Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Raia Returns! ❯ Illyria meets Makoto and Ami! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Illyria saw no guards at the doors as she slipped in, tip toeing gently up the stairs. Hearing laughter, she jumped behind a door.

"I can't believe Rini is home already!" Makoto said happily.

She linked her arm with Ami's. "Have you heard the rumours Ami? Apparently, Selenity's second daughter is roaming these very grounds as we speak!" Makoto told her close friend in a whisper.

Ami looked at Makoto with a shocked face.

"Makoto, we shouldn't gossip. We are the Queen's protectors." Ami sensibly told her best friend, pulling out her mini mercury computer.

"I was training earlier Ami and I felt a huge pain down my side. Her power is so intense, because it's mixed. She is the daughter of Diamond too." Makoto stopped briefly, moving Ami's bright blue hair behind her small ears.

"I've felt her power too, Makoto. According to my computer, she is stronger than all of us put together because she has our powers. Her power matches Selenity except that she doesn't possess Sailor Moon's power." Ami blushed softly, placing a gentle kiss upon Makoto's cheek.

"That's because Rini is the real Sailor Moon." Illyria stepped from the doorway and smirked slightly.

Makoto stood close to Ami protectively, seeing the pale looking girl in royal dress.

"All these years and no one realised you two was a couple. How touching." She said with an evil glint in her eye.

"Raia!" Makoto shouted as she transformed. "Jupiter Power, Make Up!" Green leaves swirled around her as she transformed into Sailor Jupiter.

"I am not Raia, my name is Illyria!" Illyria shouted, sensing the power in the air. She saw Sailor Jupiter get mad and ran away down the hallway towards the strawberry scented rooms.

"Jupiter Thunder Crash!" Sailor Jupiter began to fire up her attack, thunder gathering around her tiara. She stopped as she felt Ami's hand upon her arm.

"She's gone." Ami told her lover quietly, looking at the empty corridor before them. Makoto detransformed and took Ami's hand.

"Sooner or later, Selenity will find her."