Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Anything (The Sequel to Because You Live) ❯ Kieran Figures It Out ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4
Kieran Figures It Out
 
It's been a few weeks since Serena had a sleepover for her friends. Serena came down from her bedroom and found her father watching TV. Kieran looked up at Serena.
“Could you come here?” Kieran asked.
“Yeah sure dad.” Serena answered.
Serena went over and sat on the couch next to her father.
“Are you wondering why I wanted to talk you?” Kieran asked.
“Yeah I was.” Serena answered.
“I have to go out town for a few days but I don't what I'm going to do with you while I'm gone.” Kieran said.
“Why don't you see if Leah would look after me?” Serena asked.
“I was thinking about that but I don't burned her something like this.” Kieran answered.
“Dad, it's really your own choice.” Serena said.
Kieran sighed. Kieran left and walked across street. Kieran knocked on Kaleigh's door. Kait opened the door.
“Good morning Kieran.” Kait replied.
“Is your twin around?” Kieran asked.
“Yeah she is but she's not feeling that great.” Kaitlyn answered.
“Oh I see this a bad time than and I don't think she'd up to what I want to ask her to do for me.” Kieran said.
Leah walked into the hallway. Kieran noticed how pale she is.
“What wouldn't I be up for?” Kaleigh asked.
“I have to out of two for a few days I don't have anyone to look after Serena but seeing as you're sick it won't be a good for you to do it.” Kieran answered.
Kaleigh sighed.
“Who else are you going ask?” Leah asked.
“I could ask Frankie but she doesn't really like Serena that much so they won't get along.” Kieran answered.
“Well than I'll do it.” Kaleigh said.
“Are you sure that you're up to it?” Kieran asked.
“I'll manage and Kait can help me.” Kaleigh answered.
“Thanks so much and I really appreciate it.” Kieran said.
Kaleigh smiled. Kieran left and went home. Kaleigh suddenly fainted. Kieran stopped in his tracks and gasped. Serena came outside to find her father standing on the steps.
“What's wrong dad?” Serena asked.
“I just got this strong vibe but it's not possible because it felt like your mother's vibe.” Kieran answered.
“That can't possible because mom's dead” Serena said.
Kieran gasped again.
“It's definitely your mother's vibe.” Kieran replied.
“Does that mean she's alive?” Serena asked.
“It seems that it does.” Kieran answered.
“Do you have any idea who she is?” Serena asked.
“I have soft of do but I'm not really sure.” Kieran answered.
“Who do you think it is?” Serena asked.
“Leah.” Kieran answered.
“What makes you think it's her?” Serena asked.
“It's just this feeling I get when I'm around her that I know her somehow.” Kieran answered.
“Did you find if she'd look after me while you're gone?” Serena asked.
“Yeah she said she would.” Kieran answered.
All of a sudden Kait came outside shaking her head. Serena and Kieran walked across the street.
“What's wrong Kait?” Serena asked.
“My sister fainted just your father left and she has woken up.” Kait answered.
Kieran gasped. Serena looked at her father.
“What's wrong now dad?” Serena asked.
“The feel just won't go away and really get worried.” Kieran answered.
“I knew it.” Serena said.
“Knew what?” Kieran asked.
“That even you never told mom that love her deep you do and you really show it more.” Serena answered.
“I agree with your daughter and she's very smart for age.” Kait answered.
“What's your real Kait?” Kieran asked.
“My name is Kaitlyn.” Kaitlyn answered.
The door bust open.
“KAITLYN.” Kaleigh yelled.
“What?” Kait asked.
“You weren't supposed to tell him your real name.” Leah answered.
“It doesn't matter I do because he doesn't even know me that good.” Kaitlyn said.
Kaleigh rolled her eyes.
“Are you trying to blow my cover?” Kaleigh asked.
“No, I'm just sick of this silliness.” Kaitlyn answered.
Kaleigh sighed.
“I can't this right now.” Kaleigh said.
Kaleigh went to go back inside but suddenly got weak and fainted again. Kieran caught Kaleigh in his arms she didn't get hurt. Kieran gasped. Kaleigh sighed and opened her eyes.Kaleigh gasped when she realizes that she's in Kieran arms.
“What happened?” Kaleigh asked.
“You fainted again but my dad caught you.” Serena answered.
Kaleigh pulled away from Kieran's arms and took off. Kieran shook his head. Kieran concentrates his powers and teleport to where Kaleigh is. Kaleigh gasped and tried to run off again but Kieran grabbed her arm. Kaleigh sighed. Kieran smiled.
“You figure it out didn't you.” Kaleigh said.
Kieran nodded his head. Kaleigh smiled.
“Yes I did my Kale.” Kieran replied.
“Wow it's been so longer since I heard you call me that.” Kaleigh said.
Kaleigh sighed deeply.
“How long have you been sick this?” Kieran asked.
“Since yesterday.” Kaleigh answered.
Kaleigh fainted again. Kieran picked up Kaleigh in his arms and teleport back to her house.
“Did she faint again?” Kaitlyn asked.
“Yeah she did and it's looks like I'm going to have postponed that trip.” Kieran answered.
“Does that mean you know?” Kaitlyn asked.
“Yeah it does and I can't go anywhere knowing that she's sick.” Kieran answered.
Kaleigh sighed than slowly opened her eyes. Kieran noticed that Kaleigh's a lot paler than she was before. Kieran got a really worried look on his face. Serena got a confused look on her face. Kaleigh looked Serena than at Kieran.
“Should I tell her the truth?” Kaleigh asked.
“I think that you should make her figure out like I did.” Kieran answered.
“The only way for her figure it out is for me to sing and I'm way too week from sick to sing.” Kaleigh said.
Kaleigh whimpered. Kieran sighed. All of a suddenly the scouts showed up. Kieran gasped. Kaleigh whimpered again.
“What's going on?” Raye asked.
“Leah's sick.” Serena answered.
Kaleigh sighed.
“Serena, my name isn't Leah that was just a cover name.” Kaleigh said.
“What do you mean?” Serena asked.
“If I wasn't so sick I could show you but I'm too weak.” Kaleigh answered.
Kieran sighed again. Kaitlyn looked at her twin.
“How you could let yourself get so sick in the first place?” Kaitlyn asked.
“I guess just wasn't as strong as I thought I was.” Kaleigh answered.
Kieran smirked.
“What are you smirking at?” Kaitlyn asked.
“I think I figure out why your twin sister isn't as strong as she thought she was.” Kieran answered.
“What do you mean Kier?” Kaleigh asked.
“There's one important thing that you're forgotten about what makes you strong.” Kieran answered.
“What's that?” Kaleigh asked.
Kieran got closer to Kaleigh.
“You've been away from me too long.” Kieran answered in a whisper.
Kaleigh smiled and nodded her head. Kieran grabbed Kaleigh and teleport to moon with her.
“What are you doing here?” Kaleigh asked.
“It was the only place where I could help get your strength back.” Kieran answered.
“How are you going to help me get my strength back?” Kaleigh asked.
“That's very simple by doing this.” Kieran answered as he pulled Kaleigh close and kissed her.
Kaleigh gasped. A few minutes later Kieran broke the kiss.
“Wow, your kisses are just like I remember them.” Kaleigh said.
Kieran started to think about Serena and him were talking about early. Kieran sighed.
“I love you Kale.” Kieran said.
Kaleigh gasped and hugged Kieran really tight. Kaleigh sighed deeply.
“Kieran, I love you too.” Kaleigh replied.
Kieran can tell that Kaleigh is still weak so he pulled back into his arms and kissed her more passionately. A few minutes later Kieran broke the kiss again. Kaleigh smiled.
“Kier, it's not working.” Kaleigh said.
“No, it has I'm not losing you again.” Kieran replied.
Kaleigh sighed deeply again. Kieran sighed than pulled Kaleigh close and kissed her once again but this time he used his powers. A few minutes later Kieran broke the kiss.
“Where did that kiss from?” Kaleigh asked.
“It came from deep inside because I can't to bare to lose you and I decided that you only way to help you was to give some of my power.” Kieran answered.
Kaleigh hugged Kieran.
“I always knew that was a good reason why I love you so much.” Kaleigh said.
Kieran teleported him and Kaleigh back to where the others.
“Where did you two go?” Lita asked.
“I can't answer that one.” Kieran answered.
“But I can.” Kaleigh said.
Kieran smiled. Kaleigh looked at Kieran.
“Why are you looking at me?” Kieran asked.
“I'm not sure what to sing.” Kaleigh answered.
“How about singing The Power Of Love?” Kieran asked.
“That's perfect so let's all go inside.” Kaleigh answered.
They all walk inside. Kaleigh took the CD player remote than switched it to disc 3 song 5 and pressed play. The song “The Power Of Love” started to play and Kaleigh started to sing along with it.
Verse: 
There comes a time 
When you face the toughest of fights 
Searching for a sign 
Lost in the darkest of nights 
Prechorus: 
The wind blows so cold 
Standing alone 
Before the battle's begun 
But deep in your soul 
The future unfolds 
As bright as the rays of the sun
Chorus: 
You've got to believe 
In the power of love 
You've got to believe 
In the power of love 
The power of love
Verse: 
Blazing emotion 
There's a light that flows from your heart 
It's a chain reaction 
and nothing will keep us apart
Prechorus: 
Stand by my side 
There's nothing to hide 
Together we'll fight to to the end 
Take hold of my hand 
And you'll understand 
What it truly means to be friends
Chorus: 
You've got to believe (you've got to believe) 
In the power of love 
You've got to believe (you've got to believe) 
In the power of love 
It gives meaning to each moment 
It's what our hearts are all made of (just look inside) 
You've got to believe (you've got to believe) 
In the Power of love 
The Power of Love 
The Power of Love
Serena and the scouts mouths dropped open in shock.
“Queen Serenity?” Ami asked.
“Yes Princess Ami.” Kaleigh answered.
Serena hugged Kaleigh.
“I missed you so much mom.” Serena said.
“Yeah I know sweetie.” Kaleigh replied.
Kieran sighed. Serena looked at her father.
“You're right about her.” Serena said.
Kieran nodded his head. Kaleigh looked at Kieran.
“Are you okay Kier?” Kaleigh asked.
Kieran shook his head no.
“I'm weak.” Kieran answered.
Kaleigh sighed.
“It's all my fault for being sick because if hadn't been than you won't had to use your powers to make me better.” Kaleigh said.
“Kale, it's okay because it worth it.” Kieran replied.
“Can we move in with mom?” Serena asked.
“That's up to your mother.” Kieran answered.
“It's okay with me and it's sounds a really good idea.” Kaleigh said.
A few hours later Kieran and Serena are all moved with Kaleigh. Kaitlyn decided to move into Kieran's old place with Jessika to give her sister and her brother-in-law more privacy. Kaleigh lets Serena have Kaitlyn's old room. All of a sudden Kieran's cellphone rang. Kieran hit the talk button.
“Hi this is Kieran Serenity.” Kieran said.
“Why did you show up the airport?” Kieran's co-worker Tyler asked.
“I had a family emergency come up.” Kieran answered.
“Are you coming or not?” Tyler asked.
“No, I've decided not to because I have to hangout with my family instead.” Kieran answered.
Kaleigh gasped. Kieran turned off his cellphone.
“Why did you decide that?” Kaleigh asked.
“I wanted to be with you because we have a lot of catching up to do.” Kieran answered.
Kaleigh smiled. All of a sudden the doorbell rang. Kaleigh walked over and opened to the door to find Mina standing on the other side.
“What you like Princess Mina?” Kaleigh asked.
“My mother is letting me have a sleepover tonight and I was wondering if Serena could come.” Mina answered.
“Yeah of course she can.” Kaleigh said.
Serena walked into the hallway.
“What can I do?” Serena asked.
“Mina's having a sleepover and she wants you to go.” Kaleigh answered.
“I don't know Frankie really doesn't like that much.” Serena said.
“Please Princess Serena because I really to come.” Mina replied.
“Yeah okay I'll come.” Serena said.
Serena got her stuff ready and left with Mina. Kieran walked up behind Kaleigh and wrapped his arms around her. Kaleigh smiled.
“We're got the whole house to ourselves tonight.” Kaleigh replied.
“Yeah I know and that doesn't usually happen too often.” Kieran said.
They walk hand in hand into the living room and sat on the couch.
“What do you want to do?” Kaleigh asked.
“I don't care as long as you're with me.” Kieran answered.
Kaleigh smiled. Kieran pulled Kaleigh close and started to kiss her passionately. They kiss for seems like forever. Kieran broke the kiss and got to his feet. Kaleigh smiled. Kieran picked up Kaleigh in his arms and carried her up to her bedroom. Kieran laid Kaleigh on the bed than laid down beside and started kissing her again. Kaleigh broke the kiss.
“What do you think you're doing?” Kaleigh asked.
“I'm kissing the love of my life.” Kieran answered.
“You know that these kisses will lead to other things.” Kaleigh said.
“That's whole point.” Kieran replied.
Kaleigh gasped in shock. Kieran laughed a little. A few minutes later Kaleigh smiled and started to kiss Kieran. They kiss for awhile than they start to make love to each other. They stop making love around 2 in the morning. The next morning Kieran is awake before Kaleigh. Kieran is downstairs in the kitchen when his cellphone rang. Kieran hit the talk button.
“Hi dad, I'm going to be staying Mina's place again tonight.” Serena said.
“Okay thanks for letting me know that.” Kieran replied.
A few hours later it's bed time again. Kaleigh and Kieran make love again this time 3 in morning. They fall asleep in each other's arms.