Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Neo-Queen Serenity's Worst Nightmare! ❯ The First Nightmare!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Neo-Queen Serenity's Worst Nightmare
Chapter 1

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOO, RINI!!" Serena screamed.

Serena, sweet heart. What's wrong? Are you ok?" Darien asked sitting up next to her.
"I don't know. I think our little Rini is in danger," she replied.

"You must have had a bad dream. Rini is fine. She is safe in her own room. All is going to be ok. You must just be upset because she is going back to school tomorrow. Our little girl is just fine," he responded.

"No, it has nothing to do with that. It does not deal with anything for her going to school. Our Rini is 15 years old. I am scared for her life. Something bad is going to happen. I am afraid we are going to loose our daughter," Serena cried.

Darien took Serena in his arms and held her close. He layed her back down on the bed and did not let her go. He layed there until his love fell asleep. The next morning Darien had Raye, Lita, and Luna over to tell them about last night.

The next morning Darien thought it best to call over a few of Serena's friends to see if they could help. But when he called he only got ahold of Lita and Raye.

"I called you guys over because I am worried about, Serena. She had a terrible dream last night. She woke up screaming. And mentioning something about Rini being in danger," he remarked.

Raye looked over at Darien to see if maybe everything was ok between them She could not sense any kind of hostility from anywhere.

"Where is Serena right now?" Lita asked.

"She's taking a warm bath to calm down. And she also woke up this morning shaking to death, and her skin felt like ice. I am really worried for her. I think she maybe we should take her to the doctor. I think something is wrong with her," he responded.

Raye got up from the table and walked over to the bathroom. She knocked on the bathroom door and waited for a reply from the otherside.

"Serena, are you ok. Can I come in. Please?" Raye asked.

Serena heard Raye on the other side of the door. 'Great just what I need is for my hubby to call my friends to come and check up on me. That's the last thing I need.' she thought to herself.

"Sure come on in," she replied.

"Hey! How are you doing? Darien, is really worried for you. He said that you would not tell him exactly what happened in your dream. Will you talk to me and Lita about your nightmare. Maybe we can keep Rini out of what ever danger she is in."

Serena heard the front door open and close and knew at that moment that Darien left to go take care of whatever it is that he does at this time of day.

"Sure, I'll talk to you all and let you know what happened. Just help me by handing me my towel and turning around."

Raye did as Serena asked. She opened the door and waited for Serena to leave out of the bathroom before following. She sat on the bed facing the opposite side of the room while Serena dressed.

"Serena, do you know exactly when this nightmare started happening?"

"About 2 or 3 weeks ago." Serena replied.

"Why did you not ever tell Darien about them?" Raye asked.

"I did not think they were anything to bother with. Until more and more of the dreams started showing other things that would happen to my daughter," she responded.

And I don't want Darien to become to protective of Rini than he already is. I don't want Rini to stop trusting us when we give her the right to her privacy.

"Well, let's go back out here and you can tell us all about it and we can help you out."

After Serena dressed they exited the room and joined the others on the sofa and love seat. Serena barely made it to the chair, when all of a sudden she fell face forward to the floor. Darien caught her just in time though.

Serena was having a nightmare again but this time she was wide awake.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"Rini? Rini? Come to me. You are meant to be my bride. This is your destiny. You belong with me. I promise I will take good care of you," the voice whispered.

"No, you can't mean that. My future lies as Queen of Tokyo. You don't know what my future holds." Rini answered.

"But I do. Here ask your parents. They will tell you." the voice chimed again.

"Rini, he's right. You belong with him. You are meant to marry him. Come don't be afraid," Rini heard her mom say.

Rini heard her mother but she knew that whatever came out was not her mother's true answer. Her mother would never make her marry against her will.

"Mommy, how can this be. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure. Come and marry the man you are born to wed."

Serena started seeing more than what she did last night or any other night.

"Rini! Now you will pay for your stupidity. You should have gone with your instincts. Now you will die for what your mother and father put me threw all those years ago," the voice laughed wickedly.

"WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO. PLEASE LET ME GO. MOMMY HELP ME! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! NO, PLEASE NO DON'T!! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............" Rini screamed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"NO Rini!! My poor child. No, don't do it Rini. Don't do it," Serena cried out.

Serena passed out after she screamed out loud.

"Serena! Serena! What is wrong with her. What happened? We have to get her to a hospital," Darien cried when he came running back in the door upon hearing Serena screaming again. .

When Darien mentioned a hospital there was a knock at the door. Lita answered it and found Amy standing at the door.

"Amy, please you have to help me. Please help her. Something is wrong!!" Darien cried.

"Oh, my what happened that made her pass out, Darien?" Amy questioned.

"All we know she was coming to sit down in the chair and next thing we know she was falling to the floor wide awake having a premonition of something. And all we know is that she was crying out Rini's name. Darien told us that she has been having nightmares of Rini being in danger. And I am figuring that is what was going on. She had her nightmare during the day while being awake," Raye insisted, "I am going back to the Temple to do a fire reading to see if I can come up with anything."

"I'll go with you," Luna announced.

"Ok let's go," Raye responded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------

Back at the Temple Raye sat down in her robes and started her fire reading as promised. Raye repeated over and over again.

"Earth, Star, Moon, Fire!"

Over and over again. She kept repeating herself. Until finally something showed in the fire. Raye saw Rini reaching out to someone. And from the looks of it she was crying and searching for somewhere to hide. Raye then saw another face appear in the fire.

"NO! It can't be......That's impossible. We........We....We destroyed him. Luna we have to get to Rini's school and bring her home right away," Raye said.

Raye jumped in her car and drove to Rini's school and picked her and Cassandraup. On the way back to Rini's house she asked how she was doing or if she was having any nightmares.

"No, but I have woken up hearing my mother screaming. Like she was in pain," Rini answered.

Raye, Rini, Cassandra, and Luna headed inside. She found Serena laying in bed with Darien beside her.

"Rini, go to your room. Don't come in here until I give you permission. We adults have to talk," Raye demanded.

"Raye, your not my mother. I am not going to my........." she started.

"Rini, please go. Don't start no arguing. It's not a good time to argue with anyone," her father protested.

Rini did as she was asked and stayed in there with Cassandra, Luna, Artemis, and Diane with her.

'Her father has never told her to do anything in his life, except maybe chores. But he has never stopped me from being near mother when she was sick or worse.' she thought

Meanwhile back in Serena and Darien's room.....

"Darien, I think Serena's is telling the truth. I did a fire reading and we have a big problem heading our way. Rini is in danger against our worst enemy ever. And I think we have to keep her as safe as possible."

"What are you talking about? What enemy? We have had so many, who exactly are you talking about?" Darien questioned demandingly.

"The only one we ever had serious problems with and that my friend is, Rubeus. We have a big problem. This is the second time we have faced him. What are we going to do to protect our princess?" Raye questioned.

"WHAT??? That creep is the one Serena is dreaming about that is going to harm my little girl. He is not going to lay a hand on my daughter and he is not going to keep my wife in pain over these dreams," Darien protested.

"Darien, please just don't worry about it. We can handle this just like last time," Serena spoke softly, "can we please go get something to eat. Please. I am well rested and I am really hungry."

"That's our Serena, when she says hungry you know she is back to normal," they all laughed.

"I'll call Mina, Helios and all the others to come and meet us somewhere to eat," Raye answered.

"No. We will have a cook out. Tell them to all come over here to our house and will have a cook out. I don't think it would be wise to go anywhere with Serena being so weak," Darien replied.

Raye did just that. She called her husband and all the others and told them to come over to Darien and Serena's for a cook out.