Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Happiness ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Happiness
By: Keiko Nakamoto

Disclaimer: I don't own Bishojo Senshi Sailormoon or any of its characters, I'm just...borrowing them. But you're smart, and already knew that, right? I also don't own Ranma 1/2 or Kasumi, Nabiki, and Akane at any age.

Note: If there's really bad mistakes, it's my friend, Minako's fault. She's the one who checked it for that kind of stuff, kay? So it's not totally my fault.

Major pairings: Seiya (boy type) and Yaten (girl type), Taiki and Ami
Note on pairings: I have Seiya a boy and Yaten a girl for a reason. See, they have to be different genders for something I plan on putting in a later chapter. (No not a lemon. I could do that with them the same gender.) So don't complain to me that they're both girls or that they're both guys or something okay?



~*~ Story start ~*~

'I must be the happiest girl in the universe!' Usagi thought cheerfully as she walked to a school. A young girl with light brown hair and eyes ran out of the school.

"Usagi-chan!" she squealed, hugging Usagi's legs.

"Hello Kasumi! How is your mama?" Usagi asked.

"Mommy is fine! So is Daddy! Mommy just had her baby! She's cute!" the girl, Kasumi, told her.

"Not as cute as you, I'm sure!" Usagi smiled. "What's her name?"

"Akane! She has black hair like Mommy and brown eyes like Daddy!"

"You tell your Mommy that Chibi-Usa and I will come and see her, okay?"

"Okay!" Kasumi skipped off. Usagi smiled, Rei was lucky to have such a sweet daughter. Chibi-Usa walked out of the school. Usagi smiled and thought of how lucky she was too.

"Mama!" Chibi-Usa squealed. Usagi picked her up in a hug.

"Well, hello there my pretty little lady! Ready to go home?" Usagi smiled. Chibi-Usa nodded. The two of them began walking, hand in hand.

'I hope the Starlights are as happy as we are...' Usagi thought looking at the sky.

*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8* 8*8*8*8*8*8*8*88*8*8*8*8*

We see a girl lying face down on a bed sobbing...

"Why do you love him! He only brings you pain...Why?!" she cried.

In another room we see a girl looking at a picture with tears quietly streaming down her face.

"Why didn't I just tell you I love you? I miss you..."

Another room we see a girl crying softly...

"Why? Why do you love her? She doesn't love you! Why do you let yourself suffer?!" she cried. "I'm the one who loves you!"

"I would never make you cry!" the first girl and the last girl cry out in anguish. "I'm the one who loves you!"

*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8 *8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8**8*8*

"Yuuichirou?" Rei called quietly. "Is Kasumi home?"

"Not yet!" ever cheerful Yuuichirou told her. Rei started to get up.

"Oh no you don't!" Ami said pushing her lightly back onto the pillow. "You need to rest!"

"But Kasumi..." Rei protested.

"Will be fine," Ami assured her. "Now rest!"

Rei sighed and gave up trying to sit up. Ami and Makoto were over at her house helping out, Minako and Usagi would be coming soon. Rei's mind began to wander and she found herself wondering about the Three Lights. They hadn't seen them for a long time. Everyone missed them. Even her. Rei hoped they were happy. She knew she was!

8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8 *8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*

"Maker? Where are Fighter and Healer?" Kakyuu asked the tall brunette senshi as she walked by.

"Crying in their rooms..." Maker said without stopping. Kakyuu frowned, Maker had been colder than usual and Healer and Fighter had been depressed. She was worried. She went to Fighter's room and knocked.

"Fighter?" she called softly.

"Come in..." was the muffled reply. Kakyuu pushed the heavy door open and came in.

"Fighter? What's wrong?" she asked sitting on the large bed. The form under the blankets moved. A black haired girl looked out. Tears were in her eyes and streaming down her face. Kakyuu hugged her

"Nothing... " she mumbled.

"Fighter please, tell me what's wrong!" Kakyuu said tears forming in her eyes. Fighter clutched Kakyuu.

"I miss her!" she sobbed into her chest. "I miss her so much!"

"I know...I know..." Kakyuu whispered soothingly as she stroked Fighter's long black hair. "Shh..."

"Kakyuu why? Why does she love him?! Why doesn't she care for me as I care for her?!"

"Shh...Fighter, dear, she was already in love...it wasn't your fault she didn't love you! She would have, but she had already found love..."

"But why?!"

"Because fate and destiny are two cruel, harsh, unfeeling things, and both control our lives."

"Then will I never find love?"

"Fighter, I think that your true love is a lot closer than you think..."

"What do you mean...we're all girls here in this palace..."

"Maybe your destiny isn't to be Fighter, but to be Seiya..."

"Kakyuu, if you mean me and you..."

"I don't. Keep your eyes open Fighter. There is someone here, in this palace that can love you more than Usagi ever could have. I doubt she'll never admit it to you, so you'll have to be the one to say something to her, so wait. Wait and watch. Notice how everyone acts around you. You'll see in time."

With that Kakyuu got up and left Fighter to think about what she had said. She went to see Healer again.

"Can I come in?" Kakyuu quietly called outside of Healer's door. She heard a noise that sounded like a 'yes' so she went in. She sat on the bed, not moving the covers that hid the smallest girl in the palace from view.

"Are you ready to admit that you care about Seiya?" Kakyuu asked.

"I don't," Healer said stubbornly.

"Then you don't care that he's in anguish over Usagi-san?"

"I could care less!"

"Is that why you're crying?" Kakyuu pulled away the top part of the blankets and touched Healer's wet cheek. Healer buried her face in the pillow.

"Mo amay..." she mumbled.

"I will not go away until you tell me that you care for Seiya or if not, what's wrong!" Kakyuu said firmly.

"KAKYUU-HIME!!" Maker screamed racing into the room. "FIGHTER HAS DISAPPEARED!"

*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8**8*8*8*8*8* *8*8*8**8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*

"Ow..." Fighter mumbled. She then realized that she was a he! She was Seiya! He looked around. The park! He was in the park in Tokyo!

"Seiya?!" a girl squealed. He looked up and saw Usagi and a little girl with pink hair in a similar hairstyle. She rushed over to him.

"You're all beat up!" she gasped. "What happened?!"

"Mama!" the girl whined.

"Chibi-Usa I'm busy!" Usagi scolded. "What happened?"

"I-I was fighting a monster and Maker came and blasted it, but when she did the thing hit me with a beam of light, then next thing I know...poof! Here I am!" he told her.

"Mama!" Chibi-Usa whined tugging on Usagi's skirt. "I'm hungry!"

"Seiya? Would you excuse me? I need to find her something to eat..." Usagi apologized.

"That's okay, I'll come with you!" he offered. She helped him up. "So who is she? She looks a lot like you!"

"She's my daughter, Chibi-Usa!" Usagi smiled.

"D-daughter?!" Seiya stuttered. "You're married?"

"Yep! To Mamo-chan!"

Seiya thought he was going to die...

"I should go..." he whispered. "I need to contact Kakyuu..."

He ran off.

"Seiya! Wait!" Usagi shouted. She threw Chibi-Usa a twenty and raced off after Seiya.

Chibi-Usa stared at the money then took off toward the candy store. Seiya ran until he couldn't run anymore. He sat down in some bushes and tears streamed down his face.

"Seiya?" Usagi ran past his hiding spot. "Seiya? Where are you!?"

For a while he sat and cried and cried. After about an hour Seiya felt a small hand on his shoulder. He looked up into two shining green eyes.

"Are you okay?" Healer whispered.

"What are you doing here..." Seiya asked quietly.

"I'm here to find you...are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Seiya pulled away from Healer's small hand.

"What's wrong?"

"Odango is married, and...and she has a...a d-daughter..." Seiya choked on his words and he began to cry. Healer wrapped her slender arms around him and pulled him close.

"Don't cry..." she whispered. He grabbed her around the waist and cried into her chest.

"But, Healer, she was my only love!" he sobbed as she stroked his hair. "What if I never find love again?!"

"You will...you will..." Healer whispered soothingly.

"But how could anyone love me..."

"Very easily..."

Seiya looked up at her in surprise. Her cold eyes were soft and comforting, a slight smile hung on her lips, her face looked soft and beautiful, but it radiated sadness.

"What's wrong Healer?" Seiya asked.

"Aishiteru Seiya...that's what's wrong...aishiteru..."

"What did you say...?!"

"Aishiteru Sei-chan..."

"Ai-aishiteru, Healer..."

"Do you mean that?"

"I do..."

"Sei-chan!" Healer flung herself at Seiya and hugged him and kissed his face. "Aishiteru! I love you so much!"

"Aishiteru!" Seiya kissed Healer on the tip of her nose. Soon they were kissing each other's faces and telling each other that they were sorry for all the things they had done to hurt each other, and telling the other how much they loved them.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry!" a voice gasped. They looked up and saw Taiki. They blushed.

"I-it's okay!" Seiya said, blushing. "Why are you back?!"

"You two didn't show up, so I was sent to find you and to see Ami."

"Oh."

"Have you seen Rei's daughters? They're so cute!" Taiki smiled. "Well I'm going to go tell the inners about this! Ja ne!"

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Seiya and Healer screamed in unison. They heard Taiki snicker.

"Should we follow him?" Seiya asked, Healer nodded. She transformed into Yaten, only still a girl.

"Let's go!" she said. They followed him to the shrine where a senshi meeting was at hand.

"HI!" Seiya yelled racing up to the group. Yaten came, never speeding up from her lazy walk.

"Why did you run off before?" Usagi demanded.

"No reason!" Seiya grinned. He turned to Chibi-Usa. "Has anyone ever told you that you are a very pretty lady? Because you are! One of the most lovely ladies I've ever seen, just like your mom!"

Chibi-Usa beamed and Usagi blushed.

"He called me a lady!" she squealed to Usagi.

"Well would you rather be a lady or a princess?" Usagi asked. "To Mamo-chan you're a little princess to Seiya you're a lady."

"Since I'm obviously both, why worry?" Chibi-Usa grinned. Usagi rolled her eyes.

"So Rei, I've heard of your daughters so where are they?" Seiya asked politely.

"Right here!" Yuuichirou said bringing up a black haired baby girl. A girl with long light brown hair and a slightly younger girl with short dark brown hair were behind him.

"She's so cute!" Yaten squealed. The inners looked at her strange as Yuuichirou handed her the baby and she proceeded to comment on everything, how cute she was, her tiny nose, her little hands...etc. ...

"Does he always act this way around babies?" Makoto whispered to Seiya.

"I don't think she's ever seen a baby!" Seiya told her.

"Oh!" Makoto said. She told that to Ami who told Minako who told Rei who told Usagi.

"Have you ever seen a baby?" Usagi asked. Yaten shook her head, still looking at Akane with wonder.

"Hey! Did you say 'she'?" Makoto whispered to Seiya. He nodded. "That might be part of it too! Girls love babies!"

"Oh?" Seiya asked.

"Yep!" Makoto smiled.

"Hey!" Yaten said kneeling down in front of Kasumi and the other girl. "And who are these little angels?"

"Ahm Nabiki..." the girl with shorter hair said shyly.

"I'm Kasumi!" the other said. "Who are you?"

"My name is Yaten!" she told her. "It's very nice to meet you! I don't often meet angels!"

Nabiki and Kasumi smiled brightly.

"I thought you hated kids!" Taiki said.

"I do!" Yaten smiled. "But all I see here are angels and lovely ladies!"

Chibi-Usa, Nabiki, and Kasumi beamed, even little Akane seemed happy. Yaten handed Akane back to Yuuichirou and began to play with Chibi-Usa, Nabiki, and Kasumi. Later, after a dinner prepared by Makoto everyone headed home.

"I like Yaten!" Kasumi told Rei after everyone was gone. "She was really nice!"

"Mmhmm!" Nabiki agreed quietly.

"I'm glad you had a good time today!" Rei smiled. The girls smiled at her.

"Seiya was cool too!"

"Mmhmm!"

"I know..."

*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8* 8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8

"Mama?" Chibi-Usa said to Usagi.

"What, princess?" Usagi answered.

"I liked Seiya and Yaten! They were so cool! Nice too! How did you know them?"

"Well, you know how I'm Sailor Moon and Rei is Sailor Mars and so on? Yaten is Sailor StarHealer, and Seiya is Sailor StarFighter!"

"So they're senshi just like us?!"

"Yep! Taiki is too! He's Sailor StarMaker!"

"Wow! That's cool!"

"You and Kasumi will be senshi soon too!"

"Really? Will Nabiki, Akiko and Akane?"

"When they're older!"

"Kewl!"

*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8* 8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8

"Tomorrow we get to see the outers!" Seiya said happily as he lay on the couch in their old apartment.

"Oh yay..." Yaten mumbled as she sat near Seiya's feet. "I bet Haruka-san will be thrilled to see us..."

"Yep!" Seiya sang cheerfully.

"Why are you so happy?" Taiki asked.

"Because I'm not totally unlovable!" he grinned. Yaten tackled him.

"Of course you're not unlovable!" she growled happily, tickling Seiya. "Why would you ever think that!?"

"I don't...anymore!" Seiya giggled. "Stop! That tickles!"

"I know!" Yaten laughed, not stopping.

"Get off! Get off!" Seiya yelped through giggles. "Not funny! NOT funny!"

"Then why are you laughing!?"

"I can't...help it! Get off! Taiki! Help!"

"Oh, I don't know, this is kinda funny..." Taiki said.

"Taiki!"

"Oh, fine. I'll help." Taiki came and lifted Yaten off of Seiya.

"Put me down!" Yaten squealed kicking and thrashing about.

"You know, if your life was videotaped it would sell good!" a light, cheerful voice sang.

"Who's there!?" Seiya called.

"Oh, calm down! I'm right here!" the voice sang from the window.

"Luna!" all three Lights said at once.

"Unison. How cute!" she said bounding up to them. "So Usagi wasn't kidding. You really are back!"

"Taiki! Put me down!" Yaten said, clawing at Taiki's hands. Taiki dropped him on top of Seiya.

"Ow!" they both moaned. Luna giggled.

"Well, I should be going. I just wanted to see if everyone was playing a mean joke on me. Ja ne!" Luna headed toward the window.

"Bye Luna!" the Lights sang, again in unison.

"Bye!" she giggled, leaping out the window.

*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8**8*8*8*8*8* 8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*

"Mommy?" a small voice called. Makoto looked up from the cake she was frosting.

"What do you need Sweetie?" she asked. A small girl, about 3 or 4 years old was at her feet. She had brown hair up in a short, curled ponytail. Her big green eyes gazed up at Makoto.

"Ungry!" the girl said.

"Motoki?" Makoto called. "Can you find Akiko something to eat? I'm in the middle of baking!"

"Sure!" Motoki said coming into the room. He swooped Akiko up in his arms. "So what does my sweetheart want?"

"Cokie!"

"What kind?"

"Kine wit soogor ahn tup!"

"Ginger ones?"

"Yuh!"

"Crisp or soft?"

"Oft!"

Motoki handed her a cookie out of one of many jars. She munched on it happily.

"So, do you think she'll be a sailor senshi like you?" Motoki asked his wife.

"Of course!" Makoto said confidently. "Someone has to carry on the Jupiter pride!"

Motoki smiled as he carried Akiko out of the kitchen. He was glad that he was more to Makoto than just someone who reminded her of her old boyfriend...

*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8* 8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*

"Mm..." Yaten opened her eyes and found herself staring straight into shinning blue ones. "Seiya?"

Seiya was kneeling next to her bed staring at her.

"Good morning!" he sang.

"What are you doing up at 4:15!" Yaten gasped, glancing at the clock.

"I've been watching you sleep!" Seiya announced.

"Are you crazy!?" Yaten hissed. "You'll be exhausted!"

"Well, I couldn't sleep, and you're just so cute when you're asleep! So fall asleep! Don't mind me!"

"Don't mind you?! Are you nuts!? I can't fall asleep with you staring at me!"

"Fine. I'll leave until you fall asleep."

Seiya left. Yaten yawned and rolled over drifting back to sleep. Seiya peeked in, seeing that Yaten was asleep he quietly crept into the room and stared at the girl's pale face. He smiled softly, he tried to figure out why he hadn't realized sooner that he loved Healer.

"So pretty..." he murmured quietly. "And soon, all mine..."


End Chapter one

Do you like? If nobody likes, I won't continue. So please tell me if it sucks or is good. If I made a mistake or said something wrong please tell me politely, as in not a flame. I hope it's okay, Minako said it was good, so I decided to post it. It's my first serious (as in not stupid) romance story. So review please?

~ Keiko