Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Just keep rockin` ❯ Concert ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Concert
 
Darien was staring out the windows of the hotel. He couldnt get out his mind the lovely figure of miss Serena Tsukino calling him a jerk. She looked so furious, so self-confident! He couldnt wait until she met him backstage in the concert! Maybe then he could get a chance of showing her that he wasnt such an idiot. Was this his chance of finding somebody that wouldnt lie to him, somebody that could see the real him, not only the famous singer that make millions in every concert.
-“Shes driving you crazy, isnt she?”-asked Malachite, amused to see a smile on his friends lips.
-“Is it so obvious? I dont know Mally, but there was something about her that drives me crazy, considering that I just met her for a minute, but that time means a lot for me. I gave me new hope on human beings”
-“Well, you should hurry to get dressed. The concert begins in two hours, and we need to do the sound check. Dont worry, shell be there. Her friends will drag her there.”
 
Meanwhile, in Minas place, all the girl were getting dressed for the concert, except Serena, who was not so willing to go. After a lot of arguments by her friends and another ration of Minas puppy eyes, she began to get dressed. She wore a pink top and a pair of black jeans, with tall black leather boots. Finally, after an hour of driving to the stadium, the line was of the length of three blocks. The girls couldnt believe it! It will take them forever to get inside! For their surprise, the manager of Darien, Malachite, has given instructions to the staff to find them and place them in the front seats. While they were waiting, Malachite appeared next to them, and greeted them:
-“Hi, Im Malachite, Darien's manager. He asked me to give this to you, Serena. We met in his penthouse, remember?”
-“Yeah, I remember you. I hope you are nicer than that geek. No offense, but couldnt you have found someone else to represent? Maybe a girl or something?”
-“Maybe Darien gave you a bad first impression, but usually hes very nice too. You just need to get to know him a little better. That's why he sent you the backstage passes, in the first place.”
Malachite chuckled to himself. Darien was going to have a hard time with this girl. But, instead of seeing Serena, Malachite was impressed with her friend, Mina. The girl hadnt have said anything by now, but he could only see the beauty of her eyes. She seemed very amused with all the things her friend was saying.
-“Ser, why dont you just leave the poor Malachite alone? Its not his fault that his boss is such a famous musician.”- she replied.
-“Im gonna have to agree with you Mina- Malachite said- Why dont you just wait until you the concert is over to give my dear boss a piece of your mind?”
-“OK!”- Serena answered-“But just after the concert!”
-“Good-answered Malachite-because he made reservations in a restaurant for you to go with him.
Serena struggled to keep her jaw in place. It was unbelievable!! Not only the jerk was driving her friends out of their minds, but also the bastard had the guts to take her out to dinner!!
The hours went by, while Serena was trying to understand why the hell she allowed her friends to drag her to that situation. Many time she attempted to escape, but all the girls were there to stop her. Finally, after 3 hours of hearing the jerk sing, the concert was over.
“At least the girls are with me, so I dont have to deal with the jerk by myself”- Serena thought while she and the rest of the girls were walking to get backstage. Finally, they got there.
-“Darien? Here are the girls you invited to the concert.”- said Malachite, who, by the way, hasnt left Mina's side the entire night.
“OK, Mally , thanks. So, Serena, I saw that you were pretty bored during the concert”
“Yeah, actually, I dont enjoy praising an idiot who thinks that he is a good singer”- she said, while she looked at him in a bad mode.
“Well I hope that we can discuss your attitude towards me during dinner. I guess that Malachite gave you my message.”
“Unfortunately yes I got your message. Hey girls, where are you going?”- said Serena while she saw all the girls putting on their coats and leaving out the door.
“Its late and besides the one who got the dinner invitation was you, not us.”- said Rei, with a smile on her face.
“So, we have to go, and don't forget to give us all the details tomorrow!”- Said Mina.
“But, wait I thought…”
“Bye!!”