Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Her Past ❯ Pt. 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Her Past pt. 4

By

Sophia Wyss

Serena stood there gripping Amara's hand. Wondering how her first day of school would be like. Because, of her condition she was excused from P.E.

Amara looked down and smiled at her youngest sister. She could tell she was excited. "It will be all right," she said.

"Are you sure," Serena asked.

"Yes," Amara said.

Just then the bell rang and they went inside.

"Class I would to like to introduce you to our new student, Serena Tenou, I hope you will all make her feel welcome," her teacher, named Mrs. Kaniko, said.

"Yes, Mrs. Kaniko," the class responded.

Serena moved from her place in the front of the classroom to where Amara sat.

The next classes went quickly and soon it was time for P.E.

"Mr. Kano, you don't understand, I just can't do this," Serena said pleadingly.

"It does not include running in your excuse," Mr. Kano, the P.E. teacher said, "so I want you to run a lap if you are doing not so well I will stop you but if you are doing good I want you to keep on moving."

"Mr. Kano, please, Serena nearly died of a heart attack five weeks ago," Amara pleaded, "she is in no condition to do this."

"RUN A LAP," Mr. Kano shouted, then more softly said, "Amara how do you know about this heart attack thing?"

"Mr. Kano seriously she is my youngest sister, we adopted her before the heart attack," Amara answered.

"Okay if you want to monitor you can run by her side Amara," he said.

"But---," she started.

"Don't but me Amara," he said.

Amara joined Serena and they began to run. Not even a quarter of the way done Serena began to show signs of tiring. At the first quarter mark Amara had to walk to monitor her. Not to long after that Serena finally collapsed. Amara caught her and ran back to Mr. Kano.

"I told you she was in no condition to do this," Amara said and then added, "can I take her to the nurses office."

"I'm sorry and yes you can go," he repled.

Amara raced down the halls and to the nurse's office.

The End Of Pt. 5