Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Moon Kingdom ❯ The First Apperence Of Evil ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3 The First Apperence Of Evil


"Mako-can, hurry or else we'll be late for the ball." said Minako in a yellow silky gown with her crown.

"Alright. I'm coming Minako-can." said Makoto and then came out wearing a green silky gown with her crown. Rei came up quickly in her red silky gown and folded her arms.

"Are you two coming or not?" asked Rei.

"Lets go." said Minako and then the three walked down the hall and picked up Ami in a blue silky dress and crown with Princess Serenity in a white silky gown and crown. They soon got to the ball and the four girls chit chatted for Princess Serenity and Prince Endyiom had gone and danced.

"Ami-can, why don't you get your nose out of the books and go dance with Greg?" asked Rei with a huge smile.

"No thank-you." said Ami blushing behind her book.

"Greg, go and ask her at least." said Eric leaning on the back of the chair.

"If you guys will stop bugging me then, I will." said Greg.

"Go now and we'll stop bugging you." said Ken.

"Alright." said Greg and then got up and walked over in the group of Princess direction.

"Ami-can, he's coming." said Minako smiling. Greg came up to Ami.

"Princess Ami-can, my I have this dance?" asked Greg with a bow.

"Yes." said Ami putting her book down and then they went and danced.

"Makoto-can isn't talking at all tonight but looking outside the window." whispered Rei.

"I don't know what's wrong with her either. I think that we should go and check on her."whispered Minako.

"Uh, Princess Rei, could I uh, have this uh, dance?" asked Chad.

"Sure Chad." said Rei and then they went to dance.

"Mako-can?" asked Minako putting a hand on her shoulder and sitting down next to her.

"Hum?" asked Makoto with her head still turned.

"What are you thinking?" asked Minako.

"How beautiful Jupiter must look at this time of year during the spring with all of the flowers blooming and off and on showers misting all over the land and what my parents must look like." said Makoto.

"Mako-can, don't think of it at the moment, please. You can go after the evil has been distroyed and then you can leave, I promise." said Minako hugging her.

"Go have some fun and don't bother with me. Just let me be alone for a while and I'll be fine." said Makoto and then got up and left. Eric came over and sat down by Minako.

"Is everything alright?" asked Eric.

"Mako-can will be alright. You don't need to worry about it." said Mianko with a fake smile.

"Well then, Princess Minako, may I have this dance?" asked Eric with a bow.

"Well, I don't see why not." said Mianko and then they too went to dance... Makoto walked up a spiral of stairs until she got to the top where she finally came to a door and went into the room. She came to the balcony where she rested gently as she gazed up into the stary galxy to see the planet Jupiter in the night sky. her emrald eyes glicened with tears ready to come at any time but, you couldn't tell. A tear escaped as she tried to blink them away but, they begun to burn her checks giving a slight, soft pink streak down. An arm came around her waist and then she gasped.

"Mako-can, why must you be so sad?" asked a firmiluar voice by her ear.

"Ken, please, will you go?" asked Makoto. She was suddenly wirrled around and up against his chest. Makoto looked up to see his ocean blue eyes looking down at her in curiousty.

"No, Mako-can, I will not leave you here all alone." said Ken. He suddenly began to become closer to her until his bangs brushed her forehead.

"Please." begged Makoto softly.

"I love you Mako-can." said Ken and then softly kissed her as he savored the moment...

"Where's Mako-can?" mouthed out Rei to Minako.

"She left and I don't know where she is." mouthed Minako back.

"Do you think Ken followed her?" mouthed Rei.

"Do you want to go and check it out?" mouthed Minako.

"Yeah. I think Eric should go since it's his best friend." mouthed Rei.

"Right." mouthed out Minako.

"Chad, could you excues me for a moment?" asked Rei.

"Sure." said Chad and then Rei left.

"Come with me." said Minako in Eric's ear. The three met.

"Where does Mako-can go that has a close entrance to from here?" asked Rei.

"The tower!" said Minako.

"Um, what do you want me for?" asked Eric.

"Does Ken really like Mako-can?" asked Rei.

"Yeah, a lot that he can't even get her picture out of his head. He's todally crazy about this girl and would do anything if it envolved her in it some way." said Eric.

"Even follow her?" asked Minako.

"Yep." said Eric.

"To the tower." said Rei. They all climbed the steps and then went to the one right above them for hearing range...

"It cant be and it never will be. All you are is wasting your time for someone that has to give-up her whole life to protect Princess Serenity. Nothing important to me can I have because an enemy might hold something like that against some poor love sick soul like yours. I can't be in any part of your life so don't make it hard on yourself. There are plenty of young girls out there that would love to date a Knight that is near the Prince." said Makoto pulling away from him.

"You really don't mean it like that, do you?" asked Ken.

"I'm putting it as easy as I can for you. It just that I'm not going to be on the moon for much longer and I can't have you like this. Like I said before, there are plently of girls out there that would like to date you." said Makoto.

"But none like you. No one has touched my heart as much as you have when I saw you that first time on Earth that you were looking for Princess Serenity. I really do love you Mako-can, I do and I know that you know it. Please don't do this to me Mako-can. All you will is break my heart into peices." said Ken. Makoto turned away from Ken.

"You leave me no other choice but to do this to you. Don't call me Mako-can. My name is Makoto and I expect to be addressed like that by every one from now on. I am the Princess of Jupiter, the protector to Princess Serenity and their is nothing or no one that is going to stand in my way of my duty. Not even you. Knight Ken, protector to Prince Endyiom, I will ask you once, and only once more to leave my presence or I shall have you removed by force." said Makoto with a voice of power and a look of sorrow on her face that was turned away from him.

"As you wish my lady, Princess Makoto, protector of Princess Serenity, I shall leave from your pressence as you have asked of me." said Ken, bowed and then left shuting the door. Makoto sat on a chair and put her face in her hands and cried as to keep the feeling from showing to anyone and eveyone. All of the ones from up above, slowly snuck away from the tower and then looked at each-other.

"I can't believe that she would do that to him. She broke his heart after he had even told her that he loved her. I just can't believe that Mako-can would do such a thing." said Rei.

"I should go talk to Ken and see if he's alright." said Eric and then left.

"She's going through a rough time right now. But, it's just not like Mako-can to do such a thing to someone that she must love back. So you hear her? After he left, she was crying because of the choice she had to make and say to the poor guy. I know that she loves him. I know it very well." said Minako. Rei's communicator went off.

"Get into the ball. Queen Serenity wants to have everyone in plan sight. Where is Mako-can? We have to have her in the ball, now." said Ami.

"Alright Ami-can. We'll talk to Queen Serenity about Mako-can and why she's not here. Rei-can out." said Rei and then hung up.

"What are you going to tell her. We can't tell her what we saw." said Mianko.

"She's feeling very ill at the moment and not to worry." said Rei.

"Alright." said the girls and then went back...

"Poor Mako-can. I feeling sorry for her but, alright." said Queen Serenity.

"I feel a strange pressence here!" said Rei suddenly. A boom went off in the middle of the room and out came a man with white hair to his shoulders, blue eyes, and looked like Dimond.

"Who are you?" asked Rei.

"My name is Prince Cieux. Something dear to one of Prince Endyiom's Knights, shall be tooken away from him and there is nothing that can be done about it." said Prince Cieux.

"Who will it be?" asked Minako.

"Don't worry, you won't really care about this one because you will be too far off trying to protect your Princess Serenity that you won't notice that she will be gone until mornig when its too late." said Prince Cieux with a laugh and then dissappeared. The clock stroke 12:00 and now the place was emptying. Soon it was silent while two took stand at the door of Princess Serenity and Prince Endyiom's as they waited.

"Eric, do you think that Mako-can will be alright?" asked Minako.

"Of course she will." said Eric as he stood at the door of Prince Endyioms and waited until the time had passed...2:00... Ami and Greg stood at the doors reading and looking up at all of the sounds that had came...4:00... Rei and Chad stood there and kept focused and whispered amoung them selves as they watched. They saw Makoto walk down from the hall and into her room where she shut the door silently afterwards. She got into her pajamas and sat down on her stool while she brushed her hair as it fell to be past her shoulders and now it was to the lower part of her back and she brushed it gently. She then looked at herself in the mirror in the bathroom and tried to wash away the slightly pink marks on her cheeks. Slowly she went and climbed into her bed where she saw someone else laying in it. Her tears tried to come at what she had did but she held them back. Her body wanted to let him rest peacefully but, the other part of her knew what she had to do. Makoto controled herself from the tears that wanted to fall. Slowly she came to her knees in front of the bed where she looked at Ken gently.

"I'm sorry." she gently whispered as her hand gently went across his face. She got up and gently pulled the covers back over him. She placed on her slippers and then picked up a suit case that she had already packed. Slowly, she put down her communicator and pen down on her vanity table with a letter concealed underneth it. She turned off the light and then slowly left to the teleporter where she got into a capsil where she left.