Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Moon Kingdom ❯ The Horror ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 4 The Horror

Rei came in at 6:00 into Makoto's room where she jumped onto the bed.

"Get up Mako-can. It's yours and Ken's turn to be outside of Princess Serenity's and Prince Endyiom's room." said Rei.

"What do you mean Mako-can? I'm not a chick now get off me Rei-can." said Ken. Rei ran and turned on the light to see Ken sit up.

"What are you doing in her room?" asked Rei.

"I thought this was my room but, I guess it's not." said Ken.

"Where's Mako-can then? I saw her come into here." said Rei. Ken got up out of the bed and then walked over to the door. He then backed up.

"She left a note." said Ken. Rei went over and picked up the note as Ken left the room. Then she ran down the hall to where Queen serenity's room was.

"Queen Serenity! It' Mako-can. She's gone, left, not on the moon anymore." said Rei rushing into the room.

"What!" said Queen Serenity sitting up. Rei handed her the note while her hand shook.

"Go wake the other girls. I think that they should see this." said Queen Serenity with a sad look in her eyes. Rei slowly woke the girls up and they met in Queen Serenit's chambers.

Dear My Beloved Friends,
I'm sorry that I must go and see my precious Jupiter in which I haven't seen for years
and I want to see my parents. Do not cry or be sad. You shall get letters from and don't be a
nusince for Queen Serenity now that I'm gone. I leave you my pen and communicator. Sorry that you
must call the Outers for the help but, I must leave. I don't know when I shall come back. I love
you all and you all are in my heart as well as I am in yours. Good luck in your life and do hang
onto my pen and communicator for me. I shall return in a time soon enough.

Love Always,
Mako-can

"Why did she do this to us?" asked Minako as some tears begun to fall.

"She will be back soon enough, don't worry. Everything will be fine." said Queen Serenity.

"Everything will not be fine. It just won't be the same." said Rei.

"Go and get some sleep. I will make sure that she is back by this afternoon. A Knight shall go get her. Which one do you want to go and get her?" asked Queen Serenity.

"Ken!" said Rei and Minako at the same time.

"Then it shall be. Go and tell him right away. I shall meet you at the teleporter." said Queen Serenity as the two girls raced out the door and Ami went back to bed. Minako and Rei ran to his room and jumped on the bed where he lay.

"Get up! It's about Mako-can." said Minak and Rei at the same time. Ken sat strait up.

"What is it?" asked Ken.

"She left and you're going to get her and bring her back." said Rei.

"I am?" asked Ken.

"Yes. You have to bring her back for yourself and for Queen Serenity." said Minako.

"Alright." said Ken and then put on his shoes. He then followed the two girls to the teleporter where Queen Serenity stood. Here they put him in the teleporter and then he left off to Jupiter.. Makoto finally got out to be covered over by a dark sky that lay over her. When she turned, there was the castle of Jupiter that lay in ruins. The whole town seemed to be abandoned. She walked over to a person that was standing there with white hair down to his shoulders and blue eyes.

"Excuse me, sir. Do you know what happened to the Jupiter Kingdom?" asked Makoto as she saw the ruins once again. He looked over at her and smiled to himself.

"There was an evil force that came and distroyed this kingdom. Noone survived out of it and now, they are cleaning up the mess to build a new castle for Princess Makoto so that she won't know what happened. At the end of this year, they will have it finished with a new Queen and King Jupiter to fill in the places of the dead ones." said Prince Cieux.

"They're dead, all of them. I can't believe it. Please, tell me it's not true that they're going to try to hide it all?" asked Makoto looking at him with her pleeding eyes.

"I'm sorry but, it's the truth. You know, you look firmiluar." said Prince Cieux pulling out a picture of Makoto at a young age.

"You're Princess Makoto of Jupiter, aren't you? If it wasn't for you, they'd all be alive. You crushed there heart when you never came for holidays at all. I can't belive what a brat you have turned out to be. You never even cared for them. I can't believe you. You came at the wrong time and it's too late right now. It's too late that you came. Now you will never see them again thanks to Princess Serenity and Queen Serenity. You should have never came to Jupiter and now you will sufer for what you had done!" said Prince Cieux. Suddenly Makoto slapped him.

"Don't you even dare blame me for what I had done in the past. What was done, is done and now that I'm here, I should at least help all of my people from the mistake that was done. If you ever say anything such as that, I'll slap you once again but, harder. Now, excuse me, I need some time to get over this and what just happened and was said." said Makoto and then turned around and walked over and sat down on her suite case under a tree. Prince Cieux was about to go over and talk to her when, out of no where, Ken appeared and went toward her.

"Princess Makoto, may I speak to you?" asked Ken. There was a pause as her hands came up to her face and then place down.

"Proceed Knight Ken." said Makoto.

"I must bring you back to the moon as I was asked to do." said Ken.

"Knight Ken, could you please come over by me?" asked Makoto. Slowly, he came and stood by her. Then she moved over and pated for him to sit next to her so, he did. She then turned her head to him and then lifted her eyes up to look into his and make sure that he was locked on her eye contact.

"I'm sorry for the wayt that I treated you last night up in the tower. I just didn't want to get hurt and I was trying my best not to hurt you but, I really hurt us both. I know that you may not want to forgive me but, when I saw you last night asleep in my room, I almost melted at the sight of you like when the first time that I saw you on Earth. Will you except my appologie, Ken?" asked Makoto keeping eye contact with him. He smiled at her warmly.

"Mako-can, I will of course forgive you. Don't do that to me ever again though." said Ken giving her another smile. She put her hand onto his as her cold fingers went over his warm ones. Then, slowly, he bent down and kissed her as he held her in his arms. Prince Cieux dissappeared in frustration.

"I love you." said Makoto and then they went into another kiss. They teleported without even noticing it back to the teleporter where all of their friends awaited. They rested their foreheads one eachother's and Ken was going to go for another kiss.

"Hold that thought pretty boy. You two can do that later." said Minako. Makoto turned around to see everyone standing there.

"Um, hello." said Makoto with a little wave and turning slightly pale.

"Hum, nice red marks on cheeks. What did you see?" asked Minako folding her arms.

"There is no kingdom. It's all burt down and everyone's gone. They weren't expecting me to come until the end of this year when the castle would be rebuilt and fake parents put in as a false King and Queen of Jupiter." said Makoto looking down.

"Who told you this?" asked Rei.

"This guy that had white hair to his shoulders, blue eyes, and was taller than me. He blamed me for all of it too." said Makoto.

"I'm going to look into it right away." said Queen Serenity as she left with Greg and Ami while Princess Serenity and Princes Endyiom went out ot the gardens.

"You slapped him, right?" asked Mianko.

"Well, um, sorta." said Makoto.

"Yes! She slapped the bad guy! Alright! You go Mako-can!" said Minkako.

"Bad guy?" asked Makoto.

"Yeah, he's the enemy. His name is Prince Cieux and if you would have been at the ball last night you would have known!" said Rei folding her arms.

"This guy's going down if he thinks that he can harm Princess Serenity or Queen Serenity." said Makoto.

"Mako-can, he's not after Princess Serenity. He's after one of us Sailor Senshi. I just don't understand why though." said Rei.

"What does he want with the Sailor Senshi?" asked Makoto.

"I don't know. I just don't know." said Rei.

"You look tired and I think that you should go and get some rest Mako-can." said Minako.

"I'll be fine." said Makoto.

"That's what they all say." said Rei.

"What are you saying? Are you calling me a liar?" asked Makoto.

"Well, sorta. Next thing I'll know is that you'll be asleep on the table or something." said Rei letting her arms drop.

"I know! Why don't Mako-can go and bake something? We all could use some of Mako-cans famous cooking right now." said Minako.

"Yeah, why don't you? Take Ken with you. He might be able to help you." said Rei with a grin.

"Alright, I get the picture. I'll go and cook something." said Makoto getting up with Ken.

"Make a cake. It's Prince Endyiom's birthday." said Ami coming down with Greg.

"Alright. What type?" asked Makoto.

"He loves chocolate." said Greg.

"Keep him away from the kitchen." said Makoto and then started off with Ken right by her.

"They look so cute. The problem is, when you have to leave." said Minako with a sad look.

"No way am I leaving. You'll have to come with me." said Eric.

"Remember, we still have this week left." said Rei.

"Yeah, so lets have the best of it." said Minako.

"That sounds good." said Chad.

"Come on. Tomorrow, we can have a picnic and of course Mako-can wants to cook and the rest of us will plan out everything." said Rei.