took the opportunity to activate her computer once more. The visor was able to pick up something in the Boreal Hound’s chest.

“NOW!”The Boreal Hound replied. “Sailor Moon! Surrender your Spiral Rod now! Or your friends will die!”

Sailor Moon was now scrambling to figure out what to do.

“Hey do you see a flower on that guy’s chest?” Mercury asked.

There was a closed, light pink flower on the left of the Boreal Hound’s chest.

“My visor is picking it up as a…oh no…”

“What is it?” Jupiter asked.

“It’s a…Kisenian Flower!”

Sailor Moon and Mars gasped. The words ‘Kisenian Flower’ triggered in their heads to go back to the battle with Fiore several years ago.

The flower petals opened to reveal the Kisenian.

“Remember me?” Kisenian replied. “The one that you got rid of a while back? Well, here I am! Seems that the Boreal Hound had an extra flower of mine, and he’s putting it to good use! Now, Boreal Hound, on with your plan.”

“Yes, Kisenian. So, what’s it going to be, Sailor Moon? Your Spiral Rod, or your friends?”

Sailor Moon did remember when she dealt with Fiore. She had remembered what she did in a situation like this…and she knew what she had to do now.

She took the Spiral Rod out…

And dropped it on the ground in front of her.

“You win.” Sailor Moon looked defeated.

Mercury looked at Sailor Moon.

She deactivated her shield. “I’ll ante in.”

“This is just like before…I…I can’t let go of my friends.” Sailor Moon replied. “My friends are the most important things to me. I might not be the smartest one in school, but I’m smart enough to know when the going gets tough, I have my friends. They are here standing beside me and over there with you. I don’t want them to be hurt anymore.”

“I never knew you cared so much about your friends.” The Boreal Hound replied in a voice uncharacteristic of him. It seemed soft and caring.

Kisenian then had about all there was to take. “Oooooooh! First Fiore and now you!? I’ll just have to eliminate Sailor Moon myself!”

With that, the Kisenian separated itself from the Boreal Hound and formed in front of him, standing on what appeared to be, vine-like legs.

The Boreal Hound, on the other hand, changed into a school boy and collapsed onto the floor. The other scouts were revived and began to come around as Kisenian made her way to Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus.

Sailor Moon immediately picked up her Spiral Rod and attempted a Moon Spiral Heart Attack…But it didn’t work.

Sailor Mars tried a Flame Sniper…But it was useless.

Jupiter knew that it probably wouldn’t work, but tried Oak Evolution anyway…and as expected, it failed.

Which left Mercury, the soldier of intelligence, to make a big decision in her mind.

“Sailor Moon, the only way to defeat the Kisenian is to use your Silver Crystal…But you’re too weak to use it.”

“I don’t feel weak…” Sailor Moon replied. “I can do it, trust me.”

“All right.” Mercury agreed. “Be careful.”

“MOON SILVER CRYSTAL POWER!”

As Kisenian was launching a thunderous energy attack at Sailor Moon, the princess unleashed the power of the Silver Millennium Crystal.

It was a very strong force, which sent out a beam of light toward the incoming energy attack. Two attacks collided mid-way, and it was a push and shove match between the two forces.

Kisenian’s attacks were starting to get the upper hand…but the Princess was starting to fight back harder and harder.

Uranus had had enough of watching. “That’s it, I’m going to go and help her.”

But before she could act, the Princesses’ attack had made it all the way to Kisenian, who yelled as the attack froze her and shattered her into many pieces.

“We won!” Mars and Venus yelled and jumped up at the same time.

“Yes, we did.” Sailor Moon smiled wearily.

“We most certainly did.”

This was a longer then usual chapter. Sorry about the wait, I’ve been writing on this. The last chapter is coming up soon! Don’t expect it to be long or anything, because it probably won’t be.

I hope you all liked the fight. I tried hard to make it good as a final battle with a few unexpected twists. Anyway, please be sure to R&R! All of the questions will be answered in the final chapter!

R&R!