Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: Crystal Chronicles ❯ A New Threat ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In many ways, the Neo Moon Kingdom had resembled a planet far distant from the Moon itself. Ravaged by corruption, hatred, and discrimination the once beaming planet called Earth, had long been destroyed by the ones living there in the first place, themselves. But, high upon the stars was the Moon and the kingdom of beings that lived upon the new fortress. Once a place of solitude, happiness and serenity, the Neo Moon Kingdom has now become a sanctuary broken by the same elements that broke Earth. However, more consequences hang in the balance. If the Kingdom cannot regroup together in time indeed, the whole universe is at stake.
 
On this very night, the Kingdom acknowledged this catastrophe amongst representatives from all corners of the Moon. Within the palace at nighttime was the royal family who controlled everything in the Kingdom. Leader and empress, Neo Queen Usagi stood at a podium, clad in her silky and shiny white gown, and her blonde pigtails shimmering in the starlight with her crown glistening, began to talk to her followers. King Endymion sat alongside his and Queen Usagi's daughter Chibiusa and watched with great anxiety as his wife prepared to talk.
 
“Friends and civilians of this fair kingdom, I regret to announce tonight that a great threat has come upon us. The mythical and very malevolent Chronos Crystal has been revived.” The Neo Queen spoke as the sea of people began to fill the palace walls with murmurs and nervous shrieks. Regaining order, Queen Usagi went back to her speech. “As we know, the Chronos Crystal was thought to have long since been destroyed. But we have learned it has indeed not, the Chronos Crystal has the power to eliminate the entire universe and can rewrite the annals of time. If it has fallen into the wrong hands, which we fear it has, we are all at risk. But, the reactivation of the Chronos Cystal explains our moody changes as of late. We must fight this terrible injustice.” Queen Usagi spoke with a stern and forthright tone.
 
Continuing their sport with the murmurs, followers of the Kingdom were all experiencing mixed emotions. Some were eager to find and destroy the Crystal, while others were in complete fear. But, two certain women amongst the large crowd in the palace had different intentions than the rest. One woman had a gown similar to Queen Usagi's but had flowing turquoise hair, while the other wore a white tuxedo and had a blonde haircut with a towering presence.
 
“Michiru are you ready?” the towering woman asked as she held out a golden transformation pen, with an emblem.
 
“Let's get this done with, Haruka-san.” Michiru told the massive Haruka as she held out a transformation pen similar to hers.
 
“Uranus Planet Power, Make-up!” Haruka called out as she began to twirl around gracefully, showered in golden light. In a mere matter of moments, she became Sailor Uranus.
 
“Neptune Planet Power, Make-up!” Michiru called out as she too began to gracefully twirl around, while submerged in a tower of water. In a quick flash, she transformed into Sailor Neptune.
 
Amidst the large crowd of Moon Kingdom followers who looked awestruck at the sight of Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune, the two Outer Sailor Senshi stood together suggestively. Queen Usagi's eyes grew wide as she looked at the two Sailors who responded back to her with smirks of their own.
 
“Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, I ordered you two out of this Kingdom before! You should have taken heed to my warnings!” Queen Usagi barked at them as they continued with the same sly pose they began with. Sailor Uranus broke away from Sailor Neptune and in her gloved hand she unearthed her patented Space Sword weapon.
 
“You're such a self righteous bitch, Usagi! You are the whole reason why the Chronos Crystal has been unleashed once more!” Sailor Uranus spat out venomously as she looked straight at Queen Usagi, from down the crowd.
 
“How dare you speak that way to her?” King Endymion stood up as he supported his wife.
 
“This Kingdom and the universe will be damned thanks to your stupidity, Usagi! Don't you realize that the Silver Crystal you garner was feeding the Chronos Crystal after all this time? It was hidden in the passage of time and space, but you helped this new enemy, the Chronus Knights to gain the crystal!” Sailor Neptune yelled out as she pointed to the King and Queen.
 
“The Chronus Knights…..of course. They are the threat.” Queen Usagi announced to King Endymion as she pondered her thoughts. Turning back to the two Sailor Soldiers, Queen Usagi held out her brooch which contained the Silver Crystal that was necessary for her to combat the two.
 
“You want to fight?” Sailor Uranus questioned with her eyebrow up.
 
“To protect my Kingdom from you two, and your petty tyrannies, I gladly will.” Queen Usagi announced as she was rewarded with a round of applause from the entire Kingdom. Sailor Uranus and Neptune began to laugh lightly, but the two ran swiftly for the King and Queen getting them off-guard. Uranus kicked Queen Usagi in her forehead, making her fall backwards onto a chair; Endymion obtained an elbow in his abdomen by Neptune and he keeled over as well.
 
“Sparkling Wide Pressure!” called a voice that filled the halls of the Kingdom. The powerful Senshi, Sailor Jupiter ravaged both Uranus and Neptune with a thunderous clap of electricity, terribly shocking them both. Coming from the doors were the protectors, Sailor Jupiter, Mars, Mercury and Venus.
 
“Venus, Love Me Chain!” Sailor Venus cried out as she used her terribly strong link of hearts to entrap both Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune together.
 
“Shabon Spray Freezing!” Sailor Mercury called out as large bubbles attacked Uranus and Neptune freezing them both together. No place to go and trapped by Sailor Venus, the two Outer Senshi huffed and just gave up in their plights to try and free themselves. All the while, I just shook my head as Uranus looked my way in the crowd. This was a very ludicrous thing for them to do, and I warned and begged them to not go through with this.
 
I noticed that Queen Usagi was being helped up by both her little daughter Chibiusa and by her friends Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars. Tending to King Endymion was Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter.
 
“Usagi-chan, please tell me you're okay!” Sailor Mercury whispered sort of loudly to her friend as the Queen adjusted her crown and gown as well.
 
“Everything is fine, Mercury. Thank you.” Queen Usagi spoke with sincerity.
 
“I trust you know what to do with them right, meatball head?” Sailor Mars spoke with a joke and smile as Queen Usagi responded back “After all these years, you still are a cruel one Mars. But yes, I know what I must do.”
 
“Time and time again, I have told you two to never venture back here in my presence. But now, you cause problems not only for me but for my entire family and Kingdom, well no more. Haruka Ten'ou and Michiru Kaioh, I sentence you both to execution. Malachite and Zoicite, please take them away.” Queen Usagi ordered as two very tall men with long hair one blonde, the other white came and escorted away the Sailor Senshi. But, they made their declarations very clear.
 
“You ignorant pricks! You will all die and this entire world will perish also! The Chronus Knights are using the Chronos Crystal and they will stop at nothing to make sure we all die! Kill us, but note that they are coming sooner than you think USAGI!” Sailor Uranus yelled in protest as she and Neptune were dragged out. These warriors cannot die, and I'll make sure of it. I stood in the crowd, unnoticed and cloaked in a purple cloth. With ease, I vanished from the Moon Kingdom and into a new location.
 
Foggy and cold, though weird with ripples, I entered the depths of Time and Space, and the familiar I wanted to see stood at the Door to Time and Space. She was a Sailor Senshi, and held the Garnet Orb Staff in her hand as her dark-emerald hair swayed in space. Her eyes closed, I felt that she still sensed my presence. Quickly she raised her staff in a violent wave toward me, but I held out my own weapon to rebut the attack. She tried to attack me from under, but I evaded the attack once more and held my weapon straight in her face. Once I could tell the games were done, I put my weapon to my side and unveiled myself.
 
“I have been waiting for you.” Sailor Pluto told me as she opened her eyes finally.
 
“I apologize for my tardiness. Our friends are in danger of death, thanks to the Neo Queen.” I told her.
 
“She won't kill them. No matter what she orders, she has too much happiness and goodness in her heart to let them die in her name.” Sailor Pluto explained.
 
“Don't be so sure. The Chronos Crystal is still at large and emotions change. We must work fast to rescue Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune. Also, we must stop the Chronus Knights.” I reassured her.
 
“Yes, time as we speak is changing. Space is becoming denser and smaller by the moment. The Sailor Senshi must work as one or else we all will die.” Sailor Pluto told.
 
“Two more are out there, waiting in the wings. I trust you know that right?” I asked her.
 
“Certainly. They will be ready when the time is right, and it has to be sooner than later. War will arise, and Senshi will die. You above all know this.” Sailor Pluto told me. I gave a little laugh but then I told her, “Of course I know that death will come to us. For I am Sailor Saturn, the Senshi and very essence of death. I am also the oracle, and I will tell you this Sailor Pluto, the universe will be destroyed for sure once the Chronus Knights attack. Be prepared, keeper of time.”
 
I hope you like so far! Please Review- Xtreme Slayer