Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Her Past ❯ Pt.3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Her Past Part 3

By

Star Girl

Serena looked out the window at the countryside. She was finally heading to her new home from the hospital. Because of the heart attack she had nearly died from they had kept her for a longer time. They had told her new parents to keep an eye on her, and make sure her sisters keep an eye on her when she started going to school.

"Hey, are you okay" Amara asked. "Yes, I am fine" she responded. "Are you sure" Anna asked. "Yes" she said again. Both girls, especially Amara, had been concerned about her health ever since her heart attack. Amara put an arm around her shoulder. She liked Anna a lot but not as much as Amara.

They finally reached the house. Serena had only seen it once before and it was dark outside when she had, the night she had run away. It looked even better during the day.

"Amara," her mother said, "why don't you show Serena her room we will bring her stuff later?" "Okay ma" Amara said. With her supporting Serena they made their way to the house and the room. The room was fabulous there were a few things on the wall, a desk, and more. She also spotted a locket on the desk. With Amara's help she hopped over to the desk. "It's a gift from me and Anna, it has two pictures in it, one of me and one of her, we both have one and eventually we will add one picture of you on to ours," Amara than said, "Want me to put it on?" Serena nodded. "It looks great on you," Amara said

"Lunchtime" mom called. "All right" said both girls at the same time. With that they headed downstairs together. Serena ate a lot of food. Her mother told them they would be going to the same school as her sisters were going to right now. She couldn't stop grinning after hearing that. She was so excited. She was doing great and finally was allowed to start school she was so excited.

The End of Pt. 4