Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Raia Returns! ❯ Sailor Moon and Sailor Peace Travel To The Future! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sailor Pluto walked towards Jessica's apartment, her feet taking heavy steps. She looked up at the balcony and braced herself.

Gently crouching down, Sailor Pluto jumped onto the balcony, watching the scene from outside through moving nets,

"I knew we shouldn't have let Rini go to the playground on her own! She's still in danger from any youma that comes our way. Don't beat yourself up about it Jessica, it couldn't be helped." Usagi told her cousin from Mamoru's arms. Her face looked worn and tired as Mamoru held her tight.

"I was there when she was took away. I didn't know where they was going but they used Rini's time key. Only Rini can use the time key." Jessica told them, pacing up and down.

"It isn't my job to protect her, Serena. Why did Emily Beth have to go out of town?" Jessica stopped, unconsciously chewing her hair.

"She was called back by her mother. Their kingdom is having trouble." Serena mumbled, smelling Mamoru's cologne.

Sailor Pluto heard them and stepped inside the sliding doors, speaking to them all.

"Rini is back at home Usagi. King Endyimon had sent me for your help." Sailor Pluto spoke, frightening them all.

"Don't do that Setsuna!" Serena shouted, clutching her brooch.

"Is the person who kidnapped Rini there as well? At the Moon Kingdom?" Mamoru asked seriously, softly stroking Usako's hair.

"A girl named Illyria is in the future Moon Kingdom. I want you to be careful though Serena and Jessica, she has incredible power, one that outstrips all scouts. For some reason, she did not inherit Sailor Moon's power." Sailor Pluto said to them all, surveying their faces before carrying on.

"That's why I need you to come with me Sailor Moon and Sailor Peace." Sailor Pluto motioned for them to transform and looked at Mamoru.

"I'm sorry your highness but it is my job. I cannot let you see anymore of your future." Sailor Pluto told Mamoru solemnly.

"Let's transform Jessica!" Usagi shouted, holding her brooch up high.

"Moon Crystal Power!" "Peace Star Power!"

In a matter of seconds, they had transformed into their Sailor Scout forms.

"Mamoru, I want you to tell the others what happened. I love you." Sailor Moon kissed Mamoru on the lips softly before taking Jessica's hand and following Sailor Pluto onto the balcony.

"I love you Usako." Mamoru whispered, feeling a flutter in the wind as they teleported to the future.

"Be careful, my love." He looked up at the sky, the moon giving him a soft wink.