Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Les Véritable Navigateur Lune ❯ Confruntations ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Les Véritable Navigateur Lune

A solitary figure walked down a dimly lit street. The figure, seeming to be female, moved her head from side to side, as if shaking her head 'no', looking into the windows of the houses she passed. As she turned a corner, a low rumble of voices reached her ears. In the distance, a house had quite a few of it's lights still lit, making it stick out from the rest of the dark houses. As the female slowly and steadily walked towards the house, the voices became more distinctive. One was that of a teenage, high pitched, girl's voice, and the other that of a younger male going through puberty, cracking every so often. As she reached the house, the girl's bright blue eyes widened greatly under her ghost white banges.

"Serenity..." the wind whispered.

~*~*~Inside of the house...~*~*~

"Listen, puberty boy, just because I'm not the best student in the world doesn't mean you can always pick on me about it!" shreaked a crying female.

"Serena, you aren't the smartest, you're the dumbest student in the world!!!" replied a squeaking male.

"Sammy, you're just a little prick!" Serena shouted, tears streaming even harder down her face.

At this, their mother stepped in. "Serena! You do NOT call your brother a prick! And Sammy, stop teasing your sister! No both of you, get to bed! NOW!!!"

Serena and Sammy silently stalked up the stairs to their bedrooms. In her room, Serena slowly changed into her pajamas and plopped down onto her bed. As tears refused to cease, Serena cried herself to sleep, and for the first time in about a year, Serena dreamt that heart shattering dream that King Endimion had sent her. But this time, it was different...

*Serena was walking out of the chappel, her arm intertwined with Darien's. Darien twirled Serena around to face him. As he said the words "I love you", he bent down to kiss Serena. Just before their lips met, the ground beneithe Serena's feet crumbled and she fell. As she screamed, Serena say Darien trying to reach down to save her, but he was pulled back. On his other arm was another girl, one that looked just like...*

"MOTHER!!!" Serena screamed, sitting straight up in bed. Serena whiped the cold sweat from her forhead. Serena turned her head as her bedroom door burst open and the lights were flicked on. Standing in her doorway were both of Serena's parents and her little brother.

"Serena?! What's wrong?!" her mother asked as she walked into the room and sat down on the edge of Serena's bed.

"Yeah, mom, I'm fine... I just had a nightmare, that's all..." Serena calmly explained, whiping more sweat off of her face.

"That's what happens when you eat to many sweets!" Sammy taunted.

"Sammy, get out! NOW!!!" Serena screamed. She picked up a slipper from the side of her bed and chucked it at her younger sibling, who raced out of the room when he saw what she was doing.

"Okay, hunny, you just try to go back to sleep, okay?" Serena's dad explained.

"I know. 'Night." Serena replied as both of her parents left her room, her mother turning off the light on the way out. Serena remained sitting for a few moments more, when something caught her eye. Turning her head, Serena looked at her window. Her curtens were flapping in a slight breeze. Outside of the window, a figure could be seen through the curtens. As Serena staired, she could just make out the shape of a Sailor Scout uniform. Her eyes widened as Serena realized that this person looked exactly like Sailor Moon. But as Serena began to get up from her bed, the Scout jumped off of the balcony's railing, in which she had been standing on, and off into the night. Serena lay back down in her bed, but sleep refused to claim her. Serena remained awake until it was time for her to get ready for school.

~*~*~The next morning...~*~*~

Serena silently got out of bed, showered, and got dressed for school. As she walked downstairs, she startled everyone in the house. As Serena walked into the kitchen, her mother rushed over to her and checked her forhead, as to make sure she didn't have a feaver.

"No, you don't feel hot... Are you feeling okay, Serena?" her mother asked.

"Yes, mom, I'm fine. I couldn't really fall back to sleep, so I thougth I might as well get up," Serena explained.

"Okay, dear, but don't think that just because you didn't get much sleep last night means that you can sleep durring school!" her mother warned.

"I know, mom..." Serena sighed. She sat down at the table and began eating her breakfast. She scared her parents even more with how slow she was eating. Yes, she ate the same amount, just MUCH slower. When Serena had finished her food, she stood and walked towards the door. "Mom, I'm going to go for a walk, then head off to school. I'll see you after school. Bye." Serena picked up her school bag and lunch and walked out of the house, leaving everyone poking their heads out of whatever room they were in and stairing at the door.

Outside, Serena smiled as the cool wind hit her face. It was a warm morning in mid August and the breeze would come in handy later that day. Serena weaved her way along the sidewalk, making sure not to run into anyone. Finally getting tired of changing her direction every 2 seconds, Serena cut across the street and headed into the park. Almost no one was there this early in the morning, so Serena staired up into the sky, letting the warm rays of the sun massage her face. In doing this, Serena obviously wasn't paying attention, so she ran into someone. Serena fell to the ground, a large *THUD* being heard at least one hundred yards away. As Serena quickly stood up and began rambleing appologease, the other figure began laughing.

"Serena, it's okay, it was just me," exclaimed a very masculen voice.

Looking up, Serena gasped in surprise and happyness. "Oh, Darien!" Serena ran up to him and hugged him, and Darien hugged her back.

Darien slowly pulled away and explained, "Serena, we need to talk."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Well, there's chapter one! I hope you all liked it. This is my first fic that I actually like! I know this chapter was short, but they'll get longer as they go along, promise! And please don't forget to review! I'll even take flames, for now anyways. I'll catcha next chap! Byes ^.-