Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Iyari's Story ❯ The Start of a New Future - Artemis' Decision ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Start of the New Future - Artemis's Decision - Part I

Iyari held Artemis' hand, feeling her beloved daughters give their virginities away. He looked to her, touching the symbol on her forehead,

"Your job is done, Iyari. Soon, Matitia will take over the Moon and Aphrodite will rule the Stars. Matitia has been raised well, tomorrow, I shall take her to her kingdom."

"Artemis, it would be too soon for her. She doesn't even know about you. I want the child she will be carrying to be born here. What about Andrew? He is her King."

"Andrew will soon forget her, Iyari. He has played his part well in the ritual and it is only foolish love. He is nothing more than a mere farmer's son which you adopted. He will not be King."

"He maybe a farmer's son but he has potential! I have given him clothes, an education and more. He has had more then what others could afford. If Matitia lives on the Moon, he will miss the birth of his only child."

"But I have saw the future Iyari, and Matitia will bear three girls. One girl will become the bearer of my powers, one girl will become a Queen of another Kingdom and the third girl will have no future at all. I love her and you well, Iyari, just trust me."

Iyari nodded, her eyes brimming full of tears as she looked away. The sky began to brighten as dawn approached.

"My time is up, Iyari, I must get back to my kingdom. Goodbye, sweet love." Artemis chastely kissed her lips and disappeared into the dark night.

Iyari looked at her kingdom, letting out small sobs. She didn't want to let Matitia go.