Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Her Past ❯ Pt.2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Her Past Pt.2

By

Sophia Wyss

"Amara Tenou" Serena whispered. She then went back to sleep.

Amara looked into her now closed eyes. Her eyes are the color of the sky she thought. I bet she will look really pretty once she has recovered.

"You like her don't you Amara," her sister Anna said. "I can see it in your eyes" she said.

"Well if she doesn't have any living relatives we can adopt her," her father said. Amara nodded. "Please Ma", she pleaded. "I wouldn't mind another addition to the family", her mother responded. "So its settled, if she doesn't have any living relatives we will adopt her" said her father.

"For the mean time we should get her to the emergency room because of her condition" her father said. The rest quickly agreed and got ready to leave.

~

Serena lay asleep on a hospital bed. She was dreaming about Amara.

A little while later she woke up. Wondering where she was. A kind man seeing that she was awake approached her. She asked him where she was. He replied she was in a hospital. She asked what a hospital was. There was a long silence after that. He asked her if she had ever been here before. She said no. There was even a longer silence. Finally he asked who her parents were and she told her story. From beginning to end.

After that he left the room for some time. When he finally returned he said she was going to be adopted by the Tenou family. She asked if Amara Tenou was a member of that family he nodded. He also added she wouldn't leave for another week or so but they would visit her everyday.

~

Amara was the first one to enter the room. She had insisted because Serena saw her first. She first saw the limp form on the bed and moved over to it. "Amara" Serena managed. "Yep its me" Amara responded. "Mind if the rest come in" she asked. "Not at all," Serena said. Amara and George were duplicates of each other. Liana and Anna looked like them accept her hair was longer. "So your going to be my family from now on," Serena asked. "Yes, by the way I am Liana, this is George, and this is Anna, you can call us by our names if you don't want to call me mom and George dad," Liana said. "Thank you" she said, Then fell asleep

The End of Part 2