Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Music is Magic ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note: Hi everyone! I have been trying to find a new storyline forever and In was playing the piano and BAM! A story! lol. Any ways, I hope you enjoy this story. It's a different type of drama then "You Can Run But You Can't Hide." Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or any songs that may be used in this story. I have no money please don't sue!

Serena Tsukino sat down at the piano and opened her gift from her BEst Friend Mina, it was a new piano book, from one of her favorite Musicals, "Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor DreamCoat."She tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear as she looked at the book. As she set the book on the piano an odd feeling came over, like this book would bring special things and people into her life, she just knew it.
~~~~~
"Thanks for my gift Mina!" Serena said when she reached the restaruant she was meeting Mina at.
"You're Welcome Rena!" the young blonde said hugging the other girl.
The two girls began to talk when Mina's boyfriend Andrew walked in.
"Hey Andy!" Mina called to him.
"Hey!" he walked over and kissed Mina on the cheek. "What are you two up to?"
"Mina gave me a new piano book!" Serena said smiling.
"Cool." he replied.
"You?" Serena asked tilting her head and staring into space.
"Actually I just found out that one of my old friends is moving down here."
"How cool!" Mina squealed.
"Not exactly..." Andrew trailed off
"Can't hear you." Mina said cockily.
"He isn't exactly the nicest or easiest person to get along with."
"We can work around that." Serena commented snapping out of her daydream.
"I sure hope so." Andrew said so quietly that Mina couldn't hear him.

Okay ya'll this was just the prolouge! Please tell me what you think and/or ideas! email is always appreciated: Backstreetbabe@bsbville.zzn.com
-AngelPS