Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight Densetsu Book One: Sailor Triton ❯ New Attack! Battle with Kunzite's Truth ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

------------------------------------------

Episode Two

New Attack! Battle with Kunzite's Truth

------------------------------------------

 

With Triton's constant help - without the other Outer Senshi, much to Haruka's dislike - the Inner Senshi defeated all of the youma - obviously sent by the Negaverse. Michiru's constant use of "Triton Rain" was the fond defeat of each and every youma. To Triton's surprise, it was only Venus that tried to stop her from destroying the youma. "That is our job, Triton!" cried Minako.

 

"You are not the only Senshi here, Venus-hime," Neptune cried softly; even though she'd gained a new transformation, she was still able to continue into a transformation of Sailor Neptune.

 

Venus scoffed as Triton used another Triton Rain. "The Inner Senshi appeared before the Outer Senshi did!" she claimed.

 

"But that is not true," Setsuna - as Sailor Pluto - replied, appearing from the Gates of Time with Saturn and Uranus behind her. "The Outer Senshi appeared years before the Inner Senshi, and just a few months before Sailor V appeared."

 

"Arigato, Pluto!" Triton cried as she was nearly shot down by a youma's attack.

 

Setsuna nodded, as she stood there, holding her Garnet Staff, explaining all to the Inner Senshi. "The Outers were destined to become Senshi before the Inners were, Venus-hime."

 

"You should know the Starlights were created with you, you know!" said Yaten's voice. "We were part of your power!"

 

Sailors Star Healer, Fighter, and Maker appeared.

 

"Honto ni?" asked Mercury.

 

"Hai," Setsuna answered.

 

But, amazingly, their conversation was stopped. Triton went flying past them, and Star Healer dashed to get a fellow Senshi safe. After catching the upgraded Senshi, Yaten hurried and dashed to the source of the blast - Kunzite.

 

"Matte," Michiru gasped. "Matte, Healer; leave Kunzite to me."

 

Yaten turned to her, and then… "Hai. He's all yours."

 

Kunzite smiled from the shadows; it was his plan to come down first, then Zoisite, Nephrite, and finally Jadeite, and as one of the Senshi fought with him, he would reveal his and the other generals' plan.

 

"Nando demo, Senshi. How many times do you have to come to destroy the youma?! Why can't you let them play by themselves?" asked Kunzite.

 

"Because your youma are destroying the city!" said Moon. If only this were Crystal Tokyo!

 

Michiru staggered to get up; Kunzite's attack was powerful, she had to admit. "TRITON RAIN!" she shouted, and the hurricane-like water appeared and surrounded Kunzite. But this time, it seemed that he as well increased his agility. He dodged Michiru's powerful attack, and then sent a quick ball of black energy back at her, but luckily missing, just missing her Deep Aqua Staff Talisman by a few inches.

 

Luna - in her human form - appeared invisible to the others, but visible to Triton. "Use the Triton Planet Power; it's the only thing that can beat Kunzite. But first - let him speak. He has something to say."

 

Kunzite?! Michiru thought. Something to say?!

 

"Well, I've heard it just now, Kunzite!" Triton declared. "Speak what you wish to say."

 

"Arigato, Neptune-hime," replied Kunzite. "As with the Negaverse, Metalia is back and is ruling; the four generals, Zoisite, Nephrite, Jadeite, and myself are now under her control - as if Beryl wasn't enough."

 

"But…why under Metalia when - if Pluto sent us back before Crystal Tokyo - Beryl should be alive?" Eternal Sailor Moon asked.

 

Sailors Star Fighter, Star Maker, Star Healer, Uranus, Saturn, Pluto, Mercury, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter nodded, and Star Maker said, "If - as Eternal Moon said - we are now before Crystal Tokyo, then tell us this: Why is it that the Negaverse and Moon Kingdoms are varying in their opinions? At first, Negaverse makes peace, but then Moon breaks out in war. Moon makes peace, but then Negaverse makes war; what is the point of sending us back before Crystal Tokyo?"

 

"To have a second chance," Kunzite answered, "at a more utopian life; with the knowledge that no more youma, daemon, or cardian might come and destroy you, you can live a more peaceful life; Crystal Tokyo…a utopia indeed, but the fears of any more evil still resided in your hearts, and therefore, Crystal Tokyo before was not a true utopia. If…you give the Four Generals a chance to prove that we are worthy…"

 

"That's enough!" Moon cried. "This might just be nonsense! MOON SPIRAL -"

 

"No, Moon; let me. TRITON PLANET POWER!" Triton shouted.

 

They all heard Kunzite scream from the force of the attack; a sphere with a size worthy of Neptune itself appeared in a blast of blue light, Neptune's fairly thin rings appearing brighter than Saturn's own. To add into the effect, Neptune was a planet of ice and rock. As the Neptune-sized blast hit Kunzite head-on, Triton rushed to his side as the light died down. "I forgive you, Kunzite; I'll let you repent, along with the others, just as long as you will help us destroy Metalia."

 

Kunzite's now-beaten body nodded, and Triton, after placing a kiss on Kunzite's forehead, exclaimed, "Kiss of the Triton Healer!" A blue light appeared once more, encircling Kunzite, and in an instant, he was healed.

 

The Starlights were amazed. "Why heal him, Triton-hime?!" they shouted at once.

 

The Outer Senshi smiled and stayed silent. Good choice, Michiru-chan, Haruka thought. You really are an Infinite Senshi.

 

The Inner Senshi - for once - were with the Starlights.

 

"You've got to be kidding me!" Moon shouted.

 

"Have you gone mad?!" Jupiter crowed.

 

"Not mad; have you gone insane?!" shrieked Venus.

 

Both Mercury and Mars - with an amplified voice due to the silence that the others' caused screamed, "Are you out of your mind?!"

 

"Being an elder," Michiru laughed, "I was hoping to get more respect from you young Senshi; but as it seems, I won't be getting that respect in a long time. Being an Infinite Senshi gives you a new sort of power coursing through you, giving you the power to look in one's heart, soul, and mind to see if they - he or she - were telling the truth, and with the Infinite power that I have gained, I could see through Kunzite's evil façade; he's telling the truth. Every other day - hour, I should say - Metalia goes into the four generals' rooms, beats them until they can no longer fight, and then tells them to go after us in that state. Metalia has been known to fight even those on her side, fellow Senshi; can you let such torture continue and proceed to destroy the Negaverse population?"

 

"She's right, you know," said Galaxia's voice, and she appeared in a flash of light in the golden suit she always wore, bringing Nyanko, Mouse and Crow with her. "I was from the Negaverse before Chaos came; with Shadow Galactica, I still noticed the things going on. Beryl was a much more fitted ruler - no offense, Kunzite - than Metalia."

 

"Oh yes," agreed Nyanko, as Crow and Mouse nodded their heads.

 

Moon gasped; "I would rather choose Neherenia over either Beryl or Metalia, you know." And she gave her decision: "Kunzite of the Four Generals, you along with your comrades, are free in the name of the moon."

 

A crescent moon appeared on his forehead, and he rose to his feet. "I thank you, Senshi." He bowed. "The others are sure to be pleased."

 

"We are, Kunzite," said Zoisite. "We are…thankful, Sailor Moon."

 

"Don't mention it!" cried Moon.

 

~*~

End Episode

There; I hoped you like Episode two! I know there's still that huge confusion with the timeline, but work with me here!

Episode Three: Metalia's Fury! A Release of Youma

Episode Summary: As it seems, Metalia has found out that the Four Generals of Negaverse have turned against her; and now it's her turn to 'repay' them, by sending an army of Immortal-level youma to destroy the Senshi! …But what secret power does Kunzite hold that she didn't know about?