Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hardships of Life ❯ Found ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I hope you guys like this chapter. I would like some more reviews, but no flames, constuctive criticism, yes.

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon.

Thanks to:Saiyajin Witch and Cassie-bear01. I hope you two enjoy this chapter.

Sorry for the delay, to many projects and school.

Chapter Two: Found

A week had passed. Serena, Ilene, and Rini were ready to leave. They were ready for a new future, just not emotionally, physically, yes. They were still mourning for the lost of a husband, son, brother, uncle, father, and grandfather, but these three would not let it keep them from experiencing life, well two of them did.

"Do you have everything ready, Mom? Rini?" asked Serena, making sure that they were all ready.

Serena sighed. It had been a week since the big fight. The scouts didn't seem like talking to her. She wished she had someone by her side. She wished her father and brother were still alived. If only...if only she hadn't had detention that very day. Her father and brother would stil be alived. Just then the doorbell rang.

"I got it." shouted Serena. She headed towards to the door. When she opened it up, she was surprised. "Haruka, Michiru, Hotaru!? What are you guys doing here?"

"We heard from a certain time scout that you were planning to start a new life in the States. We also found out about the fight you and the Inners had, so we decided to help you out." said Haruka.

"You guys want to come with us to the States?" asked Serena, still surprised.

All three of them nodded. "Serena, who's at the door?" asked her mom. Just then she walked up. "Who are you?" she asked the three. "Mom, these are the Outer Scouts." said Serena.

"Ah. I remember. You are the loyal ones." said Ilene. Rini had then walked up to them. "Hey, why do you guys have your suitcases?" she asked.

"You guys are just full of questions, aren't you?" asked Michiru. "We're going with you to the States." answered Hotaru. "You are!!!" shouted Rini.

"Yep!" replied Hotaru.

"We already bought the tickets for us." said Michiru.

"And we did all that boring paperwork." said Haruka.

"You guys are really set on coming, aren't you? Why don't you come on in." said Serena. "We sure are, and thanks for finally inviting us in." joked Haruka.

"Honey, shouldn't we be going. The flight is in half an hour." said Ilene. "Oh yea, I forgot. Let's get going." said Serena.

All six of them gather their belongings and headed towards the airport.

*Airport*

"Okay, let's go over the list again." said Serena. Since her mom was still unstable, she made sure that everything that needed to be done was done right. She took out a sheet of paper.

"Did we label everything that we are going to sale and the things that we are going to keep?"

"Yes."

"Do we have our paperworks?"

"Yes."

"Do we have our tickets?"

Another round of yeses were heard.

"Did we leave the lawyer all information that he needs to contact us so he can send us the money?"

"Yes."

"Alright. We are ready to go." annouced Serena.

"Flight number 257. Flight number 257 to Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States. Boarding at gate 12." annouced a lady on the speaker.

"That's us."

The group gathered all of their things and headed to the gate.

They quickly found their seats and were surprised to find them next to each other.

*Couple of Hours Later*

"We are now landing in Baton Rouge." annouced the pilot. Serena, Rini, and Hotaru and fallen asleep during the long flight. Ilene couldn't sleep. Haruka and Michiru had just woken up.

"Wake up sleep heads." said Haruka. She shook Serena's shoulder , since she was closer. Michiru tapped Hotaru's shoulder. Ilene gently shook Rini.

Rini and Hotaru were easy to wake up, but Serena was asleep. Haruka kept trying to wake her up, but to no avail, Serena still slept. Thirty minutes later still found them trying to wake up Serena.

"Does it usually take her this long to wake up?" asked Michiru. "No, usually she's up in ten minutes." answered Ilene. The filght attendants had just heard the end of ilene's statement.

"Excuse me, but you should really get her to wake up." said one of them. "That's what we are trying to do, and so far for the past thirty or so minutes she hasn't woken." said Haruka. "Do you think something is wrong with mama?" asked Rini. "I don't know. I don't think it's anything serious though." answered Hotaru.

*Meanwhile in Serena's dreams*

"Hello? Is anyone there?" asked Serena. Then right in front of her appeared a vision of her mother. "Queen Serenity?" asked Serena.

"It hasn't been that long that you forgot, has it?" asked her mohter. "What am I here for?" asked Serena. "What, no greeting for your mother?" asked Serenity. "I'm sorry mother, but my dad, my dad in this lifetime and my brother just died. I just can't bear it. losing one dad but two."

"Listen to me Serena. They were meant to die. Don't ask me why, but that's the way they want it. Your present mother will not go though. I have come to tell you that a new evil has risen. Since you will not have the scouts by your side, the generals have been awaken."

"What generals?" asked Serena. "The generals of the Earth kingdom: Kunzite, Zoicite, Nephrite, and Jedite. Also the prince of the Sun, Apollo. They will await you at the airport."

"How will I know them?"

"You will just know. They will be by you side to help you. The Inner scouts will no longer be your court. I have stripped them of their powers. They will not need them anymore."

"What about the youmas in Toyko?"

"They have followed you. Wherever the light goes, darkness follows. the powers of the Inners have gone back to you, where they originally came from. You will be able to use their elements and new stronger powers. You will find your new weapons in your bag. I must go now. Uranus has been trying to wake you up for the past half hour."

"Wait, how will I know what to do?" asked Serena.

"Your new guardian will be of help." with that she left.

*Plane*

Serena awoke from her long slumber. "About time you woke." exclaimed Haruka. "Yes miss. You have stalled the plane's flight. Now will you mind getting off the plane." said the first plane attendant.

"I'm sorry. I'll explain to you guys later about what happened." said Serena. "Follow me."

They all gather their things and hurried off the plane. Then they headed to the luggage carousel to get their luggages. Little the others know that there would be someone wating for them.

When they got there, Serena recognized them immediately. Memories then came flooding back to her. The others didn't know who these people were and what they were doing there.

Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for the delay.