Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Neo-Queen Serenity's Worst Nightmare! ❯ Facing the Threat!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Neo-Queen Serenity's Worst Nightmare
Chapter 4

Sailor Moon ran all the way up to the 120th floor. When she reached the floor she realized that she could not run no more. She looked to make sure that the Four Sister where still with her. They were. They had sat down against the wall to relax.

"Sailor Moon, do you know exactly what floor to go to?" Catsy asked.

"I think its only........or maybe.......Oh you guys, I don't know what floor he is holding my sweet Rini on. I'm really worried what he may do to her, Catsy. I have never been this frightened my whole life as a Sailor Scout. I don't know what to do anymore except to give my life to save all of my friends and family," Sailor Moon announced.

"Sailor Moon, I can not believe that of all people you would talk like that. Wait never mind you are that type of person who could say something that................." Prisma started.

"PRISMA!!" her sisters bellowed.

"That is not called for. Don't you see that our friend is in trouble. We have to help her save the only future that we have," Birdie bellowed to her sister.

"Birdie is right. We have to save the only future that we have. We have to make sure that Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, Prince Alex, and Princess Rini get to live in peace and have a future that they have been hoping for all these years," Avery announced.

"We might as well forget about trying to get anywhere like this. All I care about is saving Rini and getting out of here," Birdie answered.

"Well, we have to figure away of saving her first, Birdie," Prisma snapped.

"Why not just go get her and then leave. We can just let him have Prisma and Catsy. Those are the ones he likes the most out of the four of us. So why not just let those two go back to Rubeus," Avery announced with a giggle.

"Avery, why I should have pound your face in years ago if I knew that is how you felt. Why don't we just give you back and let you get killed then, Miss Know-It-All," Prisma barked.

"Quiet!! All the three of you stop arguing for once. Can we please try to figure this out. We have enough problems on our hands with out having to hear the three of you argue. Now SHUT UP!!" Birdie screamed.

"ALL OF YOU BE QUIET PLEASE!! YOUR GIVING ME A HEADACHE!!" Sailor Moon protested, "Alright now we have to figure out how to get to Rini and help her by saving her life."

"Hey, you guys! I think I have an idea on how to get to Rini quicker," Avery said.

"Avery, we don't have time to get our strength built up to a teleport to the top floor," Sailor Moon said.

"No not a teleport, Sailor Moon. I am talking about an elevator. We can take an elevator to the top floor. That is what I am talking about," Avery announced.

Sailor Moon and Birdie looked to see what Avery was rambling about. When Sailor Moon noticed the elevator she jumped up and ran over to hug Avery for a good idea.

"Why didn't we think of that before. I forgot they put an elevator in the Palace, If I would have realized that then we would have taken it earlier when we first got in this place," Sailor Moon said.

Sailor Moon and the sister headed over to the elevator and hit the up button. When the elevator doors opened. Sailor Moon and the girls got in and pushed the button for floor 125. They just prayed that they would reach the floor in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"Tuxedo Mask, do you think they reached the floor by now?" Venus asked.

"I don't know. I pray that they get there soon," he answered.

"I am tired of standing by and waiting for something to go wrong and them needing us," Mars argued.

"That's it I have had it. I am going up there. And I am going to make sure that they are all right and that our Princess is safe," Uranus answered.

"Hey, wait a minute. Look there. The elevator. It's Sailor Moon and the girls," Tuxedo Mask replied.

"I have a better and quicker way of getting up there. But we all have to work together," Pluto announced, "ok Scouts. Everyone stand in a circle along with Alex in the center."

"Pluto, are you sure it would be safe to use planet teleport to get up there? Are you sure it will be powerful enough also?" Jupiter asked.

"Yes, I am sure. We have enough of us to do it. So yes, Jupiter it will work," Pluto answered.

"MARS PLANET POWER!"

"MERCURY PLANET POWER!"

"JUPITER PLANET POWER!"

"VENUS PLANET POWER!"

"URANUS PLANET POWER!"

"NEPTUNE PLANET POWER!"

"PLUTO PLANET POWER!"

"SATURN PLANET POWER!"

"EARTH PLANET POWER!"

"SCOUT PLANET POWER TELEPORTATION!!"

After a few minutes their powers fired up and every scout had the strength to get the Scout Planet Teleport to get them all up there. Along with Luna, Artemis and Diana.

When everyone had opened their eyes they realized they where standing on the 125th floor and turned to see Rubues standing there waiting in the other room with Rini standing beside him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"Hey Tuxedo Mask! Look its Rini and Rubeus. And it looks as though Rini is not being harmed at all. She looks as though she is safe. And that Rubeus doesn't plan on hurting her," Mars whispered.

They were all watching to make sure Rini stayed safe while standing there beside Rubeus. Pluto and Neptune turned around to hear the elevator come to a stop. And noticed that the doors where opening.

"Umm....Tuxedo Mask.....I think we better hide for now," Neptune whispered.

"Why? What is it Neptune?" he asked.

"Easy, here comes Sailor Moon and the others," Pluto answered.

They all hurried to the room across from where Rubeus and Rini stood. Sailor Moon and the girls walked up into the door way and found Rubeus sitting there talking to Rini. But from the way it looked Rubeus had not harmed her daughter.

"Rini, it's not you that I want. And I don't want the sisters either. I just want Sailor Moon or your mom I mean to give her self up to me. I have no plans on harming you. You have to believe me on that. I would do nothing to harm a child like your self," Rubeus said softly, "all I want is to make your mother pay for what she did to my life."

"But why did you have to take me? Couldn't you have taken my father. They are the ones you are mad at. And besides I don't care what you do to them. My mother thinks she knows what is best for me by protecting me from certain things," Rini cried.

"Rini, your mother has your best interests at heart. If you would only realized what she is trying to do for you then you would understand and except her choices," Rubeus answered.

"If I am a prisoner then how come you are treating me like I am your friend?" Rini asked, "and she still tries to protect me and keep from being a scout. When I opened the doors to get in, the Silver Crystal split in two and even then my mother tried to grab my future from me. She was to slow though. I got a hold of this locket and I have no idea what it is for. If I could only figure out how to use it."

"Rini, remember when you went into the past and tried to escape me to save your mother from the future and you faced Serena and her friends? Well, back then when I was trying to find you and get the crystal from you I realized that you where more important to me that the crystal was. I had seen what you were like in the far, far future," Rubeus asked.

"I have no idea what you are talking about. You met me when I was a little girl, Rubeus? So how can you know what I was to look like now?" Rini asked.

"I met you as a child, but that was when your parents where young. They knew of the future and that they would have you. I was evil around that time also but, your parents destroyed me. Now I am back to get revenge. But what I know of you looking like now, I went into the far future where you where a grown woman, and ruling Tokyo. I was taken by your beauty and that is when I realized that the only one I was wanting to get to was you. The reason I kept trying to get a hold of you was so I can take you and raise you as my own and then when you where old enough I was going to take you as my bride," Rubeus announced, "Sailor Moon did not ever realize why I was after you, but the Sisters did. When Sailor Moon took them away from me, they told her of my plans and that made me more angry than I was and that is why I have come back. To take my vengeance on the Sisters and Sailor Moon. I also come to ask if you would become my bride like I was going to ask all those years ago."

"Don't you know, Rubeus, that Serena and Darien would never let you take me without a fight. You have to realize that they are my parents and that they wont let you have me. They would do anything to keep me safe and that means keeping me away from you. Hell if that is the plan of me going with you and then hurting me then your out of luck. It wont work. But if you plan to take me and not harm me then please take me away from my mother and father and I mean far," Rini replied.

"You think I want to hurt you, Rini? I would never...." he replied when Rini interrupted.

"Rubeus, your serious aren't you?" Rini questioned.

"Yes, I am serious I do care for you and I want to have you as my bride but Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask and the rest of your friends are the only thing that stand in my way. You say that your parents want what is best for you and that they want you to follow your destiny, then why is she keeping you from becoming a Sailor Scout which is also your destiny, Rini?" he questioned in return.

Rini looked at him and understood what he was saying, but could not figure out why he was being so sweet to her. She was beginning to think that he really did care for her as he said he did. That he was not as evil as he seemed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

After a few minutes of gushy talk between Rubeus and Rini, Sailor Moon had no other choice but to enter in and stop Rubeus before he went to far with her daughter.

"Think again Rubeus. You are not going to be the one to harm anyone. You are not going to do anything but hand her back over to us. So be prepared to fight the death once again," Sailor Moon commanded.

"Sailor Moon, how nice of you to finely join us. We were just talking about you. Oh and by the way, I have no interest in harming your precious little Rini she can leave when ever she wants. But you one the other hand..........." he started as he charged towards Sailor Moon.

Before Rubeus could attack Sailor Moon, Rini stepped in front of him and waited for him to strike her instead of her mother. Rini opened her eyes in time to notice that Rubeus was standing a few inches away from her looking at her in bewilderment.

"Rini, what are you doing? Are you trying to get your self killed? Why are you protecting her, she does not care about you all she wants is for you to follow in her foot steps and not deal with the real truth of your future," Rubeus questioned.

"Rubeus, you don't know what I want for my child. You are only trying to brain wash her," Sailor Moon answered, "Rini, don't listen to him. He is lying to you."

"Hush mother. Rubeus, I do believe what you say but that doesn't mean I am going to let you hurt my mother. I may hate her for what she does but I will always make sure she is safe," Rini answered.

"Rini, I am sorry I have to do this but it is the only way to make you see. Remember earlier I told you that I went into the far, far future to see what you where like and to take you as my bride. Well, I did not exactly tell you everything that happened in the future. I will show you right now. Your mother is the one who had planned for me to marry you if things did not go as they did when you where younger," he chimed.

"Don't listen to him Rini. He is only trying to keep you from realizing the truth," her mother cried.

"Sailor Moon, wait a minute. You don't know what will happen in the future, now do you Sailor Moon?" Casty asked.

"No, why?" Moon asked.

"Well, what he says is mostly true," Birdie answered.

Rini, Prisma, Avery, and Sailor Moon looked at Birdie and Catsy in surprise. While Rini was glancing back at Sailor Moon behind her she noticed that in another room she saw the rest of her friends and her father standing there in awe. They also saw Pluto frowning because Pluto had known the truth all along.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

"Pluto, what is wrong? Why do you look as though you are about to cry?" Mars asked quietly.

"I was not to say anything that deals with the future because I am to let it take its course but in this matter I am going to be honest. What you just heard Rubeus, Catsy, and Birdie all said is true. In the very far future when Rini is older she is to marry Rubeus because in that time, he was not evil and Sailor Moon was able to save Rubeus just as she saved the Sisters. And Rubeus and Rini were in love with each other and was to be married. Well after Rubeus and the Sisters returned to the past to get Rini, he had gotten filled with so much black energy from his wanting her as his bride, he came to powerful and that is why Sailor Moon was not able to save Rubeus in the past as she did the Sisters," Pluto whispered.

"Oh my!! We have to stop this. I am not going to let him no where near my daughter," Tuxedo Mask commanded.

They all got quiet again when they noticed Rini staring straight at them. Her father and friends made a sign for her to be quiet and not to draw to much attention to what was behind everyone. Rini did as she was instructed.

Rini turned around to Rubeus and started walking towards him and prayed close attention to what he was about to show her from the future. She paid close attention to what he was presenting to her.