Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Promise ❯ Promise Fullfilled ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well, here it is, the last chapter, folks. Anyway, I'm finally ending this fanfic; it only took me a year to do it. Sniff It's coming to an end. Though, I have one more Sailor Moon One Shot that's a sequel to my old fic, Loss. It's about Haruka and Michiru.
Forgotten Promise
Chapter 11: Promise Fulfilled
At the hospital, the senshi sat in a room, where the former Boreal Hound lay, in the bed. His lifeless, limp body showing no signs whatsoever.
Everyone surrounded the bed.
Ami recognized the boy immediately.
“Hey, that boy is Nobunaga Moromochi. He's in my study class. All of the girl's love him because he's not only intelligent, but good looking as well.”
She noticed the paleness of his skin, and began to lightly shake his shoulders.
The blue haired girl looked to the monitoring machine. “He's fading.”
Makoto covered her mouth and tried not to cry.
“Oh God.” Rei said through the tears.
“Why?” Minako sobbed.
Michiru and Haruka were in shock.
“I'm sorry Ami.” Haruka replied with a hand on her shoulder.
Ami looked up at Haruka, nodded her head and looked back at what was supposed to be the intelligent boy. Her school mate.
Through the tears, the memories were coming back.
The time they met in school…
The first time they spoke to each other…
Their first time as being partners in an assignment…
His happy and kind nature…
And she remembered what he had said earlier the last time they had seen each other.
“I've never, ever, had any free time or any time for a social life…That is, until you've shown me that I don't have to pressure myself so hard. From the first day I met you in school, you've opened up a whole new world for me.”
“Nobunaga, I am so glad that the two of us are school mates and friends, forever…you know, they say that in order to have a true friendship, you must be there at the darkest times…I'm telling the truth here, Nobunaga, you're the most charming and intelligent person I've had the honor of meeting. You're good looking on the outside; accented by your long white hair…and you are knowledgeable on the inside.”
“Oh, Nobunaga, please don't die…” Minako said with tears in her eyes.
At that, Nobunaga awakened.
“H…hello?” He awoke slowly. “Who are….” He stammered, looking around and finally spying Ami.
“Oh, Ami.” He replied weakly.
“What happened?” Ami asked.
“Sorry…” Nobunaga looked down. “I just wanted you to notice me. I thought that if I turned into something powerful, you'd finally notice me. Now that I know you feel that way, I realize what I've done.”
“So you were the Boreal Hound?” Makoto asked.
“Yes.” The brown haired boy hung his head. “I just wanted to be noticed. I've always had a crush on Ami, and now I just ruined it all.”
He felt a slender hand being placed on his shoulder. “I may not be your girlfriend, and I'm flattered at your words, but I still want to be your friend, Nobunaga-kun. Will you do that for me?” Ami asked.
“Really?” the child's face lit up.
“Sure.”
IV
At Ami's house, there was a party being held with cake and ice cream, multiple presents and balloons.
“Happy birthday, Ami!”
Everyone cheered in unison.
“Oh, I'm so surprised that you all remembered. I thought you were too busy.” The blue haired girl beamed.
“Are you kidding?” Rei replied. “We'd never forget your birthday.”
“Sorry it's a few days late though.” Michiru replied.
“It's ok.” The blue haired girl beamed.
Ami sat around her friends, happy, that for once, her promise had been fulfilled.
Owari
A/N: That's the end. It's short, but yeah. Please review and tell me what you think. Bye for now!