Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell ❯ Kiss and Tell ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kiss and Tell

Notes: Yes, I know that I should concentrate on Frozen Rain but this sudden rabid plot bunny came out of no where, holding all my chocolate for ransom until I agreed to posting this fic. As you can tell by the genre that this will be a little bit "different" than Frozen Rain, one big change will be that it takes place in the Silver Millennium.

Whoa, where do you think you're going?!

I told you that this would be different so before you write this off as a typical Silver Millennium fic, big dramatic epic, angst galore etc. please note that the genre is humor. The only thing similar to Frozen Rain is the pairing but it will in no way be connected with Frozen Rain. I plan for this to only be a one-shot, possibly two-shot but if you guys want more just tell me so!

Thanks for reading and enjoy. Peace ^_^

"I can't believe that you guys talked me into this!" I hissed at my wonderful "friends" whom were shoving me down the darkened hall.

"Aw come on Ami!" Minako pleaded.

"Yeah it won't be so bad. Just one dare then you can go back to your precious books." Usagi said softly.

I tried to dig my toes into the carpet to stop, or at least slow down, the two blonde bulldozers that were hell bent on my humiliation.

Rei shook her head disdainfully, "Usagi, Mina, let the poor girl go before you give her a heart attack."

Thank kami; there is somebody on my side!

"But Rei-chan, "Usagi and Mina whined in unison, causing me to wince. I hate it when they do that, apparently Rei does too because I saw an annoyed twitch flutter over her left eye.

"Ami has been promising to join in on our truth or dare games for years." Minako said rationally with Usagi nodding in agreement.

Mina turned her dark blue gaze towards me; her sapphire blue eyes narrowed sinisterly, "You know that is not nice to break promises, so Usagi and I have to make this dare/punishment very fitting."

Already my hands are getting clammy. I just know that they are going to make me do something stupid! My life flashes before my eyes, cataloging everything worthy of mention as I prepare for the words that will end my life, as I know it.

"I dare you to."

Goodbye cruel world!"

"I dare you to.kiss the person you most admire." Mina finished with an all- knowing wink.

Oh no! She knows! How could she know?! I have never told anyone about this!

Usagi's bright blue eyes grew wide, "Oh my god! Ami has a crush on somebody?!"

She eagerly hopped in front of me like an over eager rabbit, "Who is it Ami? Tell me! Why did you tell Mina and not me?!"

Rei growled from the sidelines, her fists clutched tightly to her side. "Maybe she didn't tell you Usagi because she knew that you would blab it to the whole world!" she snipped.

While the two argued I tried to slip away but before I could get far before Mina roughly grasps my wrist. Like a lamb being lead to slaughter I have no choice but to follow her down the endless seeming corridors.

"Come on Ami. You just have to kiss him once, then you can come back to the sitting room with the rest of us."

"But.Mina, I don't think that I can."

Mina turned to me to give me another wink that I think that she meant to be reassuring, but it only scared me more. "Don't worry about it Ami. You are cute, smart, and a really sweet girl; any guy would dream to have you for a girlfriend."

As she continued her rambling pet talk I started to construct my last will and testament. I here by leave my dresses to Usagi who has been eyeing my water silk sapphire gown for years. I give Rei my amethyst bracelets. Mina doesn't get squat. And I give all of my books to."

"Ah ha! Here we are!" Minako crowed as she paused in front of a very familiar door.

With a squeak I hide behind my blonde tormentor/friend. I know this hall all too well. I have stopped in the center of it dozens of times, standing in front of this very door with a prepared confession on my lips. I would come here only to walk away dejectedly once common sense came back. What would he want with me? I am so plain and timid.

He deserves someone better. Someone pretty like Rei or Usagi. Or strong like Lita, or headstrong and fun like Mina. He wouldn't want someone like me. No guy would.

Mina slowly cracked the door open with her free hand. I have to escape now before it is too late. I try to yank my wrist away from Mina's hand but she has a very strong grip.

"Yep, he's in there," she whispered. She turned to me with a wide smile on her lips, but it quickly turned upside down when she saw how hard I was trying to break free.

With a shove she pushed me towards the door, "It won't be that bad Ami. Just give him a quick peck, you don't even have to say anything to him!"

Quickly I brace my arms against the threshold, hoping to pull a Samson-like feat and collapse the marble around me. Mina continues to push me through the door but I refuse to budge. After five minutes of this struggle Mina sighs leaning against the opposing wall, giving me time to recover.

"You really don't want to do this do you?" Mina said thoughtfully.

'No shit sister!' I think.

I hear a rustle of cloth. Cocking my head back I see Mina untying the red ribbon that contains her long golden locks; which falls close to her hips now that they are freed from the crimson fabric. At first I wonder what she is doing, that is until she tackles me to the ground. I struggle to get her off of me, but not only does she manage to hang on, but tie the ribbon around my head to blindfold me as well.

Picking me back up to my feet I can hear Mina open the door wide enough to shove me inside. Blindly I trip over the hem of my gown, a dark blush growing across my face when I realize that Mina had said that "he" was in here. I get to my feet to grasp the door, but when I try to pull it back I can't open it.

Damn, Mina must have placed some sort of sealing spell on it, so that I wouldn't be able to chicken out.

Oh god, what am I going to do? My hands move to the blindfold but before I can reach it I can hear voices. No stupid, people's voices, not ghosts or disembodied beings that crazy people talk to.

I have got to hide.

I bend down to find a place to hide with footsteps drawing closer. I just need some place out of the way where I can hide until Mina either comes back or the spell wears off. Oh but fate and I have never been the best of friends for lo and behold here comes my crush's voice.

"All I am saying is that I don't like it here Kunzite. Just a simple and honest comment and yet his "majesty" has to fly off the handle. All because his girlfriend lives here we are forced to like living on this dull, gray rock. Nothing interesting ever happens here."

"It is not your place to comment on such matters Zoicite. We are the prince's royal guard so wherever he goes we will go, without question, and without complaint."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Zoicite dismissed lightly, "But that doesn't mean that I have to like it."

Got to hide. Got to hide! Got to hide!

My hands bump against something solid, made out of wood I think. I reach my hand up to feel out a curve, a writing desk and there is chair that I can put in front of it. Perfect! Carefully not to draw attention to myself I crawl inside the desk then pulling the chair to seal myself inside. Thank the gods, I am safe! No one would ever think about looking for me here, let alone finding me.

But please keep in mind about what that fate and myself are not all that friendly with one another.

I hear a heavy sigh of exasperation, and the dull thud of boots as one of the two men present in the room sits down at the desk while the other one walks out of the room. Lifting my blindfold a bit I can see two shiny black boots placed at the outer edge of the desk. This must be Zoicite, since Kunzite doesn't wear black boots.

I can't believe this! I am trapped, literally, in a room that I can't get out of with my crush. Why? What did I ever do to deserve this? Maybe I was horrid in past life or something?

Just when I thought that I couldn't get any worse the boots come in closer. Squeezing myself inside the inteor of the desk I try to avoid contact with the footwear that will more than likely tip Zoicite off that he is not alone. Then the feet pause just inches from my side. I try not to breath out too deeply as I hear the scrawling of a pen across paper. I wonder what he is writing? Political reports? A letter to a lover? The last guess hurts me for some reason. It shouldn't hurt though since I have no right to claim him as mine, physically or emotionally.

I wish that I were stronger in spirit that I was brave enough to tell him how I feel.

'What are you waiting for then?' I inwardly question.

"For hell to freeze over I reply bitterly.

'Well you are the senshi of water and ice so why don't you just bring along a sudden cold snap?'

I don't want to be rejected. I don't want to be laughed at. I don't want him to say no, but I want to tell him so bad. I can't do it, I just can't.

I didn't have to do anything though for the next moment the chair was pushed back and Zoicite arose, probably leaving to go back to his room.

Yes! Now I'll I have to do is wait for him to leave.

He comes back to sit at the desk. I can hear the soft thud of a book that he places on the desk, picking up the quill to write some more.

I've got to do something, and quick.

Since it is just he and myself in the room than it won't be too horrible if I just draw attention to myself explain my situation and get out of here.

But before I can follow through with my plan I am stopped by something nagging in the back of my mind.

I have been given an opportunity to tell, or rather, show Zoicite how I feel about him, under the excuse of a dare. I can't turn this down.

No, I can turn it down.

No, I don't want to.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

Ugh why can't I just make up my freakin mind!

I don't want to get hurt, but if I don't say something now he might find somebody else. Maybe just maybe he could love me, but I won't find out if I don't at least try.

All right I am going for it.

My arms shot out to grasp his knees, an action that not only shocked me but him as well because I felt him jump, the chair falling behind him with a crash as he shot to his feet.

Before he can fully recover I jump out from my hiding place like a loaded spring, launching myself at him. Without even glancing at my beloved's face I place my lips to his mouth.

Gently I kiss his lips, praying to every love god or goddess that I knew that he would respond positively. I can feel his body beneath me so tense and still from shock. Oh please, please want me. Please don't push me away. As if hearing my plea and taking it to heart he begins to respond by kissing me back tentatively at first but then he adds a bit more pressure into the kiss.

I feel.gods I can't even begin to describe how I feel, only that this has to be the happiest moment in my entire seventeen years of existence. He is accepting me.

I uncurled my arms to wrap loosely around his neck, trying to lean in closer to him but he pushes back, causing me to bend backward towards the desk. Our lips part for brief moment to breathe, my head is still spinning and during the course of the kiss the blindfold had slid back across my eyes. I moved to reach for it but a stronger and large hand clasping against my wrist as our lips meet again, stopping me from seeing my love's face; but that really doesn't matter right now.

This is wonderful! I don't even know why I was so afraid to reach out for this perfect moment.

Slowly I reached my hands up into his hair, so soft, almost like silk, surprising to say the least since Zoicite's golden hair has this curly looking texture to it.

Reality comes back in a jolt, when I hear a sort of clapping noise behind me. Zoicite must have heard it too because he slowly breaks away from me to find the source. My hands free I fling the blindfold to look back only to find myself staring at Zoicite standing in one of the doorways, his dark green eyes curved in amusement, his hands clapping in appraisal.

Oh god! If that is Zoicite than whom did I just kiss?!

Jerking my head back I came face to face with Lord Kunzite. His silver hair sliver hair slightly mussed up by my hands, his dark tan skin tinted with warm red almost as if he was blushing; looking in his eyes I can tell that he caught in between showing surprise and...embarrassment?

Is it too late to go out into the gardens and dig my grave? I wonder who will attend my funeral?

I slowly arise to my feet, hoping that they will hold me up long enough to get me out of the room. Without looking at either men I headed for the door, but as I walk away I can hear a teasing comment that Zoicite gave to Kunzite.

" I can't leave you alone for a minute can I? As soon as my back is turned you are kissing every girl in sight." Zoicite said lightly, chuckling at his own joke.

I reach the door, which is thankfully unlocked. I turn the knob only to find myself turning my head to look back at Kunzite. His cold and indifferent mask still has yet to be placed back, he still looks kind of unsure and off balance.

And you know what?

I am beginning to think that he looks cuter that way.

Closing the door behind me with a click I walk down the hall with the resolve of not looking back. That is until I found myself back on the ground by one of Mina's tackles.

"So did you do it? Did ya?" she squealed, jumping up and down on my poor spine.

"Get off of me!" I gasp between gulps of air.

Mina slides off, allowing me enough time to collect myself to stand.

Her face is covered in a huge Cheshire cat grin. "So?"

"So what?" I replied, hoping to play the innocent card until I could think of a plausible excuse.

Mina sighed, "Did you kiss him?"

My mind halted for a moment as I recalled the wonderful moment that I had wish would never end only to have it ruined by reality. But instead of dwelling on the failure I just smiled impishly as I brushed past Mina.

"Why Mina-chan you me better than that."

"So you didn't kiss him?" Mina asked.

I merely shrugged my shoulders, "What do you think?"

"Oh my god! You did?! Cool! What was it like?"

Again I smiled as I quoted an old phrase that my mother often used, "A proper young lady never kisses and tells Mina-chan."

Notes: What do you think? Sequel worthy? Please review! Thanks again for reading! Peace ^_^