Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter Sailor Moon Crossover ❯ Truth be Told, a Birth to be Hold ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Remus walked calmly up the stair to room 6-17 A. He raised his hand and knocked lightly. The door cracked open to reveal a very pale Serena, her belly pouching out ever slightly. She let Remus in and quickly shut the door behind him. Her eyes stayed locked on the floor. He placed his hand on her cheek causing her to look at him. He placed a small gentle, chaste kiss on her lips then pulled away.
“Serena, what is it?”
“Remus.”
She broke down into tears. He enveloped her into his arms, lightly rubbing her back and whispering soft loving words into her ears. Her tears finally subsided. Remus sat on the bed and pulled her into his lap.
“Serena, I'll love you no matter what. Who is the father?”
“I swear to you, I didn't give myself to him willingly; he raped me.”
“Who, who raped you?” He growled startling the poor girl.
“Lucius . . .Malfoy.”
“Serena this isn't your fault. I'll stay by your side no matter what you decide to do. I swear it.”
They heard footsteps running away from her door. Remus followed Usagi to the door. They saw the retreating form of Sirius Black; her older brother by two years and best friend of Remus. He was running down the hallway towards the stairs.
“Remus. I asked you to come alone!”
“I did, I swear I did. Everyone's been so worried about you though. He must have found the letter. I'll go after him.”
“I'm coming with you.”
They had already started down the staircase and were soon outside on the streets of Hogsmeade. They saw Sirius running in the direction of the Shrieking Shack and chased after him.
“Sirius! Wait!” Serena called out desperately.
He stopped dead in his tracks and turned to look at her.
“Why didn't you tell me?”
“Because I knew you would react like this.”
“What are you going to do with the baby?”
“I don't know.”
“Are you even sure that it's Malfoy's child?”
“He's right Serena, it could be ours.”
“I know that this baby isn't ours because he rapped while it was a full moon when you were gone to transform. He learned that you disappeared along with James, Peter, and you Sirius. He took that as an opportunity since I didn't have my `guards' with me. That's how I know for sure.”
“Let's go to Hogwarts, the three of us, and confront Lucius in front of the Headmaster.”
“I can't.”
“Sure you can.” Sirius walked up to her.
“You're shaking, here.” Remus took off his coat and wrapped it around her shoulders. He pulled her against him to give her extra warmth.
“Want to here something exciting?”
“Sure Sirius.” Serena stated through chattering teeth.
“Lilly and James are expecting their first child. She's about 9 weeks pregnant, right Remus?”
“Yeah. You and Lilly can do this together and I bet they'll even be best friends.”
 
They had gone to Hogwarts; Dumbledore requested that Lucius come to his office, there he faced Serena, Remus, Sirius (who was very pissed and ready to just kill him), Professor McGonagall and a Professor in training, Severus Snape, a Slytherin co-heart with Lucius. Lucius was engaged to one Ms. Narcissa Black, sister to Serena and Sirius. She was also in Slytherin with Lucius and Severus. Albus Dumbledore along with the Minister of Magic, Barty Crouch Sr., had decided that Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Black would raise the child after it was born.
Remus bought a small nice sized house not too terribly far from James and Lilly's house. Serena and Lilly would take outings together to Hogsmeade and they had become even closer during the pregnancies. Serena was being tutored by Remus, Sirius, Lilly, James, and Professor Dumbledore, who occasionally would come by to check on both women and drop off more schoolwork for Serena. It was nearing the end of Serena's pregnancy; Lilly had already had her little boy. She and James had named him Harry. Serena feared handing over her baby, but knew it was for the best. She gave birth to a son, Lucius had bee present during the birth. No one would allow him into the room. He had tried to start up an argument.
“She's giving birth to my child, Sirius. I know how that irks you. Shouldn't I be allowed into the room to watch my child's birth?”
“No.”
“Why not, after all, Remus is only her fiancée. I am the child's father.”
“Do you want to know why she is even having that child?! I'll tell you why, because you raped her and got her pregnant!”
“She could have simply aborted the child and never had to do this.”
“Serena couldn't abort the child! She told me she could never kill a child that it had every right to live; even if the child was yours! Are you happy now Lucius? Are you satisfied that you hurt my sister?! My baby sister?”
“What am I Sirius?”
“You're just a whore, if you don't care what he did to your own twin sister then you don't have the right be considered family! He raped your own sister and you still are flippant about loving such a man. He'll only use you for sex; he'll just want you as a fuck toy! He doesn't love you.”
“Don't say that! Just because you don't have anyone to love gives you no reason to take it out on us!”
“Sirius.”
“What James?” He bit at his close friend.
“Serena wants you to come in.”
“Alright.”
He entered the room. Lucius leaned off the railing to come into the room. Narcissa followed him.
“Oh no. You two aren't allowed to enter, only family and friends.”
“But James, I am family, she's my sister.”
“Not the way you've been acting lately. By the way Narcissa, your brother is right. Lucius didn't even try to defend you or his so called `love' for you.”
With that James shut the door right in her face. She turned to Lucius tears in her eyes. He held her in a loose hug.
“Why didn't you defend me?”
“Because I knew you could defend your self and make a good case. Besides, Potter and the lot of them are just jealous of our love.”
 
 
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\. Inside the room
 
Serena lay propped up against the headboard with a mound of pillows behind her. A tiny baby clutched lovingly in her arms as he nursed from his mother. Sirius walked over to see his youngest sister holding the child. He had never felt happier and sadder at the same time. His sister was going to hand her firstborn over to the father, not willingly, but instead of something the divination teacher and Serena had seen in a crystal ball. If she were to keep the child it would become just like he-who-must-not-be-named.
Serena couldn't believe what she had seen and didn't want to either. She wanted to keep the child, raise it as hers and Remus', keep him from Lucius' harshness, and protect him from the world. Serena and everyone knew that if the child were to be raised by Lucius, which he was, he would wind up hating all non-magical people, a.k.a. Muggles; especially the ones that were invited to Hogwarts.
Serena held her baby boy and kissed his patch of hair on his soft head. Tears sprang up in her eyes. She reluctantly handed the baby to Dumbledore. He saw her tears, despite her attempts to hide them from everyone in the room. Lucius stood outside waiting for his child. When he saw it was a boy he smiled heartily. All occupants in the room heard his chided voice as he was offered the baby.
“Excellent. Serena bore us a son on the first try. Come Narcissa, lets go home.”
They left without any other words. Serena could no longer hold back her tears. Remus held her close to him and felt her hands gripping his shirt tightly. Lilly walked out to check on their son. Sirius held her from the other side sitting on her bed. James showed the Minister and Dumbledore to the door and thanked them for coming. Lilly came back in carrying Harry who was cooing softly. Serena's tears had subsided finally; Remus was still latched onto her holding her closely feeling her body calm instantly upon seeing little Harry Potter.
“You want to hold him Sere?”
“Thank you Lilly.” Serena took Harry who clapped his chubby little hands together. “Hey there Harry. Did you know you always make me smile?”
He looked at her sideways and laughed at her. Serena held the baby boy close to her and smiled. Remus wrapped an arm around her shoulder and began making faces at him over her shoulder. Time passed quickly and Serena was too begin her final year at Hogwarts. She had to finish the rest of her 7th year at school. She hadn't been able to accomplish much during the pregnancy. She gained back her position as Captain of the Slytherin Quidditch and Prefect for Slytherin. She wasn't quite sure she could handle going back to school so soon and didn't think she was ready for any of this and tried to convince the Marauder's to not make her go back to school. She failed miserably; not even Lilly was on her side saying that an education would be the best for her and Remus' family that they would be starting once they got married.