Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hell Zone ❯ Hell Zone ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

HellZone

Chapter 3

"Welcome to the Hellzone" said a raspy voice.

"Hellzone?" asked a curious Trunks.

"Yes the Hellzone".

"Why is it called the Hellzone?" asked Goten.

"Look around little boy, its hell out here" came the reply.

"Who are you?" asked Trunks.

"My name is Serena, who are you?"

"I'm Trunks and this is my friend Goten".

"Well boys lets get you out of this weather".

"Where are we going?" asked Goten.

"My home" came the simple reply.

In the scout world.

It's been three long years since Serena disappeared into the sup-space tare. During this time the scouts have been looking for Serena, Amy using her computer to scan for Serena's energy signature. Michel using her mirror looking for any clue as to were her princess might be. Trista by looking through various dimensions and times. The others couldn't do much more then wait around and encourage Amy, Michel and Trista. Eventually they began to give up hope and move on with their lives.

Such was the case of one Darien Shields. After a few short months of mooring the loss of his beloved, the impeccant Darien left for school in America. He had given the scouts instructions to notify him of any news on Serena. With in the first year of Serena's disappearance he already had a new steady girlfriend.

Trista stood at her post looking for any sign of her lost princess. Until one day she found it, Serena was in the Hellzone. Her worst fears were confirmed Serena was in the one place she could not go the place in between dimensions also called the Hellzone. The Hellzone was a place that filled the gap in between dimensions. It was a horrid place that had little water and the atmosphere was deadly to a person over long periods of time. It was said that the dragons that once roamed the earth were exiled to the Hellzone after the fall of the Silver Millennium. The scavengers lived there, living off each other to was the only way to survive. Trista had herd of other people getting lost there but they never returned. She hoped that one day her princess would retune, for she could not reach her princess but her princess could find a way out if she looked hard enough. Because one thing was for sure when Serena put her mind to something she always accomplished it.

In an unnamed dimension a tare was forming. Frequent travel from one dimension to another was begining to ware thin the walls that hold a dimension together. The bitter battles that were fought here didn't help much either, soon a whole would form and dimensions would merge and one place known as hell would consume a dimension fighting for survival.

Back to where Serena is.

"You live in a cave?" asked a slightly peeved Trunks.

"Yes I do. It's only and best place to live, it keeps the elements out. And it keeps us hidden from the scavengers, it keeps us cool and it's a good place to sleep". The two boys fallowed Serena deep into the cavern. They passed various rooms that had other large creatures sleeping in them. Finally after several minutes of walking they came to an area that looked like it was used for food storage. Serena took out the meat and skins she had scavenged and put them side to side on drying racks. On one she put the meat and on the other she put the skins. She then lights a fire in a small pit, then put the rack with the meat over the fire to cook the meat. She then moved the rack containing the skins close enough to dry the skin but not to close as to catch it on fire.

Serena then lead the boys to another part of the cave. It was a small cave off the main tunnel. "This is were you boys can sleep, down the hall ant to your right is my room" said Serena, as she showed the boys to a room with a lizard skin door. "Ok let's see about getting you boys some skin suits".

"Why do we need those?" asked Goten.

"It protects you from the elements while your outside" came the response.

"Oh, Hey! You haven't taken off you helmet yet," exclaimed Trunks.

"Oh, silly me I must of forgotten it on. Here is this better?" asked Serena as she took off her helmet.

Both boys could only nod yes as they looked at one of the most beautiful girls they have ever seen. Serena had cut her hair short to fit inside the helmet; her deep blue eyes spoke of a hard life, but were warm and inviting. You couldn't tell but by looking at the mussels in her neck you could most defiantly be sure she was not a weak women. Both boys made a silent vow to help in any way they could to help this beautiful lady that had helped them without any thought of compensation.

"Well it looks like you boys are tired, how about you boys take a nap then I'll see what I can make you to eat."

"Ok" came a choirs of replies.

Ok that it for chapter three. Can you figure out who the third party is going to be? I know some of the words are spelled wrong. But my spell check won't give me the right spelling for them. I'm such a bad speller it's sad. I hope you like it. As for my other stories I'm working on them I just thought if I get this story out of my head it would be free to finish the other stories I have a block on now. So enjoy till I write some more. Please review and I'll be opening polls soon on the couples.

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z.

Finished on 01/29/02