Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon F (Fantasy) ❯ Raye's Misfortune ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3
"That was Jadeite?" Sailor Moon asked after Jadeite disappeared. "What's he doing here? Didn't we defeat him?"
"Yeah," Sailor Mars commented. "It doesn't add up. We defeated him, and destroyed the Negaverse. What's going on?"
"Hey Mars, how about..." Sailor Venus began.
"I gotcha, Venus. We gotta do a fire reading. We gotta figure this out!"
Back inside the Temple, Raye got the fire ready while Serena and Mina rounded up the other Inner Scouts. Each one walked in, wearing their robes, and kneeled upon their personalized fire mats. Raye was ready, and kneeled in front of the fire on the main mat. With lightning-quick hand movements, she concentrated her will into the fire. The fire jumped ablaze immediately, growing higher than ever before. Raye gasped. This was like nothing that she had seen before. A suprisingly devious-looking face appeared in the fire.
"Raye, whats going on?" Serena whispered.
Raye looked back. "I dont know. Lets see."
The face smiled. "My name is..... Valkrye. And for the real show. You stupid Scouts are gonna get it! This is merely a greeting!" BOOM!!!! The fire flared up to the ceiling and exploded, covering the girls in soot, but not as much as Raye!! Raye, since she was closest, was covered head to foot in black soot, as if she had definately been out in the sun too long. At first, a stunned look crossed her face. Then she began coughing up a storm.
Serena sweatdropped. "Are you okay, Raye?"
Raye stopped coughing long enough to give Serena a startling glare. "Oh yeah Serena, Im covered in soot, coughing my brains out, and all you can do is ask me if Im okay???? IS THAT IT????"
Serena moved uneasily. "Well, are you?"
Raye shrieked in anger and charged at Serena. Serena's eyes widened as Raye pinned her to the floor. "FIRST OF ALL, YOU SHOW UP LATE AT THE TEMPLE. THEN WE HAVE TO FIGHT JADEITE. AND NOW I'M COVERED FROM HEAD TO TOE IN SOOT AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS ASK IF IM OKAY????????" The other girls jumped up and tried to hed Raye back from completely mutilating Serena. "IM JUST FINE YOU STUPID MEATBALL BRAINED CRYBABY~!!!!!!"
Lita strained. Raye was unusually strong, and even she had a hard time holding Raye back. "Raye calm down! This is just like Serena, don't give it any mind!!"
At the moment, Grandpa Hino walked in swinging his broom around. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.
The five girls stopped struggling and stared at Grandpa. Then Raye lost her balance and fell on Serena. The others, still hanging on, also fell.
"ACK!"
Grandpa walked up to them. "You girls need to control your tempers, this fighting is scaring away customers and if you keep this up, the walls are going to rip and collapse, and we wont have a Cherry Hill Temple!!!! SO KNOCK IT OFF!!!!" And with that, he left.
The girls stared after him. They'd never heard him yell like that before. Then Serena struggled. "Hey you guys are crushing me, let me go. Ouch! owowowowowow! Get off! I cant breathe!"
Raye shot back as she pushed the others off. "You deserve it."
"Cold, Raye..."
At that mmoment, Rini rushed in. "You guys, somethings wrong with Hotaru! She collapsed and now Amara and Michelle took her to the hospital!"
Serena pushed Raye off. "What??"
Rini nodded. "She was really bad off. We gotta go see her!"
Serena jumped up. "Well, lets go!"
Amy tried picking herself up from the floor. "You go on ahead, Serena. We gotta stay here and clean up."
Mina nodded. "Yeah, give her our wishes, and hope she gets better."
Serena nodded, and left with Rini.