Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight Densetsu Book One: Sailor Triton ❯ Senshi Upgrade! Enter Sailor Triton ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon does not belong to me; Naoko Takeuchi owns BSSM.

A/N: This's my first time writing a fanfic on BSSM, so please forgive me if I've gotten things changed around. If I've gotten a few characteristics and attacks of the Senshi wrong, please correct me; I haven't seen or read the Anime/Manga in a long time, so I might be off on my BSSM. Also, please note that a few of the Senshi's attacks are different; if they don't seem familiar to you, then they are my originally-created attacks. On Zoisite, Jadeite, Nephrite, and Kunzite, please; I'm doing my best, but I can't seem to keep a few of the characters IC. I don't want to spoil it, but this features a good Zoisite, Jadeite, Nephrite, and Kunzite.

 

Title: Moonlight Densetsu Book One: Sailor Triton

Author: Senshi Songs

Warnings: Shoujo-ai, but nothing graphic. Also, be warned of a bit of confusion with the timeline; as I've mentioned, I've been off my BSSM lately.

Pairings: Michiru/Haruka, Usagi/Mamoru

 

------------------------------------------

Episode One

Senshi Upgrade! Enter Sailor Triton

-------------------------------------------

 

A lone figure stood on the edge of Negaverse; Beryl was dead. Galaxia was good again. Tin Nyanko, Lead Crow, and Iron Mouse were with Galaxia. Aluminum Siren was dead. Kunzite sighed; it was every day that a loved member of the Negaverse either died or joined that pathetic Sailor Moon. Even though he hated to admit it, Kunzite thanked Sailor Pluto for sending all of them back before Crystal Tokyo. Jadeite stood beside him, Zoisite appearing, and then Nephrite appeared. Zoisite turned to look at Kunzite, and Kunzite nodded. They were acting on their own behalf - even though Metalia ruled Negaverse again. But they didn't care; they had a mission. And this time, the Senshi were going to be surprised.

 

~*~

 

Kaioh Michiru sighed, setting her brush on her bedside table along with her book. Where are you, Haruka?

 

And, as if to just answer her call, Tenou Haruka appeared, opening the door letting in light. "Where've you been, Haruka?" asked Michiru, getting up from her bed, her flowing blue nightgown flailing behind her.

 

"Patrolling; Usagi isn't out tonight," replied Uranus.

 

"Hm…" echoed Michiru, "that's a bit odd. She usually does come out at this time."

 

"The weird thing was I felt Negaverse energy while I was out."

 

Sailor Neptune gasped; the Negaverse was back again?! "But I thought Serenity banished them!"

 

"This isn't Crystal Tokyo anymore, Michiru," Haruka reminded her. "Thanks to Pluto's power, we got transferred back to where Negaverse still existed; but the things seem odd lately."

 

Michiru nodded, and then flushed; she'd almost forgotten that they went back; this wasn't Crystal Tokyo. And Negaverse still existed. "Have you contacted the other Senshi?"

 

"Do I have to contact the other Senshi?"

 

"Yes; remember the last time we fought Negaverse? We nearly got beaten."

 

"All right, all right; you don't have to remind me."

 

As Haruka left to call the other Senshi, Michiru smiled; it was nice to get into action again.

 

~*~

 

Usagi, Rei, Minako, Makoto, Ami, Hotaru, Michiru, and Haruka appeared where the Senshi of the Sky sensed the energy of the Negaverse; the Senshi changed into their Senshi forms.

 

"Moon Prism Power, Make-Up!"

 

"Mars Power, Make-Up!"

 

"Venus Power, Make-Up!"

 

"Jupiter Power, Make-Up!"

 

"Saturn Planet Power, Make-Up!" (A/N: There were no real transformation sequence words for her in the Anime; I just got this from Uranus and Neptune's, as well as Pluto's.)

 

"Neptune Planet Power, Make-Up!"

 

"Uranus Planet Power, Make-Up!"

 

Then, a faraway voice joined in, "Pluto Planet Power, Make-Up."

 

Setsuna Meioh - Sailor Pluto - appeared with her Garnet Staff in her hand. The Outer Senshi gathered in a circle as the Inner Senshi charged up.

 

"Hello again, Senshi," said the ever-familiar voice of Zoisite.

 

He, Kunzite, Jadeite, and Nephrite appeared out of the shadows.

 

"You know what?" Makoto said angrily, "I'm tired of having to put up with you, here or Crystal Tokyo. SUPREME THUNDER!"

 

Her tiara jewel glowed, and the electricity appeared from the antenna stored within the jewel, rushing towards Kunzite.

 

"Ma - Jupiter, don't!" Moon cried; she had almost let slip Jupiter's identity!

 

With dodging, Kunzite sent the electricity back at the Senshi. Saturn stepped up, shouting, "SILENCE WALL!" The electricity bounced off the wall Hotaru created, and then disappeared.

 

"So you have grown smarter from last time," Jadeite mused.

 

"What are you implying, Jadeite?" Venus asked, readying her Crescent Beam.

 

"That you weren't smart last time," replied Jadeite, shrugging as if it were something to make fun of.

 

Zoisite flicked his orange hair behind his back. "See? You're as untalented as before."

 

Moon was getting annoyed. "What do you mean?!"

 

"Look behind you, Serenity-hime."

 

Moon did as Zoisite told her, and then suddenly a ball of black energy hit her in the face.

 

Inside herself, anger boiled within Michiru - anger that even Haruka hadn't noticed; she couldn't let Zoisite, Jadeite, and Nephrite and Kunzite run Sailor Moon over; she couldn't! Sailor Moon was . . . Princess Serenity!

 

"Neptune Triton Power, Make-Up!" shouted the guardian of the Deep Aqua Talisman. A shroud of blue light enveloped Michiru as the others stared in awe. Instead of the tiara that was usually on her forehead, a triton-shaped crown embedded with sapphires. Instead of her short skirt was a knee-length skirt of navy blue. Instead of her tee, a sleeveless royal blue tank-top was revealed. A sky blue cape finally behind her, and her light blue high-heels were now boots that reached just right below her knees in a silver-cerulean color. She made a triton sign with her arms and hands and declared, "Invited by the power of Neptune, I'm the Elegant Sailor Triton!"

 

Sailor Uranus gasped; Michiru was no longer Neptune…but was Triton! Beautiful than ever, she thought. She's even higher than Eternal level... Haruka continued whispering within her mind. She's an Infinite! Sailor Triton is an infinite!

 

Creepy as Michiru's anger was, she still seemed calm and…self-confident. Uranus knew this wasn't the Michiru she used to know; this was different. This was Triton.

 

"TRITON SUBMERGE!" shouted Triton. The Deep Aqua Talisman appeared, but it was different. It was no longer in a mirror-shaped form, but it was now a staff like Pluto's, with the talisman itself on the top. Then, water spread from it, encircling Zoisite. "TRITON RAIN!" The water then went up in a spiral-tornado shaped way, finally encircling all four Negaverse Generals, then sending them back to the Negaverse itself - where Metalia awaited, and punished them.

 

All Senshi transformed back. Moon to Usagi, Venus to Minako, Mercury to Ami, Mars to Rei, Jupiter to Makoto, Uranus to Haruka, Pluto to Setsuna, Saturn to Hotaru, and the newly-found Senshi - or upgraded Senshi - Triton to a very tired-out Michiru.

 

Triton was Neptune's main moon, Setsuna concluded. It would only make sense that her next level would be Sailor Triton. Infinite Sailor Triton, she added.

 

Michiru fainted, and Haruka caught her in her masculine arms. Her blue-green eyes softened as her car appeared from round the bend. "Until we meet again, Inner Senshi." Hotaru and Setsuna both rode in - Setsuna in the front, immediately beginning a quick conversation with Haruka, and Hotaru in the back, trying to find any wounds on Neptune - Triton - she reprimanded, and trying to heal them, even if she wasn't Sailor Saturn.

 

~*~

 

Kunzite smiled; Michiru finally became Triton. Even though he didn't want to, he wanted all Senshi to be powerful enough to beat Metalia. He now was here, beaten up and dripping with blood, but he was here, and stared out the balance between the Moon Kingdom, Negaverse, and Earth. The balance needed to continue, and - oh, what the heck am I thinking? But…Zoisite and the others went with me; are they against me?

 

Kunzite shook his head. Triton needs to be more powerful; she's an Infinite…but she isn't an Immortal yet.

 

"Thinking what I'm thinking, Kunzite?" Zoisite asked.

 

"Well, don't I always?"

 

~*~

 

End Episode

See what I mean? It's a little bit rocky on the timeline there, but have I made it interesting? If you have questions regarding this fic, please drop me an email: senshi_songs@mugglenet.com, or drop a review or two!

 

Look out for:

 

Episode Two: New Attack! Battle with Kunzite's Truth

Episode Summary: The "Triton Planet Power" comes into action as Michiru battles with Kunzite; but as Michiru learns of Kunzite's plans…will she let him repent and join in as one of them…?