Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After or Something Like That ❯ The Appearance of Kakyuu ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: How many times can I say that I do not own BSSM?





The bright light could be seen in Haruka’s apartment.

“What the hell?!” Haruka stood up, ready to attack if necessary.

As the light dissipated, a familiar figure stood in the middle of the room.

“Hello Usagi.”

“Kakyuu -- what are you doing here?” Usagi looked wide-eyed at the fireball princess. Kakyuu was wearing a smart beige pantsuit. It was a change from the ceremonial robes Usagi was accustomed to seeing her in.

Kakyuu smiled at the sight of the moon princess in the arms of her prince.

“Usagi-san, marriage agrees with you.” Kakyuu pointed to an empty chair. Haruka nodded as an indication that it was alright to sit down.

“Unfortunately, this visit isn’t entirely social.”

Usagi sighed. Kakyuu’s presence validated all that Haruka and Michiru told her.

“By now, you know that Seiya has begun to lose his grip on reality.” Usagi nodded. “I can only express a deep regret for what Seiya has done. I thought that keeping Seiya on Kinmoku would help him get over you. However, absence made his heart grow fonder.”

“So what are we supposed to do?” Mamoru asked. He did not like the idea of Seiya roaming about freely. Mamoru remembered the trouble they had with Diamond. And Usagi never even showed the man kindness. Seiya was going to be a harder beast to break. Seiya shared a bond with Usagi similar to the one he shared with her.

Part of Mamoru understood how Seiya felt. He understood how it felt to be drawn to Usagi. It was like being caught in a riptide. Nevertheless, he could not condone Seiya’s actions. Anyone remotely familiar Usagi knew that force was not the way to win her love. That had been Diamond’s fatal mistake. All Diamond managed to do was earn Usagi’s contempt. Now Seiya was another story. Usagi had befriended Seiya. She may blame herself for this situation. If Seiya manages to elicit Usagi’s pity --. An old adage came to Mamoru’s mind: The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Mamoru’s train of thought was interrupted by his wife’s shrieking.

“An asylum!! That’s your solution?”

“Princess, this is best. I am having him transported back home. This way you will be safe and Seiya will get the help that he needs.”

Kakyuu empathized with Usagi. She did not want to see Seiya locked away like a mad man. However, until Seiya came to grips with the fact that Usagi belonged with Mamoru, there was no other way.

“So when is this going to happen?” Michiru asked.

Kakyuu closed her eyes.

“As we speak. I sent two of my best guards to escort Seiya home.” Kakyuu stood up. “I must go now.” She walked over to Usagi and hugged her. “Hopefully Chiba-san, the next time we meet it will be under better circumstances.”

Kakyuu vanished in the same flash of light that announced her arrival.

“Did you hear that?” Usagi asked.

“Yeah, I know. I can’t believe that she’s going to have Seiya committed,” Mamoru said.

“No Mamo-chan. She called me CHIBA-SAN!!!” Usagi started bouncing violently on Mamoru’s lap.

“Is she going to do this every time someone calls her by her married name?” Michiru whispered.

“I hope not,” Haruka replied.



AN: Sorry this chapter is so short. It’s a necessary evil. Read and Review. Let me know what you’re thinking. Until next time, be safe.

The Deadly Diva