Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Love ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hard Love

By: Blythe Walker

"Serena wait!" Darien said while after her.

`How could I be so stupid? Really hurt her this time. When all I want is to be with her to kiss her and hug her. She must hate me for saying that she cheated on her test. Why is it that when I see her I want to tell her I love her, but what comes is totally the opposite.'

"Serena come on wait. I need to talk to you please wait," I said. Than she stop rate there in her tracks. She waited till I caught up with her and than we walked together.

" So why should I listen to you arrogant little baster. You hurt me, I mean really hurt me," She said.

"I know and I didn't mean to. It just came out. You just affect me like that," I replied.

"So what else did you want to ask me?" she ask in a hurry.

Than we both heard a scream. We both started to run towards the scream. As I turned the corner I saw one of the negaverse monsters.

"Serena wait you could get hurt," I said as I ran to her to protect her from getting hurt.

"I do not need your help," she yelled at me.

`What's got into her? I just wanted to help her nothing else. "Serena look out!" I said. Serena turned around and looked at me as the negaverse monster attack her. She was knock down hard but she got up.

"That's it no more!" She said. "Moon Prism Power," and than transformed into Sailor Moon.

`Serena is Sailor Moon. Who would of thought? They do look allot a like with their hair and all.' He thought to him self as she transformed.

"Darien stop standing there and run. I can handle this monster. You're dusted you nega trash," she said.

"Can it moon girl. I'm not afraid of you," the monster said.

In stead of running I took out a red rose from my jacket pocket and transform into Tuxedo Mask. Just as I was transforming into Tuxedo Mask. Sailor Moon looked at me as I was in the middle of transforming.

`Darien is Tuxedo Mask? Well that's makes my day. Now I know who Tuxedo Mask is.' She thought was she watched him transformed.

The nega monster was moving to make the kill when Sailor Moon had her back turn. Tuxedo Mask comes running at Sailor Moon at full speed. "Sailor Moon behind you," he said while running towards her.

She turned around just as the monster was about to attack. Tuxedo Mask come up and around Sailor Moon and placed his arms around her waist and picks her up and ran out of the way.

"Put me down Darien or should I say Tuxedo Mask," she said to me.

I just looked at her for a moment and put her down like she asked. `How did she know? She was distracted with the monster when I transformed.' I thought to myself.

"Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Mercury get over here I am under attack. I need your held!" she called over her communicator just before she was cut off by the another attack amid at her.

"We need to hold this monster until the other sailor scouts get here to help. We are not strong enough to destroy it our selves," she told me.

"Fine," I replied.

We fought long and hard to stay alive until the other sailor scouts showed up. We were batter and bruised and bleeding and were about to give up when the scouts showed up.

"Mars fire surround."

"Jupiter thunder smash."

"Hey guys you all right," Sailor Mercury said while heading towards us.

"We are now that you guys showed up," Sailor Moon said.

"Mercury bubbles blast."

"Venus crested beam smash."

"Sailor Moon now it should be weak enough for you to heal him now," Sailor Mars said.

"Ok, here goes nothing. Moon healing attavation," she yelled. It hit the straight on.

"No!" the monster yelled as it turned back into a human.

After the monster was turned Sailor Moon collapse. "No Serena." I yelled as she fell to the ground. I ran to her as fast as I could. I bent down next to her and placed her head onto my lap. "Oh, pleased wake up Serena," I said.

I look up to the other scouts with tears in my eyes. "Mercury she not waking up," I told you. They all looked at Serena and me with concern in their eyes. Mercury took out her computer and started to scan my dear Serena or should I say Sailor Moon to see what's wrong with her.

"Mercury what's wrong with her?" I ask over and over until she answered me.

"Well it looks like she lost a lot of blood during the fight," she told me. "The best we can do for her is to let her rest," Sailor Mercury said.

"But she can't go home, her parents would ask questions," Sailor Venus said.

"She can stay at me place," I barely said. They all looked at me with their mouths open like did he just said that. I pick her up and I was just to about go when.

" Tuxedo Mask you are not taking her any where with out us coming along to. Sailor Moon is are leader and friend and how did you find out that she was Serena," Sailor mars said before I left.

"She transformed right in front of me to destroy the monster that attack to today. Serena will be find at my apartment so you don't have to worry about her. Just tell her parents that she staying at a friends," I said and took off leaving them behind. It was only a few minutes to my apartment but it took me a little longer because I wanted to make sure that the Sailor Scouts were not following me home.

With Serena in my arms I enter my apartment from the balcony. I place Serena in down on my bed and went to go get the first aid kit to fix Serena and my wounds. When I enter my bedroom I notice that she finally detransformed from Sailor Moon. I want over to her and started to clean and bandage all of her wounds. When I was done I pull the covers up to her chain and let her sleep.

I left and went into the bathroom to clean up and bandage my wounds before I went back to watch over her while she slept to recover from fight. `Oh Serena please wake up,' I thought to myself as I was just finishing getting clean up.

Went back to my room and sat in a chair next to the bed waiting until she woke up from her sleep. I soon fell a sleep after hours of waiting and watching. I woke up to her screaming in pain like she was being attack. I quickly got up and went to her and held in my arms like a mother would to her child.

"Shh it will be all right I am here with you," I whispered into her ear. " I will not let any thing or any body hurt you my angel." I went on holding her and rocking her back and forth until she calm down. But instead of leaving her side and sit back down in the chair. I stay where I was with her head in my lap.

I woke up the next day and notice she had not moved an inch all night. She looked so peaceful just lying there. I got up to make some breakfast for Serena and me. Serena stirred in her sleep as I got up. She graded my arm just as I was leaving.

"Serena are you a wake?" I asked. She opens her eyes and looked into my eyes. What beautiful eyes she has, they look like the sky. So warm and loving.

"Darien where are you going and where am I?" She asked me.

"Well Serena this is my apartment and I was going to make some breakfast. Would you like some?" I replied.

"Oh yes! Could you make some pancakes please," she asked.

"Sure," I replied and I left to go make pancakes for breakfast.

Serena shortly came out of my bedroom and came into the kitchen and watched me cook. "It's almost done," I said took break the silence.

"Um would you like me to set the table?" She asked.

"Sure that would be great," I replied. She got up and started to walk towards me.

"Darien so where are the plates, glass and sliver wear," she asked. So I pointed to each cupboard and draw that the objects were in and she set the table.

I brought over a plate full of pancakes and the other few things like butter and syrup. "Serena what would you like to drink," I asked.

"Um orange juice if you have some please," she replied.

"Orange juice it is," I said and brought out pitcher of orange juice to the table. We sat down and ate are breakfast but we talk little though.

"Serena your parents and friends are probably worried sick about you. You know you were out all night from that fight and you lost a lot of blood," I said.

"What happen after the fight?" She asked me.

"Well you collapsed after the fight. You were totally drain of energy and lost a lot of blood. Um the scouts were very worried about you. None of the scouts could take you so I brought you to my place till you were better. You slept all night, I was so worried about you Serena," I replied.

Serena got up out of her chair and quickly move towards me. To my surprise she hugged me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Oh thank you Darien," she said gave me another kiss on the other cheek.

I just sat there in shock. `She kissed me on the cheek twice. By the end of the day I will capture her lips.' I thought to myself. "You're welcome Sere," I said.

She just look at me. "What did you just call me?" She asked.

I thought for a moment. `I can't believe I just said that. She's probably going to kill me for saying that.' "Um I called you Sere. I'm sorry if I was out of line," I replied.

"No its fine because I have kind of a nickname for you to," she said.

"Oh and what is it?" I asked her.

"Well um ok its Dare. It's short for Darien. Do you like?" She asked shyly.

`Oh she looks so cute when she shy,' I thought to myself. "I like it, but only from you no one else," I replied.

"Sere would you like to clean up. You kind of look dirty in those close," I asked.

She looked at herself and realised that she was filthy and need a bath. "Yes, but I have no clean clothes to change into when I am done," she replied.

"You can borrow some of my clothes if you like," I said.

"Oh thank you," she replied.

She got and headed towards the bathroom to go take a bath. "Sere the towels are in the bathroom and I will leave some clothes on my bed for you," I said. She just nodded and went into the bathroom.

It was about ten minutes before I heard Serena calling from the bathroom. I rush to the bathroom. "Sere what's wrong." I asked.

"It hurts to wash my back could you give me a hand," she asked me.

"Ah sure," I replied. I entered the bathroom to see her in the tub waiting for me to wash her back. Her back was full of cut and scrapes that look like they hurt. I pick up the sponge and started to wash her back gently not wanting to hurt her. `Her skin is so soft,' I thought to myself.

"Thank you for helping me Darien," she said.

"Um no problem," I replied. I wanted to say something more but I was in shock how calm she was just sitting there letting me wash her back. Unlike me who was a total wreck at how beautiful she looked, the softness of her skin.

"Um, I'm done. I'll let you finish up here," I said and left closing the door behind me. I went into my room and bang my head on the wall. After a while I left my room and sat down on the couch and started to read a book.

Serena soon came out of the bathroom with a towel rapped around her hugging all the right curves to drive me nuts. She look at me and than went into my room to change. She came out ten minutes later warring one of my white tops and a pair of sweets.

"Thank you for letting me borrow some of your clothes," she said and sat down next to me.

"You know I should really take a good look at those cuts on your back now…" I started to say when I was cut off by her kissing me on the lips. I was shock at first but that I replied by kissing her even more passionately. I cosseted her with my tong to open her lips and she slowly did. Letting me explore all parts off her mouth. We only stop because we out off breath or it would have lasted forever.

"Um, you taste like chocolate. So sweet,' she said to me while I was kissing her neck. She than began to slip her hands under my shirt and rubbing my chest. It sanded chills own my spine and sent into over drive.

I couldn't get enough off her smell or taste. My hands started to slide down from the middle of her to her waist and than down to her leg and back up pulling her closer to me. "I love you," I whispered into her ear while kissing it.

"I love you to my prince," she replied as she was unbuttoning my shirt. Than at that point I knew that I had to stop. I stared to pull away but than I looked in those beautiful blue eyes. They were bagging me to continue with what we where doing.

"Are you sure," I asked her.

"Yes," she said and than kissed me again.

I pick her up in my arms and headed for my bedroom to make love. I place her gently on the bed and kissed her again sinking on top of her. I started move my hands to take off her shirt when I heard. "Oh my god." I turned around to see who it was.

"Andrew what are you doing here?" I asked him as I was getting off Serena.

"Well, Um…" He stumbled trying to find the words. "Not you with Serena for sure. I thought you too hated each other. What's with the change," he said looking at Serena and me who was lying on the bed still.

I looked down at Serena than back to Andrew. "Andrew can you please wait out in the living room while I talk to Serena for a minute?" I asked him. He just nodded and left the room.

"Well, can I look at those cuts before we go out there and talk to Andrew about all this," I asked her.

"Sure, and what are we going to tell Andrew seems that he caught us in the act," she asked while I was looking at her cuts making sure they where fine and not affected.

I looked at her. " The truth. That we told each other I love you and kissed and than it just progress from their." I said.

"Well what if he notice my cut from the fight last night. What are we going to tell him about those?" She said.

"Well I'm not sure about that," I replied. Than gave her another kiss and help her up. Holding hands we left to go talk to Andrew.

"Ok, Darien what's up?" Andrew asked as we enter the living room.

"Well its like the Serena and me told each other I love you. Than we began to kiss and one thing led another and than it began to progress into something more that's when you found Serena and me in the bedroom." I told him and than I looked at Serena. She had a great big smile on her face. Her smile made me smile. That's when Andrew notice that we where in love.

"How did you even get into my place? I thought my door was lock.' I asked him.

"Well when you didn't answer my calls I came over and I knew where you kept your spare key. So I just let myself in. I did not know that Serena was here. Sorry if I disturbed you to love birds," he said.

"Oh, Serena your friends Amy, Rei, Lita, and Mina are looking for you. They are down in the arcade right now. They looked really worried I thought you should know," he said.

"Well, Darien I guess we should get down there and tell them I am fine," she said to me.

"Ok lets go," I replied. Serena and me went to go put are shoes on to leaved. "Hay Andrew you coming or what," she said to him just as Serena and me were about to go.

"Yes, I will be there in a minute. Go without me I meet up with you guys down at the arcade," he replied.

So Serena and me headed for the arcade. "Darien you should now that Amy, Rei, Lita, and Mina are the other sailor scouts." She said and looked down at her and gave her a kiss.

"That's all right I kind guess yesterday after the fight," I replied and we entered the arcade holding hands.

"Hay guys I am all right no more worrying,' she said to her friends as we walk towards the both that they were siting at.