Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of Serenity ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Legend of Serenity
By: Shari Celestine
A.K.A
Serenity
<~§~>Chapter One<~§~>
Queen Serenity wiped away a tear that had escaped her eye. Her kingdom was no more; it had been destroyed and their was nothing she could have done to stop it. She watched in pure horror as the Princess' of Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Pluto lost their lives. It took everything she had to watch as a beam of red energy ripped into her daughter; Princess Serenity and her fiancé; Prince Endymion.
"I won't let it end this way...."
Using all of her remaining strength Queen Serenity sent the Inners and outers, save Pluto to a new life on Earth. When Pluto was re-born Queen Serenity brought her to the Moon.
"My Queen, what- why am I here?"
"Pluto I have used all of my remaining power to send everyone to Earth. But not Serenity, she will be sent to another dimension where she will learn to control her unique powers."
"Why not sent her to Earth with everyone else?"
"She will not receive the training she needs there. I'm telling you this because she will need to rejoin her court when the time comes and Beryl shows herself again. Until then I want you and the outers watch over her and train her once every year that way she will be prepared for the battle with Beryl."
"Yes my Queen."
With her task complete Queen Serenity sent her daughter to another dimension with Pluto to help explain everything to her new family. Her energy wasted Queen Serenity closed her eyes never to reopen them again.
<~§~>End<~§~>
Yes I know, short AGAIN! Gomen Nasi, minna. R/R and if I like what you've seen I'll have the next chapter up before you can say "Legend of Serenity"
INPORTANT NOTE:
To my constant readers,
I have noticed that some of you wish to be contacted once a new chapter or story is up. So I have deiced to put up a mailing list. Send in you e-mail addresses along with your reviews and I will add you on the list. You will be contacted every time I add a new chapter or story.
Ja Ne.