Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Just keep rockin` ❯ Hotel ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Chapter 2: Hotel
 
Finally, the girls were in the hotel. Serena couldnt complain, it was really fancy and cool!! The girls couldnt stop asking the receptionist about Darien Green.
-“Could you tell us in which room hes staying? Its really important to find out!”- Asked Mina, but the receptionist only shook her head, responding that she wasnt allowed to give such important information to some schoolgirls. Finally the girls agreed that they should split in order to find the right floor. When they find out where he was, they will call the others. Serena just complained the whole planning, saying that it was a lot of trouble just to find some jerk. With killer looks, the others ignored her and Mina dragged her to the fifth floor.
 
In a penthouse in the fifth floor, a tall, handsome guy was looking out the window. How beautiful Tokyo was! The last time he has been there, his career was in a low. He couldnt find a good manager and it looked like everyone has turned their backs to him. But, here, in this very town, he had found Malachite, a manager that was in a low too. All the singers he had represented had failed and his reputation was sinking like a stone. But when Malachite found Darien, everything has changed. An old friend of Malachite owed him a favor, and that favor had changed their situation. Now, five years later, all the people that had let him down were trying to get some credit for nothing. To be honest, Darien was sick of all the people following him, bowing to him, but in their minds having plans of their own. He had just broke up with Hina. For the first time in five years, a girl seemed to like him for what he was, not for what he had or owned. But then, one day after he proposed her to marry him, he heard her talking on the phone. She was talking to a guy that was sure. There were only a few words that he remembered of her: “sure, the sucker has bitted the bait. He proposed marriage to me, but soon after we get married, I will ask for a good prenuptial agreement and then I will ask the divorce. Dont worry babe, well be rich in a few weeks”. After that, there was no need to describe the situation. He had ended his relationship with her, but he didnt tell her that he knew the truth. He hadnt had the guts. He promised himself that the next time he fall in love, he would be more cautious, but deep inside him, he wondered if there was a chance for him.
 
He turned around when he heard that somebody entered his room. It was Malachite, who looked at his friend. Finally he spoke:
-“Are you ready for the photo shoot? Were leaving in two hours, so I think you should be getting ready by now.”
-“Sure, just leave me alone to get changed and order that I dont want to be disturbed until we have to leave please.”-He answered, thanking in his insides that his manager was his best friend, and the only person he trusted right now.
-“Sure Darien, ill tell everyone”-Said Malachite, closing the door as he left.
 
 
Serena and Mina walked through a long hallway in the fifth floor of the hotel. Mina had tried to open every door, and they have run to a lot of mad guests that didnt like that two complete strangers were sneaking around in their rooms. But what they didnt know was that one of the guests had called security, and right now, two security guards were looking for them.
When they turned around the corner, they were discovered. Mina was trying to open another door, while Serena was trying to convince her not to do it. The guards saw them and one of them called them to stop and turn around slowly. Mina was terrified and she just started running, while she was dragging Serena behind her. When they came to a link of two hallways, Mina said:
-“Lets split! ill go this way, while you go the other way. Meet me in the lobby!!”- And right after that, Mina started to run in a opposite direction.
Serena found herself running, while she tried desperately not to get caught. Stupid jerk, if I had't be so stupid I would't be in such trouble. She thought. Meanwhile, she saw a door and quickly opened it and slid inside a dark room. There was only one light on and she heard a hard voice coming from the inside of that room:
-“Mally, I told you that I didnt wanted to be disturbed until we have to go to the photo shoot”- While a head came off the room. Serena could only see some guy with dark blue eyes staring at her, surprised that she wasnt Mally. Finally, he though that she must be a fan, so he told her:
-“You must be a really good fan if you managed to get in here. So, what do you want? An autograph? A photo? Hurry, I dont have much time to be dealing with you.”
Serena couldnt believe what she was hearing. Who the hell do this guy though he was to treat her like that? She could feel the anger rising through her veins, so finally, she snapped:
-“Who the hell do you think you are to treat me like that? You think that only because you are famous you can treat people like garbage! But no mister, you cant treat me like that, because I think you are a big idiot! Yeah, believe it or not, no every girl in Tokyo is loosing her marbles for you! My friends dragged me here and I dont even wanted to be here in the first place. And second, I think you are a attention-seeking jerk!”
Darien couldn't believe what he was hearing. She wasnt afraid to tell him what she thought about him. God, she must be really brave to do that. After years of hearing stupid lies, here she was, someone who didnt mind to tell him the truth in front of him. And, deep inside, even though he didnt like to be treated like shit, he liked that.
Serena was uncomfortable with the long silence. She wished she hadnt told that, but to be honest, the guy was looking for it. Maybe he wasnt used to hear someone telling him the bare truth, but whats done its done.
Malachite opened the door of the suite, and he couldnt believe what he was seeing. Darien was standing in the entrance of the bathroom, while a blond girl was giving him a hard look. Was she a girl from a party? Dariens last mistake? Finally, he broke the uncomfortable silence:
-“Um, Darien, who is she?”
-“Shes a little sneak that entered in the room without warning”- He answered simply.
-“Oh God, would you like me to call security, theyll get rid of her in a second”
-“No”-He said-“It was a mistake of mine. She surely got inside the wrong room.”
Serena couldnt believe her ears. The guy was saving her, even though she has been so rude to him? But, forget it, she wouldnt fall so easily for this jerk. Maybe he was trying to get her sympathy, but she wasnt such an easy girl! She turned around to get out the room, but he called her:
-“Where do you think you are going? I saved your ass, and you dont even tell me your name?”
-“And why do you want my name in the first place? To brag about me with your buddies?”
-“No, I just want to know the name of the girl who had the guts to tell me that Im a jerk right in front of my face.”
-”Right, my name is Serena Tsukino, and honestly, I dont care that your name is Darien Green!”
Serena walked out the room without turning back. Malachite watched her quietly, and when she finally got out the room, he turned to confront Darien. But instead of the face of anger he was thinking he might have, he was smiling! He couldnt believe that after such a young girl treated him like garbage, right after he saved her butt, he was smiling.
Finally, he managed to ask him:
-“Man, why are you smiling like an idiot?”
-“I like her.”
-“What?! I mean shes cute and even fine, but she thinks you are an idiot, and right now I'm thinking the same thing about you. Any girl that talks to me like that wouldnt receive my sympathy right away!”
-“Its not that. Shes the first person in five years that doesnt bow to me, that doesnt mind of telling me the things the way they are. Trust me, in my life thats something that its no easy to find. I want you to find everything about this girl. Where she lives, what school does she go. Everything.”
-“Sure man, but I think its not gonna be easy to get her to like you. I think she was pretty clear about it.”