Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Neo-Queen Serenity's Worst Nightmare! ❯ A Glimpse of the Future!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Neo-Queen Serenity's Worst Nightmare
Chapter 5

Rubeus used his powers to bring up a window that showed the future that he had seen years ago before he returned to claim his future bride. They all watched to see what he was going to show.

Sailor Moon, Rini, the Sisters and everyone else watched closely to what they were about to see that had to do with Rini and her future.
* * * * * * *
"Rini! Rini! Come here please. There is someone here to see you," a familiar voice called.

"Rini, hey sweetheart. My don't you look lovely this morning. Are you feeling alright?" a male's voice chimed.

"Yes, I am fine. Just nervous. I can not belive he's coming home. I have missed him so much. I am finally going to be married to Rubeus," the future Rini answered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

Tuxedo Mask tried to think of where he heard the voices before. But he just could not place where he heard them at. He looked at the others and they were in the same position as him.

"I'm feeling wonderful. How are you doing this morning?" Rini asked.

Tuxedo Mask figured out where he heard the two voices from now. He looked at the others and then looked at his love Sailor Moon.

"You guys. Don't you recognize the voices yet? They are me and Serena. But I would never have Rini marry this creep," Tuxedo Mask announced

But as he said that Sailor Moon turned to see who was talking behind her. She was surprised to see Tuxedo Mask and her friends standing there watching everything going on. She decided to ignore them for now and turned to finish watching what was going on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"Rini! Your guest is waiting for you in the parlor. Go on and see who is waiting for you. I am sure you will be very happy," her father announced.

Rini went into the parlor and found Rubeus standing there waiting on her to enter. He stood up to welcome her and bowed to her.

"Good evening my princess. How are you this good day?" Rubeus questioned.

"Fine. And you, Rubeus?" Rini questioned.

"Rini, aren't you going to give your future husband a proper greeting besides asking how he is?" Serena asked.

"Yes, mother. Rubeus, I hope that you are doing ok. And I pray that you are doing good at your new job that my mother helped you find. I was wandering when you wanted to plan our wedding?"

"My Princess, of course I am going to be happy with my new job. I just hope that you and me can be as happy as your parents are. I am glad you have agreed to take me up on my offer," Rubeus answered.

"Of course. We will be happy. I don't know what I ever saw in that Helios. I realized then that you are the one I want to be with. I am glad I am able to marry a man I love," Rini questioned.

"I promise I will take good care of you," Rubeus answered.

"My future lies as Queen of Tokyo. And we take care of each other, Rubeus That goes for the Sailor Scouts and all," Rini answered.

"Rini, yes you are right you are Queen of Tokyo but I will soon be king. I am your future husband. I thought maybe we could have our wedding sooner than planned," Rubeus asked.

"No, you and I are not future Queen and King of Tokyo. My brother Alex and his bride Hotaru are to rule this kingdom before we are to rule," Rini remarked.

"Rini, he's right. You two are to be future Queen and King. Yes Alex and Hotaru will be Queen and King but it rightfully belongs to you and Alex alone," Rini heard her mom say.

"Mom, how can this be. Are you sure?" she asked her mother.

"Rini, remember. We talked about this. You agreed to marry him when ever he set a date," her father answered.

"I would never marry him until Hotaru and Alex take the throne. Yes, I'll marry him now but only after Alex and Hotaru marry," Rini replied.

"Rini, don't start with that. The only way to bring the future to continue is to marry Rubeus, even if Alex and Hotaru are not married yet. And we agreed that you would marry Rubeus," her father answered.

"Yes, you will rule after Alex has done his time as King but you must take a husband and be prepared to rule after he is done," her mother protested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"Wait a minute. Did they just say that me and my future bride are to rule Tokyo. And that my future bride is Hotaru. Man, Dad, that can't be serious," Alex questioned.

"What you don't think I am worthy enough to be your bride Alex?" Saturn questioned with a grin.

"It's not that, Saturn. I think of you as a sister because of you and Rini being so close with each other. I did not mean anything in a bad way," he replied trying to hide his blush at the same time.

'Man if Saturn really knew how I felt, then everything would be haywire. I can't let her know how I feel until I know she feels the sameway for me.' Alex thoought.

"Hotaru, in that future you never died trying to save this planet from heart snatchers. Remember when they were here. Well when this future takes place there was no heart snatchers so you and Alex did fall in love and were to married and to rule Tokyo side by side," Uranus answered quietly.

"Well, hell! You are 18 Alex and Hotaru is 16. And the way you two act when you get together I can tell there is something there. And I mean that you two are always hanging around each other when she comes over to see Rini," his father remarked.

"Hey, just because I have a crush on my best friends brother does not mean I am going to marry him. I know for a fact that Alex would never take a liking to me in that sort of way," Saturn answered.

"Hold up a sec. Did you just say you liked my son, Saturn?" Tuxedo Mask questioned.

'Oh God! That was not suppose to come out. I did not want him to know how I felt until I know that he likes me the same way. But he only thinks of me as a sister. Nothing else.' Saturn thought.

"Yes!"

'Wow she does like me! I can't believe it.'

"Don't feel bad Saturn he feels the same way about you. So there your problem is solved."

"DAD!! Don't you know how to keep a secret?" Alex barked.

"Hell Rini or your mother would have said something sooner or later."

Alex just glared at his father for being so much of a pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"That's enough. I have seen enough. Please stop. I can't take this anymore. I am not wanting to see that anymore. Just make it go away," Rini announced.

"Rini, it's ok. I am not going to let anyone or anything take you away from me. Rubeus, leave her alone. I am not going to let you take Rini from me and her father," Sailor Moon announced.

"Sailor Moon, did you not listen to what Catsy and Birdie said. They just told you that what you saw is real. And you have no way of proving that its not real in the first place," Rubeus answered.

"Sailor Moon, please that is ok. I will do what is right. I will make sure that no one gets hurt. I will do this so that way you and Tuxedo Mask can have a happy life and not have to worry about Rubeus bothering anyone else," Rini protested.

"Rini, you can not mean this?" her mother questioned.

Rini walked over to her mother and looked up into her eyes. And started crying.

"Mother, you have to let me do this. It is the only way to save everyone the heartache that we are going through. Just trust me on this one. If you love me as much as you say you do then please just trust me on this. Think about what I am saying to you right now and then try to get it through your head what I am planning to do," Rini whispered in her mothers ear.

"Rini, I love you very much. I don't want you to risk your life for everyone else. Please don't do this," Sailor Moon pleaded.

"Look this is very touching but here is the rest of what is to be shown on the future of Crystal Tokyo," Rubeus summoned.

Rubeus brought the scene up again so that they can finish watching what is to happen in the future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"Rini? I think today would be a best time to get married. I promise I will take good care of you," Rubeus announced softly.

"No, you can't mean that. I told you, Rubeus that I would like to wait until Alex marries Hotaru," Rini answered.

"I know. Here ask your parents. They will tell you." Rubeus chimed again.

"Rini, he's right. You should get married to him today. Don't be afraid," Rini heard her mom say.

"Mommy, are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure. Come, we will get you ready for your wedding," her mother answered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

Rini turned to her mother and gave her a short hug and turned to go to Rubeus.

"Rini, you will marry me and that is that," Rubeus answered as he grabbed her arm.

"WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO. PLEASE LET ME GO. MOM HELP ME! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! NO, PLEASE NO DON'T!! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............" Rini screamed.

Sailor Moon was having her nightmare in broad day light again. She fell to the floor with her hands on the side of her face crying in pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"Now, Rini please come so I can be married to you. I promise I will never do anything to hurt you. I will make sure you are happy and have everything you could ever want," Rubeus answered.

Rini started towards Rubeus and looked back at her mother. She turned around once she had reached Rubeus's side.

"Rubeus, I am only doing this to protect my friends and family. If I do go through with marrying you. You have to promise that you will let everyone go. Even the sisters," Rini asked.

"Yes, Rini you know I would not break my promise. Just please, let me prove that I can be a good husband to you," Rubeus answered.

"Fine then let them go now. I will marry you as you have said and you have shown proof of my future," Rini answered.

"Rini, I'm sorry. But since they ruined plans for me long ago to come for you and take you as my bride, Sailor Moon will still pay for destroing all my hopes and dreams," he bellowed.

"No, I would rather die than to marry you now. My mother might have saved your life long ago in another time dimension when I was younger. And I am not going to marry you," Rini cried.

"Rini! Now you will pay for your stupidity. You should have gone with your instincts. Now you will die for what your mother and father put me threw all those years ago," Rubeus bellowed.

"What? Wait a minute. I thought we were being honest with each other. You lied to me. I can not believe I thought of sacrificing my life to marry you so that way I could save my family. I......I......Let me go now Rubeus. Please???" Rini cried.

"Never, you did not keep your promise. You said you would marry me and be my bride. Now since you backed out you and you family will suffer," Rubeus screamed.

Rubeus grabbed hold of Rini's arm and squeezed it tighter as he laughed. Sailor Moon looked at her daughter as she was crying for help and reaching out for her father.

"WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO. PLEASE LET ME GO. MOMMY HELP ME! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! NO, PLEASE NO DON'T!! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............" Rini screamed.

"RINI!! NO LET HER GO!! LET MY DAUGHTER GO PLEEEEEEASEEEE????? RUBEUS LET HER GO PLEASE? I AM THE ONE YOU WANT NOT HER!! PLEASE NOOOOOO!!!!" Sailor Moon cried.

Tuxedo Mask came charging in with Rini's brother and the other scouts right behind him. They all prepared to fight for Rini's life.

"Sailor Moon, you have to get out of here. I won't let you die. You are the future Sailor Moon. I love you to much to let you die for our future," Tuxedo Mask announced while staring at his daughter's fearful face.

She turned to find her beloved Tuxedo Mask standing there.

"Well, Well!! Now I can have all three of you and but I only rid of you, Sailor Moon, once and for all," Rubeus called.

He pushed Rini to the ground and drew his sword and faced Sailor Moon. Rubeus went after Sailor Moon with a sword and tried to stab her through the heart. Tuxedo Mask shoved Sailor Moon out of the way and take the blow himself. Sailor Moon looked on in horror. She could not believe everything was coming true.

DAAARIEN!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sailor Moon screamed, "Darien, please talk to me. We can still get to a hospital just hang on."

"OH!! Now look what I did. OH well 2 down 1 to go. HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!" Rubeus laughed.

"No! Father!!!" Alex cried.

"JUPITER THUNDER CLAP ZAP!!"

"MERCURY ICE STORM BLAST!!"

They had hit Rubeus right in the side as they moved towards their Queen.

"We will not let you touch our Queen. You will pay for your stupidity, Rubeus.

Sailor Moon cried her eyes out because of everything that was happening. She was hoping she could stop this from happening in real life but it did not work that way.

As Rini cried a light appeared in front of her. She looked up to see her grandmother standing in front of her and her mother Sailor Moon.

"If you realized the future you see there is real. Because you did save Rubeus in the present of your future self and Rini does fall in love with him. But you also have to realize Rini has to follow her path that was choosen already. And the future is what you make of i, Serena," Queen Serenity answered.