Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Inheritance ❯ Dusted ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: This takes place after the series, but before Crystal Tokyo comes about. Usagi and Mamoru are now married, but as of right now, Usagi and a couple of the others still have not matured a whole lot, except in serious battle.

“Dusted,” exclaimed Sailor Moon, having just defeated the newest youma sent to destroy the Sailor Scouts.

“Odango, what are you so excited about? It’s the same as the things that we have been fighting against for the past six years. Nothing new,” said Sailor Mars.

After detransforming, Usagi replied, “Don’t call me Odango Rei, and I just like beating up the bad guys.” Turning to Mamoru, who had just detransformed as well, she batted her eyelashes at him and said, “Mamo-chan, I’m hungry. Can we go get some ice cream?”

‘Same old Usako, with her stomach coming first and acting an indulgent little child to get her way,’ thought Mamoru to himself. But to Usagi, indulgently, and the girls he said, “Of course, you can get whatever you want. Are you guys gonna come with us to the arcade to get some food?”

The girls all looked at each other, as if trying to decide. Ami taking the lead replied “I think we’ll come. We’re all kinda hungry and we probably should talk about scout business as well.”

Makoto said, “Ami, do you have be so serious about it? Can’t you just say that you wanna pig out with the rest of us?” This made Ami blush and fluster as usual.

With this decision made, the group headed to the Crown Arcade, their local hangout since they met. As they walked in, they were greeted by a tall, dark blond haired man who just happened to own the arcade. Usagi excitedly replied back, “Hey Motoki, we’re hungry. Can we get some food? I want a chocolate milkshake and a cheeseburger. Please?” She then flounced over to the video games.

Motoki laughed at Usagi’s usual display regarding any food and said, “Of course Usagi.” Looking at the rest of the group as they followed her through the doors, “What do the rest of you want to eat?”

Minako took charge and replied for the group, whether they wanted it or not, and said while flirting with Motoki, “I think we’ll just have the usual burgers, fries, and cokes.”

Rei grabbed Mina and Usagi and dragged them over to the groups’ normal booth, following the rest of the girls (Ami, Makoto, Mirichu, Haruka, Setsuna, and Hotaru) and Mamoru. She muttered under her breath, “We’re twenty years old, can’t they grow up and slightly act like adults?”

Once the group got settled and Motoki had brought everyone’s food, Ami decided to start discussing her theories to the group. “Guys, I know that there haven’t been many big enemies since Galaxia, and this makes me wonder if something big is about to happen. A possible new enemy may be on its way or maybe we are getting close to the time of Crystal Tokyo.” At this news, everyone stopped their eating and looked at both Ami and Setsuna.

Setsuna looked at the interested and confused faces, and then replied, “Even if what Ami says is true, I can neither verify nor discount the theory. You know that if I do the time stream will be disrupted and I cannot allow that to happen.”

Usagi listened to all of this and then replied seriously for once, surprising everyone, “If it comes that we have a new enemy or that the dawn of Crystal Tokyo is near at hand, we will face them as a team as always, right team?”

Mamoru answered her after giving her a peck on the cheek, “Right, my princess. As a team.” He looked around and got nodded agreement from the girls.

Unbeknownst to them, something was stirring, something dangerous yet unknown…