Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Psyche1: In search of the silver millienum ❯ Who are you? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Psyche 1: In search of the silver millennium

Chapter Two: Who are you?

By

Asher Arricks Aka: Holly Go-lightly

It's everyday

I'm in this place

I feel this way

I feel the same

It's everyday

I'm in this place

I feel this way

I feel the same

Is it all inside my head?

Is it all inside my head?

I view the list

And take my pick

I view my fate

And make a choice

Because it's nobody else's but mine.

But you're in my heart

I can feel your beat

And you move my mind

From behind the wheel

When I loose control

I can only breathe your name

I can only breathe your name.

A short AN: In this chapter I altered the sailor moon story, I'm sure you will notice where it's been done. I hope you'll enjoy it all the same.

Chapter Two: Who are you?

The beginnings of moonlight shone through the resisting purple blinds into a pale pink room decorated with cute little bunnies and moons. An unsuspecting young girl remained curled up in her purple comforter. Snuggling deeper into her twisted sheets, her silk pajama shorts riding up her slender thigh; she pulled it down in her sleep as she turned over. She didn't hear the grunt as a black panted leg that swung from her balcony railing, or the rustle of the black cape. Silent footsteps led him to her bedside, her silent breathing hypnotizing him with rhythmic breathes. Silken hair fell in tresses around her pillows, stealing his breath away, her lips barely open. He formed a rose with a simple gesture, placing it gently on her pillow, when he glanced on her night stand, there it stood.

The gold coloring gleaming in the moonlight, the star shape could be none other that his locket. What was it doing here? He had given it to Sailor Moon, Serena couldn't be. . . Shaking the thought from his head he glanced around the room, the precious trinkets of childhood, a chair so full of clothing it overflowed on to the floor, book shelves filled with manga and a red book bag laying wide open with untouched books, but one other thing could be found, Darien removed his domino mask for a second not believing his eyes, closing them one more time but it was still there, Sailor Moon's crescent wand lay half way out of Serena's book bag.

He glanced back over at her, he could see it clearly now, the blonde hair pulled into twin buns on her head with silken streamers falling out. The bright blue eyes filled with concern and curiosity. The amount of injuries he didn't believe Serena could get from tripping everywhere. An even bigger feeling struck him, His Serena was fighting youma's she was in danger constantly, he felt an overwhelming need to protect her more than he had when it was just Sailor Moon. He glanced at her one more time caressing her pale cheek before closing the balcony doors and jumping off the balcony. He had much to think about, like how to stop Serena from fighting; he didn't want her out there night after night fighting these monsters that could hurt her, and how he would react when he saw her again.

Serena woke up feeling something poke her in the face rather sharply.

"No Luna it's Saturday, I don't have to get up. Please don't hurt me!" Her arms flailing to cover her face to protect from the light, and the pain.

Luna didn't answer, but the sharp feeling still there, Serena whined Luna's name again deciding it wasn't funny. Serena turned over in her warm haven feeling the prick gone, but something slowly slid into her back, from her body's indentation. Feeling very annoyed she grabbed the thing unceremoniously from behind her, glancing at it she heard herself give out an involuntary gasp. In her hand was a very crushed red rose, the steel tip very sharp. Serena jumped out of bed at once, her silk pajamas twisted around her clinging to her body. She found her self hiding it behind her back, when she heard scratches at her bedroom door, she glanced around nervously trying to find a place to hide the thing, finally after trying several places getting more and more desperate to hide it, as Luna's meow's became more insistent she put it in her desk drawer along with millions of failed tests. She moved to open the pink painted door quickly smiling as though nothing was going on. Luna looked at her with suspicion in her crimson eyes, which made her smile wider trying to keep it non-chalant at the same time.

"What took you so long in opening the door Serena?" Luna asked when Serena had finally closed the door behind them.

"Oh I was looking for my robe since I was a little indecent." She smiled again covering her pajamas and trying to look embarrassed.

"Ah." Luna replied skeptically since she had seen Serena change in front of her all the time.

"So where were you last night Luna?" Serena asked sitting down on her very messy bed.

"I was talking to system control, and when I got back the balcony door was closed and I couldn't get in. So I stayed over at Rei's for the night." Luna replied almost accusingly.

Serena turned to glance at the Balcony doors, Luna was right they were closed, He must of actually been here, how did he find out who I was?

"I'm sorry Luna I must have forgotten and closed it not thinking." Serena looked down Luna apologetically.

"Serena you have a huge scratch across your cheek, it's bleeding." Luna jumped on to the bed getting a closer look.

Taking her hand and wiping it gently she could feel a little bit of wetness from the scratch.

"Oh! I wonder how I did that!" Serena exclaimed running to the adjoining blue tiled bathroom she shared with Sammy.

Cleaning the scratch with cold water and a wash rag, she watched through the mirror as Luna followed her in.

"You must have done it in your sleep." Luna jumped up onto the bathroom counter watching Serena clean it.

"Well Luna I'm going to go out with Molly to the arcade before going to the meeting at the shrine, do you want to come?" Serena asked glancing at her.

"No I have some leads to the negaverse that I want to check out." Luna replied not feeling the least bit disappointed at missing the obnoxious sound of arcade games, and the endless bickering from Darien and Serena.

"Okay!" She smiled walking out of the bathroom, and over to her dresser. Pulling on a pair of white jean shorts and a pale blue spaghetti strap tank, white socks, and her lucky sneakers she ran out the door, while pulling her hair up into her trademark hairstyle.

"I'm going out mom; I'll be back before dinner!" Serena called out as she walked out the door.

He sat in his usual spot at the crown arcade counter, with his back to the door. He stared into the remaining swills of coffee left in his cup when he heard the bell ring as the door was opened followed by laughter of two girls. He turned to look upon Serena her giggles like the sound of tinkling bells, he gazed hungrily at her, and even dressed in plain clothes she could take his breath away easily.

"You okay Darien?" His eyes went back into focus, to find Serena staring at him in concern.

"Ah . .. Yeah I'm fine meat-err-Serena." He smiled at her

She smiled back at him, before turning away to sit next to her friend. The redhead was reading the newspaper diligently, when Serena sat opposite of her in the booth. Molly looked at a slight knowing smile on her face.

"What you two aren't going to fight for a few more minutes?" Molly giggled as she watched Serena raise an eye brow.

"I didn't feel like fighting with him today." Serena yawned mockingly.

Molly laughed louder at Serena's antics.

"Oh please Sere, I know you feel something for him." Molly continued to laugh.

Serena stared at her blankly, not getting Molly's joke at all.

"No I have someone else in mind thank you!" Serena said her head held high.

Molly's eyes gained a very interesting shine, she leaned closer to Serena.

"Oh do spill!" Molly squealed excitedly.

Serena raised her chin up high, with an amazing look of superiority and shook her head.

"Ohhh come on." Molly whined

"Nope I haven't even told this guy how I feel, I'm certainly not going to tell you before I tell him!" Serena rolled her eyes laughingly. But her eyes were elsewhere thinking of the red rose in her desk drawer. How did he find out that she was Sailor Moon? They still were unsure to whether he was an ally or an enemy?

"Serena! Did you hear me?" The redhead asked loudly.

"Huh?" Serena's eyes focused again on her best friend.

"I said that the newspaper is advertising a new pastry shop that is giving out samples, do you want to go?" Molly smiled at her excitedly.

Serena thought of pastries full of chocolate and sugary glaze, and her smile widened.

"Sure lets not waste a moment! I never loose a chance at trying new pastries!" She sipped her soda through the straw quickly.

Molly followed her example and soon they were out the door walking to the Juban shopping center quickly.