Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Neo-Queen Serenity's Worst Nightmare! ❯ What to do? ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Neo-Queen Serenity's Worst Nightmare
Chapter 6

"Mother, she is right. You have to let me do what I was born into. I already have the locket that appeared to me when I took the crystal from the lock. You have to let me fight by your side to help protect you and everyone else along with it. And to protect my future," Rini announced.

"Sailor Moon, if we let her follow her path that is chosen for her then we will have to do the same for our son, Alex. And you know what his destiny lies as," Tuxedo mask answered.

"But Tuxedo Mask he does not know that he has a chosen destiny for him like Rini does," Sailor Moon announced.

"Well, he does now. Rini. I think it is time that you followed your destiny and take your place among the others as a Sailor Scout. And as for you Alex. You will also take your place beside me as Tuxedo Mask. Me and your mother can not continue with this path for long. Step forward Alex and except your destiny."

Alex walked over to his father and took the rose out of his fathers hand. When he touched the flower it bloomed into a full red rose and a bright light took over transforming him into the new Tuxedo Mask. When the transformation was complete he stood before everyone wearing a white suit, with gold trimmings along the hems, a navy blue tux shirt, a white and gold dress hat. He also noticed that his tux had a white rose lined with gold and silver tips that shined really good pined to his coat above his heart.

"Wait a minute. If I am Tuxedo Mask then why is it that I don't look anything like Tuxedo Mask. I mean by the uniform. It looks nothing like what you had when you are Tuxedo Mask," Alex questioned.

"First of all your name is not Tuxedo Mask. It is, Moonlight Night. In the past when there was Moonlight Night he wore a Turban as if he was from the desert. Well he's not. He was designed to protect the real Tuxedo Mask and his true identity. And its very easy, Alex. You are the future Tuxedo Mask so your uniform represents that you are the light to our future that will lead us to peace. It also represents that no matter what happens in the future you will bring our kingdom and our future to its rightful place again one day," Pluto answered.

"How do you know all of this, Pluto?" Alex asked.

"Because, I am the one who helped design it when we ruled on the moon. Queen Serenity and your father where the ones who knew that one day it would be passed down sooner or later. And no one knew that we were to be reborn on earth at the time. We designed this power to up grade through a rose later in life when the time came," Pluto answered, " So when ever you hold a rose in your hand it will not be a bud ready to bloom any more. From this moment on the roses that you hold will be in full bloom. Because one day soon, you and your sister will lead us to our rightful place once again."

"Where is the rightful place that me and Rini are to lead our future to if we don't know where or when that is?" he questioned.

"When that time comes then you will know. Your heart and Rini's heart will tell you when that right time has appeared. You will know, when the Rose you hold will take on a whole new shape. And Rini's crystal locket will take on a different shape as well. The shapes that will appear when the time is right will fit together. But there is one thing you must know first. If you or Rini break the bond that you 2 have, then when the right time we chose in history comes for us to take the rightful place, it will not happen. So no matter how much you argue and fight. You must always remember the bond that you have with each other. You should always make sure that the bond is never broken," Queen Serenity answered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"OK! OK! Enough of this already. I will kill all of you before anyone can do anything," Rubeus bellowed.

"Rini, Alex, you must transform now!" Pluto shouted.

"MILLENNIUM COSMIC MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!!"

"MOONLIGHT WHITE ROSE TRANSFORM!!!"

"Oh Cool. I like this outfit. Now this is what I call styling," Sailor Mini Moon laughed.

Everyone laughed along at how Mini Moon's remark.

"That's it I have had enough. If I can not destroy Sailor Moon or have Rini as my bride I will destroy all of you," Rubeus screamed.

"No I don't think so. Mini Moon are you ready to fight?" Moonlight Night asked.

"Yeah, are you?" she replied.

"Let's do it!!"

"MOON HEART MILLENNUM DESIRE SURRENDER!!!"

"MOONLIGHT HEART MILLENIUM ROSE BLOOM!!"

They hit Rubeus right where he deserved. Rubeus fell to the floor holding his stomach, while looking up at Mini Moon in tears.

"Mini Moon! I am.......sorry. I really meant what I said when.......I told you that I would never.......do anything to hurt you. Please forgive.......me. I really wish that.......we could have worked this.......out and live in peace as.......friends," Rubeus stuttered.

Everyone looked at Rubeus as he pleaded for forgiveness.

"Wait! No, don't dare touch him. Rubeus I have an offer to propose to you. Do you think that if I am to help you by sparing your life and bringing you to our side. You will give up on this fixation on me. And live as a friend and not an enemy with the rest of us?" Mini Moon asked.

"You can't be serious about this?" Sailor Moon questioned.

"I am serious. I am doing what my heart thinks may be best. Now do you agree to what I have just asked you. Because if so then I can help you along with my friend Saturn’s help also," Mini Moon asked again.

"Yes, I promise to do as you have asked of me. I will let you follow what your dreams have shown you. And I promise not to hurt you or try to take you in any way," he cried.

"Ok then!" Mini Moon answered, "Saturn I need your help here."

"Sure things Mini Moon!"

"MOON HEALING MILLENIUM HEART TRANSFORM!!"

Mini Moon's healing did the job, it turned him over to the light and brought him out of the darkness. But it did not heal him from being hit from hers or her brothers blows.

"SATURN HEALING LIFE RESTORE!!"

Saturn did as her friend asked and watched to see if it put him back into the dark side or not. And noticed that he had no idea what was going on before that battle. All Rubeus knew was that he was in love with Catsy. He never remembered the time of wanting Rini as his bride. Only that he was there to protect her.

"TUXCEDO MASK!! I almost forgot. Saturn, do you think you could help him out also please?" Mini Moon asked.

"SATURN HEALING LIFE RESTORE!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

Mini Moon turned back to Rini and went over to help Rubeus to his feet. Alex stood by her side to make sure nothing went wrong. After helping him to his feet he looked at her not moving or anything.

"Is there something that you would like to say or are you going to just stand there, Rubeus?" Rini asked.

With that questioned everyone turned to see what was happening. Before they knew what was going on Rubeus kneeled on one knee and gave his loyalty to his future Queen and King.

"I am honored to serve you and protect you, Princess Rini and also to you King Alex."

Everyone was astonished on what they just witnessed.

"Catsy, please! I have something I have been wanting from you since we first met," Rubeus announced.

Catsy walked over to him to see what he was wanting. She realized that Rini tried to leave but she grabbed hold of her arm and made sure that she stayed by her side.

He took a hold of Catsy's hand and got down on one knee.

"Catsy, I still remember when we met and what happened up until the point of going over to the Dark Moon. But I also remember I promised my loyalty years ago to my queen and her family. And that the Dark Moon turned my love in to hate against you then. And that I was in love with someone else also. I just cannot remember who it was though. I only knew that the one I really loved was you. I love you more than anything," he pleaded.

"What are you trying to get at, Rubeus?" she asked.

"Catsy. Will you marry me please?"

Catsy looked at everyone in awe and turned back to Rubeus to look at his face. She noticed that he was telling the truth and that his eyes where very loving towards her.

"Yes!"

With that everyone congratulated them and left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

After everyone was starting down the stairs Rini, Hotaru, and Alex all sagged behind.

"Hey that reminds me, Hotaru. If I knew you felt that way towards me like I have you for years. Then hell I would have asked you out years ago," Alex said.

"WHAT!! Alex am I hearing you right? You and my best friend care for each other. When did this all come about?" Rini asked.

"Well when you and mom where in the other room, Hotaru admitted that she liked me when we saw the future for the other time demission. And dad told her that I felt the same way because I would talk to dad about her all the time."

"Alex, about what you just said about how I feel. Your right. And I waited for years for the day when you would ask me out. I can't believe you took this long to ask though," Hotaru remarked.

"Wait how did you know I liked you?" he asked.

"Alex, I knew from the way you always teased me and picked on me. I am a girl. I know these things. I just don't understand how you did not get it from me," she remarked.

"Guys, I am going to find my fiancée, Helios. I will talk to you guys later," Rini answered with a grin.

Alex turned to his little sister and looked at her like she did something wrong.

"What? Does mom and dad know you are engaged?" he asked.

"No, not exactly. I was going to tell mom earlier after she made her wish but then all these things happened so I forgot about it," Rini said cheerfully.

"Well, I think it is time I had a talk with Helios or should I call him brother?" Alex asked.

"No, Alex call him Helios. Don't you dare call him brother. Do you understand me?" Rini commented.

"Yes!" he replied laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

Rini went to the elevator and took it to the floor where the party was being held. Rini found Helios standing outside in the hall. He glanced up and saw Rini standing a few feet from him. He stood up and went towards Rini and stopped. Rini jumped into his arms at that moment.

"Rini, love, are you alright? I thought I lost you back there. I am so glad I still have you. I will do anything I can to keep you in my life. And I think it is time we tell everyone that we are engaged. Don't you?" Helios questioned.

"Yes, oh and by the way, Alex wants to have a man to man talk with you he knows we are engaged now," she replied.

"Is that a good or bad thing, Rini?" Helios laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

They all returned downstairs to the first floor with their friends and family to celebrate Serena's and Rini's birthday. Serena and Rini made a wish and waited for the lights to come back on. When the lights came on she saw Rini and Helios standing really close to each other near the platform and kissing. She cleared her throat and got their attention.

"Pardon me, but me and Rini have something to tell everyone. I think it is time that everyone knew what was going on with us," Helios announced.

Darien gave him a serious look. He had the feeling that it was not going to be good.

"Are you and Rini, ummmm. You know...together. If you got my baby.....um," Darien started.

"NO! My King. That is not it. She is not pregnant if that is what you mean. I did not mean to give you that impression," he quickly answered.

"Helios! What have you to tell us that is so important," Darien shouted.

"Well, to let you all know. For the past month-in-a-half, me and Rini have been engaged. We thought today would be a good time to announce it to everyone," he remarked.

Serena went over to Rini and Helios followed by her husband and took Rini into her arms and congratulated them on their engagement.

Alex also talked to Hotaru during the party and ended up dating her and getting engaged.

Alex took his place as Tuxedo Mask. Rini got married to Helios a few months later. Catsy and Rubeus got together but separated a few years later because Avery had seen her brother-in-law abusing her sister. Rubeus was sent to a mental hospital to be recuperated to normal for a few months.

And as for the deal of Rini and Alex, Tuxedo Mask and Mini Moon taking the Royal family and their followers to the rightful place in time. Well, that is a whole new story to come.