Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter Sailor Moon Crossover ❯ Start of Quidditch. Hidden Eyes ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Serena sat in her room quietly. She had been given her own private room by request of the Marauders and Dumbledore agreed without a second thought. Serena tried to argue her way out of it but it didn't happen. All she wanted to do was be treated normal, not like someone who was weak and had to be protected. She had finished all of her work and began to ready for bed. Serena returned to her room in her pajamas and placed her books in her bag. Professor McGonagall come walking up the stairs and knocked gently on her door.
“Come in.”
“Serena, dear, you have visitors. Would you like to see them up here or in the common room?”
“Who is it?”
“Some dear friends of yours. Where would you like to meet with them?”
“Can I meet with them up here so that I don't have to be bothered by the other Slytherins?”
“Of course dear, I'll bring them right up.”
Serena began to arrange her room and give her room. She straightened the blankets on her bed and sat on top of her covers. A few seconds later she heard an angry voice followed by footsteps stomping up the stairs to her room. A sharp knock resounded on her door. They didn't wait for a reply and barged in.
“Make sure to keep Mr. Black away from the other Slytherins, he isn't quite friendly to them.”
“Especially when they're making comments about my sister.” Sirius mumbled under his breath.
Serena stifled a giggle as McGonagall stormed out of the room muttering under her breath about insubordinate graduates. Lilly sat on the bed beside Serena and held Harry's little hands as he tried to stand. He gave up and was satisfied with chewing on his mother's fingers. James sat beside Lilly, Sirius beside James (both are sitting cross-legged), and Remus sat against the headboard holding Serena from behind. They fell into conversation about how her school year was going.
“Tomorrow's the first game of the Quidditch season, you're all coming, right?”
“Of course we are.” Lilly smiled happily at her.
“We wouldn't miss our Captain slash Seeker, now could we?” James picked on her frequently about being the Seeker for Slytherin because she usually let him get the Snitch; mostly because she didn't care if the Slytherin team won or lost.
“You realize if you get hurt I'll pumble whoever hurt, right?”
“Sirius, must you play the big brother card, you're not in school any longer; however, you did leave a lasting fear on most of the students.” Serena stated coolly.
“Rena, tell me this, do you think it would be possible for us to still root for Gryffindor and Slytherin, only for you of course, and not offend anyone?”
“I wouldn't mind, but the rest of the team and the other schools might mind a lot. You never cared what anybody else though before so why does it matter?”
“Thanks. Professor Dumbledore told us we could stay here with you tonight if we wanted.”
There was a harsh knock at the door and Severus Snape entered her room. His eyes grew large as he looked at the occupants of the room.
“What are you four doing in Ms. Black's room? You all graduated three years ago.”
“We were given permission to stay the night and attend the Quidditch game.” James retorted nonchalantly.
“I think it'll be smashing, don't you Remus?”
“Loads Sirius, especially since its Slytherin versus Gryffindor.”
“Behave you three.”
“Looks as if Serena is still playing referee between all of our fights.” Snape snickered at them. “Don't keep our Captain up to late or she'll be dead tired and unable to see the snitch. Maybe that's what you want, who am I to know. Good night.” He shut the door behind him.
“He makes me so mad!”
“Pompous ass, thinks he's smarter than us just `cause he's a Professor now.”
“Come on guys. He's my Potions teacher now. He gave us a shit load of homework and I'm dead tired. Can we go to bed and just talk in the morning?”
“Sure thing. Night Serena.” James and Lilly called out their good nights and drifted off into sleep.
“Good night Sere, can't afford to not have a drowsy seeker now can they?”
“They need all the help they can get. Night Sirius.”
“Night Remus.”
“And a good nights sleep be to you my fair haired little Slytherin.”
“Good night my handsome little werewolf of a Gryffindor.”
“I love you Rena.”
“And I love you Remy.”
 
 
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\. Next Morning: Saturday 6:45 a.m.
 
Serena stretched lazily in her bed. She looked over and saw her companions from last night tangled up in the sheets. A stifled giggle escaped her lips causing the others to awake. Remus pulled her closer to his body; he had somehow lost his shirt in the middle of their night's sleep and was now half naked.
“Good morning Serena.”
“Morning guys, Lilly. Hey Harry, you're already awake as usual.”
“Good morning my handsome men. Sere, do you want to hold Harry for me for a minute?”
“Sure, let me see what time it is.”
She glanced over at the clock and jumped out of bed. She stripped out of her pajamas and into her jeans, t-shirt, bra, and tennis shoes. All the men sat in a stupor at how fast she could change out of her pajamas and back into her normal clothes for Quidditch.
“What's wrong Serena?”
“It's time for breakfast, after breakfast I have to go to a meeting for Prefects, and then I have to go and talk to my team.”
“What time is your meeting?” Sirius asked while yawning.
“At 7:15, plus, I still have to find Severus and turn in my report because I forgot to last night because I had some guests.”
“Rena, calm down. You still have time for breakfast, let us get dressed and we'll come and sit with you at the Slytherin table.”
“Are you sure that's a good idea for you to sit with me at the Slytherin table, all them know you were Gryffindors when you were here.”
“So, if they start anything it's not like the Professors can deduct house points.”
“Yes they can. They'll take double points from Slytherin because you are my guest; besides that, you were all once students here and know the rules so they give you some form of punishment, trust me.”
“Fine. Let's go.”
Sirius wore a pair of dark blue jeans and a black Led Zepplin t-shirt. James wore a pair of jeans with a button down shirt with gold and red plaid design. Lilly also wore a pair of jean capris and light blue tank top covered up by a darker blue jacket. Remus, also wearing jeans, wore a plain dark blue, tight chest fitting, long sleeve shirt.
“You're just trying to scream that you love Muggles, don't you?”
“Is that a problem sis?”
“No, not at all, just saying it'll surely draw a lot of attention.”
“Betcha half of `em don't even know who Led Zepplin are.”
“Probably. Let's just hope that I don't get jumped for letting James wear that shirt near any Slytherin.” Lilly said quietly.
“More so, they don't start any fights. I don't want to have to break them up.”
There was a light rapping upon the door. Severus appeared in the door way looking rather cross.
“So you've decided that it's alright to play hooky and hang out with your Gryffindor friends, eh?”
“What do you mean Severus?”
“The time is 7:30. We've been waiting on you to start the meeting.”
“How can that be? My clock says 6:55, is it that far behind?”
“It must be, now come Serena, don't want to make your fellow Prefects mad now, do we?”
The duo rushed down the stairs, out the Slytherin common room, and into the prefect lounge. Serena opened the door and tried to catch her breath.
“Sorry for being late, my clock is slow.”
“Dear Serena, what are you talking about?” Dumbledore lead her to the couch to allow her to catch her breath and to sit.
“Seve—I mean, Professor Snape told me that it was 7:30 and that I was late for the meeting with the other Prefects.”
“Oh dear, no, you're not late at all. In fact, you're the first Prefect here.”
“What? But Professor Snape said . . .”
“He was only to let you know that we would be in here instead of the library like we had originally planned.”
“Ohh.”
“Don't be too mad dear little Serena. I had to think of a way those Gryffindors wouldn't follow you like lost little puppies.”
“If you don't mind Headmaster, may I go get my friends and return here for the meeting after I eat?” She asked sending daggers towards Snape.
“Of course, oh, and ask James or one of the boys if they would mind doing the commentary for this Quidditch match. We haven't found anyone yet.”
“Sure thing Headmaster.”
Breakfast went by with out troubles. Serena went to her meetings and the Marauders made their way to the Quidditch field. Sirius and Remus were going to do the announcing together since they didn't think it was fair for just one of them to do it. James had used the excuse that he would only be following the seekers; which was true since that's what he had been.
The Slytherin took the field and were greeted by an enormous cheer from the Slytherin team. Serena looked over to the teachers box when she heard three very loud males and one female scream: “Go Serena!!” She had turned red and continued her way to the middle of the field next to Snape. The captain from Gryffindor shook hands with Serena.
“Lets have a clean game. On my mark, 3-2-1.”
No sooner than had Snape had said one; all the players were in the air doing their assigned job. Serena had caught sight of the snitch and was chasing after it. One of the Gryffindor beaters saw this and aimed a bludger at her. The crowd watched as it made contact with her side. There was a collective gasp as she and her broom spun around. Some how she had managed to stay on her broom. As soon as she had been hit she heard three people yelling and screaming.
“Foul! Foul! I call a foul, Gryffindor fouled against Slytherin keeper.” Snape shouted loudly.
“You can't hit a girl! That's not right!” Remus screamed.
“Especially my baby sister!! I don't care if you are a Gryffindor like me, I'll pound you if you hit her again.” Sirius was playing the big brother card again.
She flew her broom over to the teachers box. They all jumped up to check on her. She quieted them down and spoke softly.
“I'm fine. It's all just part of the game. Now chill you two, and quit playing the big brother card and fiancée card. I can take care of myself.”
Serena had caught sight of the snitch again and chased after it. The snitch was just a hair away from her fingertips and was about to go through the goal. She reached out and jumped catching the snitch. She quickly reached out and grabbed the goal post and hung from it. Sirius had sent her broom to her once the game was over. The Slytherin House and team surrounded her, hoisting her onto their shoulders. She winced at a steadily growing pain in her ribcage.
“Serena, what's wrong?”
“I'm okay. I think I just bruised my ribs when the bludger hit me. I'll be okay.”
 
From atop the Slytherin box stood a figure draped in a black cloak.
“Indeed you will. I shall see to it that everything you hold dear to you is taken away. Starting with that stupid Potter and his whore of a wife Lilly. Then you'll see the light and come to me.”