Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Neo-Queen Serenity's Worst Nightmare! ❯ The First Fight and Rini Disappears!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Neo-Queen Serenity's Worst Nightmare
Chapter 2

Mina had met up with Chad, Greg, Helios and all the others and headed over to meet up with the others. But before they all had a chance to start walking over there something came out of no where.................

"ESSENTIAL RADIANT SLUMBER BOMB!"

It threw Malachite, Helios, halfway down the street.

"Oh man! Helios, you guys are you ok?" Mina asked.

"Ya were fine," they all chimed, "a little soar but other than that we are fine."

"Amara, Michelle, take everyone and get them out of here. Trista, Hotaru, Malachite, Helios, and the Starlight’s stay here and help me," Mina announced.

"ChibiChibi! ChibiChibi!" ChibiChibi said.

"Amara take ChibiChibi with you guys," Trista announced.

After Amara, Michelle and everyone one else had left , the ones that remained had transformed.

"PLUTO HEART CRYSTAL POWER!"

"SATURN HEART CRYSTAL POWER!"

"FIGHTER STAR POWER, MAKE-UP!"

"HEALER STAR POWER, MAKE-UP!"

"MAKER STAR POWER, MAKE-UP!"

"Ok, Tigerseye what do you want now. Why don't you just buzz off! We don't need any of your mess today," Saturn spoke up.

"That is not the reason I have come here to talk to you. And for your silly little information I am not the one who attacked you. I just got here," Tigerseye pleaded, "remember me and my friends have changed. And besides Catsy, Birdie and all the others are with me. Raye told us to meet you here."

"YOU FOOLS!! Don't you know that when you are attacked, you watch for them instead of accusing someone first," a voice called out.

Everyone looked around to see who was threatening them.

"Who are you? Show your self," Pluto demanded.

"Sure thing. But you are not the ones I want. I want to talk to Serena and her daughter Rini. I have my reasons."

'Maybe Serena's dreams are real but the girls need to keep a close eye on Rini just in case.' Pluto thought to herself. Then now all we have to do is figure out who is causing her so much pain and why the future looks like its in total chaos.

"Then why are you so afraid of showing your face to us. Are you afraid that one of us scouts will recognize your worthless face?" Venus shouted.

"Oh, Venus!! Venus!! Venus!! You still don't get it. I came back for them only and for my lovely girls that your Sailor Moon took from me," the voice announced.

Catsy, Birdie, Avery, and Prisma looked at each other in surprise. And then the girls pulled Venus aside to talk to her alone about the familiar voice they are encountering.

"Venus, I know that voice," Catsy whispered.

"What? Are you sure?" Venus asked.

"Yes!" they chimed

"The girls that you stole from him are the 4 of us. He has come to reclaim us and go against your Serena and Rini," Prisma answered.

"You mean Rubeus?" she questioned.

"YES! Here I am in the flesh. Alive and ready to claim what is MINE!" he screamed

Everyone looked at Rubeus as he appeared before them with a wicked grin on his face.

Venus used her communicator and called for the other scouts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

While waiting on the others Rubeus tried attacking them again.

"ESSENTIAL RADIANT SLUMBER BOMB!"

"Watch it scouts!!"

"STAR SERIOUS LASER!!'

"STAR SENSITIVE INFERNO!"

"STAR GENTLE UTERUS!"

As the Starlightsattacked they gave time for Pluto to use her attack to hit Rubeus from behind.

"PLUTO DEADLY SCREAM!!"

"AAHHHHHHH!! YOU BITCH!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!" Rubeus roared.

Rubeus started to attack Pluto when the other scouts showed up.

"We're here!" they all chimed

"You want the crystal you can have it. I have what I want. I don't need the crystal anymore," Sailor Moon answered weakly.

Sailor Moon could barely stand because of her nightmares. If it was not for Tuxcedo Mask she would not be able to fight against Rubeus.

"NO! NO! NO!" he screamed, "I WANT RINI! I WANT HER NOW!!!!"

"Well your out of luck she is not for sale and you are not taking my daughter from us. We will make sure of that. All of us. Scouts, friends, your also not getting the girls. We will kill you before you take any of them," Tuxedo Mask pronounced.

"Well, that is fine. But Sailor Moon or should I say Serena. I hope you like the dreamsyou have been having because sooner or later they will come true. And you can not fight the truth. I will get Rini and I will destroy all of you if I have to," Rubeus said before disappearing.

Everyone looked at each other with a worried glance. Trying to figure out what they are going to do about protecting Rini from a dangerous future and a dangerous man such as the evil they are facing. And as they were discussing what to do next. Serena fell to the ground unconcious.

"SERENA!?" they all chimed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

Later back at Serena' s and Darien's.

"Serena, I promise that no matter what happens. I will keep our princess out of danger. No matter what the cost. We took an oath to protecting our queen and her family. And we all stick by that oath of loyalty," Lita and Raye remarked.

Serena looked up at her close friends and started crying. She couldn't help but cry because she never realized how good her friends were to her until she became a sailor scout and found out that she was the moon princess. She adored the friends that she had already. She prayed that she would never loose them. She especially wanted them most of all to protect Darien and Rini, she did not really care what happened to her self because she knew she could take care of herself, but she wanted Rini and Darien to stay safe and out of danger.

"Hey, Amara," Michelle whispered, "something bad is going to happen. The seas are acting up. It is not as calm as it has been the past few years."

"Your right. The earth seems unsettled the past few days. I am trying to figure out what is causing this to happen," Amara responded.

Serena had sat the Sailor Soldiers and Star Lights down and told the others about her nightmares and what exactly happened in them. Raye also told the others that she did a fire reading and that if they are not careful then Serena's nightmare just might come true.

"Well, we are going to have to make sure that no matter where our princess goes, someone will have to be there with her," Mina spoke up.

"NO! No, there is only going to be certain times that we should go with her to where ever she goes. Like if she was to go to a friends, to a movie, coffee shop or something. But if we follow her every where she goes around Tokyo she may end up getting suspicious and try to take matters into her own hand," Trista responded.

"Then what do we do? I want to keep my child out of harm. I want to know where she is and if she is safe no matter when or where she is," Serena cried.

"Serena, sweetie, don't you think it is time we let Rini knew what is going on and let her have her chance to prove to us that she is able to become a Sailor Soldier with the rest of us?" Raye questioned softly.

"No, I don't want to make my daughter live her life thinking that her life revolves around being a Sailor Soldier. I want her to grow up a normal teenager. Something that we never got to experience when we grew up. I always promised myself that I would not subject my child to what ever it is that I do. And this is one of them," Serena fought.

"No matter what happens, you are going to keep your daughter from her destiny. Serena, just think one day your turn to power the crystal will come to an end and you need someone to follow in your foot steps as Sailor Moon and Queen. You are going to have to let it go and let Rini follow her destiny. If not then she will never know what it is like to live the path chosen for her," Raye argued.

"Raye, I am her mother. I have chosen the path I want her to follow. Yes my child will grow up to be Queen of Tokyo as planned but she will not grow up knowing her destiny lies with the Sailor Scouts," Serena screamed.

"Raye, please stop. You got to understand that, Serena is just trying to protect Rini from a life that is unsafe that if she is not careful then she maybe end up in a bad situation," Amy remarked.

"And, Serena, you have to see where Raye is coming from also. If Rini does not follow that path chosen for her. Then she may not know how to defend her self against opponents that try to hurt her knowing she is your daughter. They will use that against you. They will use Rini to get to you if she was not to follow her destiny," Trista spoke up.

"Have you ever considered this, maybe your nightmares that you are having are trying to tell you something? Maybe this is a sign that you should have given Rini her Lunar Pen when she was younger and that the dream is also trying to tell you that if you keep Rini from her the path chosen for her in time, that she may just end up getting hurt by Rubeus because she never knew that she was Sailor Mini Moon?" Amara replied softly.

"NO! You can't think that is what my dreams have been trying to tell me?" Serena pleaded.

"There is only two ways to find out, Serena. Either let her live the life that she has going for her now, and let her get hurt, which I don't want to happen, or you can give her the chance to become a Sailor Soldier with the rest of us and then let her fight through this and make her own destiny come true to where she does not get injured or killed," Raye replied.

While discussing what to do with Rini, she came out of her room and surprised everyone.

"Mom, why are you talking about the Sailor Scouts? Do you know them? Are you trying to say that I am a Sailor Scout?" Rini questioned.

Everyone looked towards Rini in shock and wandered how long she had been standing there.

"RINI!!" everyone gasped.

"How long have you been standing there? I thought we told you to stay in your room until told otherwise?" Serena lectured.

"Long enough to hear you talk about my destiny and what may happen if I don't follow it. And the parts about you calling your selves the Sailor Soldiers, and that I am chosen to follow along with yall," Rini answered, "is this true mother? father?"

"Oh, Rini, me and your mother are trying to protect you from a life that you should never have to experience. Your mother and me want you to grow up a normal teenager and live a wonderful life. We don't want to put you threw what the rest of us had to go through. We had to give up our teenage years to fight against things that you will wish you never even heard of. And that is all it is. We are trying to keep you safe," Darien replied to his daughter.

"Is that why you always keep me locked up in this sorry excuse for a house? And the only way I can talk to any of my friends is at school or if they come over here? That is the most obsurd, outrageous thing I have ever heard," Rini questioned.

"Rini, watch your tone of language. We don't like it but we do it to keep you safe. You don't know what kind of things the rest of us are up against. So don't even try to start the attitude now," Darien barked.

"I don't care what you are trying to do. You can lock me up, put me out but no matter what you are not going to be able to keep me safe forever. I hate you guys. I can't believe you both have been lying to me. I hate both of you," Rini cried.

Rini turned around grabbed her coat and shoes. She ran out the door slamming it behind her.

"Rini, come back!" Serena cried.

But it was too late. Rini was gone to long to hear what her mother had been saying to her. Rini headed as far away from her house as possible. She was getting tired of running, she then stopped and rested. Rini looked up after a while and realized she was sitting outside of their new soon to be home, Crystal Tokyo Palace. She went inside to look around and find her room. She also noticed that the palace was done and waiting for someone to move into it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------

"Darien, we have to find our daughter. I am really worried about her. I should have been more careful with what I say around the house. Especially with her here. Oh, Darien, what if something happened? What if Rubeus found her?" Serena cried.

"Serena, when we find her we will sit her down and have a decent conversation with her. And we will try to explain our judgment for the way we are, I promise. We will find Rini. With everyone of our friends and family members searching there is no way we can't find her," Darien replied.

"What about our son, Alex? Don't you think we should call him and get him to help us with this? Him and Rini always did know where to find the other when ever the other one did this sort of thing. And they are very close. They always look out for each other. Maybe he can help us find our sweet little Rini," Serena cried.

"You may have something there. Here let me call him and get him to help start looking for his sister," he replied.

"OK! I am going to sit down and relax for a while, I'm starting to feel really tired all of a sudden, Darien," Serena remarked.

* * * * * * * *

"RING! RING!"

"Hello?" a voice picked up.

"Hello, is Alex home?" Darien asked.

"Ya, just a second. I'll get him." replied the vioce.

"Oh, hey, Dad! What's up?" Alex asked.

"It's your sister! She ran out of the house. She kind of over heard us talking about the Sailor Soldiers and all," Darien relpied.

"Oh, man. She heard that you two don't want her to be a Sailor Scout huh?" he laughed.

"It's no lauging matter. But we need you to help us find her. Do you think you could do that?" his father asked.

"Sure, anything to keep Rini out of trouble. She is always doing something that she needs bailed out of. I will leave right now and go search for her. Call you when I find her," replied Alex.

"Will do. Talk to you soon I hope," Darien replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

Everyone searched everywhere for Rini. They looked at her friends house, their own families, their homes, all kinds of fast food places, and even the mall and arcade. They did not find Rini anywhere. Serena was starting to get really worried. She did not know what could have happened to Rini.

"Oh, Darien, I am getting really worried. Rini has never been this hard to find. I wish I knew where she was," Serena cried.

As Serena started crying the Silver Crystal started to glow. Darien could not understand why it was reacting in that way. It never done this before when Serena cried.

"Serena, look! Your crystal! Why is it glowing like that?" Darien questioned.

"I don't know," Serena replied.

"Serena, Darien! I can tell you why the crystal is lighting up like that," a voice announced.

"Queen Serenity!" they both chimed.

"Yes, it's me. I have come to tell you what you ask about the crystal. It is lighting up because you both are so worried for your own blood and someone close to you. I had the same problem with you also Serena," her mother responded, "you used to run off all the time. I never could find you. I would get so worried and I cried one day. The Silver Crystal lit up and so did the symbol of the moon on your forehead. It lead me right to you. When you worry about someone you love, the crystal will activate and start glowing really bright as it is now. Look around you. Look for another bright light that is in sync with the one you hold and you will find your precious Rini."

"DARIEN!! Look, over there by the crystal palace! I think I have an idea where our Rini might be," Serena gasped in happiness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"RING! RING! RING! RING!"

"Hello?" Alex answered, "oh hi dad! I have not found Rini yet."

"That's ok, Alex. We found her. Just get a hold of the others and tell them to meet you back at the house. That we will be there soon. I promise. Gotta go. Talk to you later," Darien replied and hung up.

After he hung up with Alex he took Serean by the hand and headed for the Crystal Palace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"Serena, come quick! She's in here," Darien shouted.

"Darien, where are you?" she answered back.

"I'm in here. In Rini's new room," he replied.

"OH RINI!!" Serena cried.

"Shhhhhh, she is sleeping," Darien whispered.

With that Serena went over and sat down on the floor beside Rini and lifted her head into her lap. She ran her hand through Rini's hair. And looked at Darien. Serena patted the flooring beside her gently, motioning for Darien to sit beside her.

A few moments later Serena had passed out on Darien's shoulder. Darien called Raye and Lita and told them to plan a surprise party for Serena at his house for tomorrow. Darien was sitting with his arm around Serena, while resting his hand on Rini's shoulder. Darien soon fell asleep sitting against the wall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

The next morning Serena was awakened by the same nightmare as always. Of her precious Rini in danger and Rubeus taking her daughter and killing all that lies to keep Tokyo alive with a future.

"My sweet little, Rini. I love you so much. I would do anything to protect your future. Even if it means risking my own life to protect yours," she whispered

Serena then realized her daughter was safe. She looked to find Rini and Darien still sleeping and decided to relax and to go to sleep again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"Rini? Rini? Come to me. You are meant to be my bride. This is your destiny. You belong with me. I promise I will take good care of you," the voice whispered.

"No, you can't mean that. My future lies as Queen of Tokyo. You don't know what my future holds." Rini answered.

"But I do. Here ask your parents. They will tell you." the voice chimed again.

"Rini, he's right. You belong with him. You are meant to marry him. Come don't be afraid," Rini heard her mom say.

Rini heard her mother but she knew that whatever came out was not her mother's true answer. Her mother would never make her marry against her will. How could this be happening to her. Rini did not know what to do.

"Mommy, how can this be. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure. Come and marry the man you are born to wed."

Serena started seeing more than what she did last night or any other night.

"Rini! Now you will pay for your stupidity. You should have gone with your instinct. Now you will die for what your mother and father put me threw all those years ago," the voice laughed wickedly.

"WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO. PLEASE LET ME GO. MOMMY HELP ME! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! NO, PLEASE NO DON'T!! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............" Rini screamed.

"RINI!! NO LET HER GO!! LET MY DAUGHTER GO PLEEEEEEASEEEE????? RUBEUS LET HER GO PLEASE? I AM THE ONE YOU WANT NOT HER!! PLEASE NOOOOOO!!!!" Sailor Moon cried.

"Sailor Moon, you have to get out of here. I wont let you die. You are the future Sailor Moon. I love you to much to let you die for our future," a voice announced.

She turned to find her beloved Tuxedo Mask standing there.

"Well, Well!! Now I can have all three of you and but I only rid of you, Sailor Moon, once and for all," Rubeus called.

Rubeus went after Sailor Moon with a sword and tried to stab her through the chest, but before he could touch her chest with the blade, Tuxedo Mask pushed Sailor Moon out of the way. Before Rubeus could stop in his footsteps it was too late. The blade slid through Tuxedo Masks stomach like nothing.

"DAAARIEN!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sailor Moon screamed, "Darien, please talk to me. We can still get to a hospital just hang on."

"OH!! Now look what I did. OH well 2 down 1 to go. HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!" Rubeus laughed.