Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon F (Fantasy) ❯ Jadeite Steps In ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Serena looked up. Who was that? And what exactly was going on? Serena knew that there was one thing she had to do.
"Raye, Mina, come with me! We're gonna check this out!" Serena looked in the direction of the spare building, which was hardly used lately since now it seemed as though Chad was going to stay at the temple indefinately. Mina and Raye looked up, and nodded. Quick as they could, they ran behind the temple, where the spare building was located. "So, guys, what do you think's going on?"
"Who cares, Serena?" Raye shot. "Let's just transform!"
Serena nodded. "Right!"
"Mars Planet Power!"
"Venus Planet Power!"
"Moon Prism Power!" Within seconds, there stood Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Venus! "Let's go!"
Inside, a wandering tourist had wandered off to see if anything was actually in the spare building to buy. Unfortunately for her, a monster came up behind her, grabbed her by the throat, and pinned her to the wall. "Give me your energy!"
"What?! MY energy?! No, please! HELP!!!" as the monster proceeded to drain her energy.
"Let her go!!"
The monster turned around to see three figures in the door. "And who might you be?"
The first figure spoke up. "I am Sailor Mars, Protector of the Moon Princess and Keeper of Fire! And now that I'm here, things are really gonna heat up!"
The second one spoke. "I am Sailor Venus, Retainer of love and beauty! You have no heart in this matter, and carry no love!"
The final one spoke up. "And I am Sailor Moon, the Champion of Justice! I shall right wrongs and triumph over evil! And that..." She posed and pointed at the monster. "...means you!"
"Heh. you little Sailor wimps again? Obviously you're not as powerful as you think, because here I am again."
"Exactly what are you talking about?" Sailor Moon asked.
"You may have beaten me before, and this time I'm going to make sure that you are gonna pay!"
"We'll see about that!" Raye shouted. She pulled out a piece of paper. "I call upon the power of Mars! I ask for your strength to defeat this monster! Fireballs Charge!" With that, Mars threw the paper at the monster, sending it into the monster's forehead, and causing the monster to be paralyzed.
"It's my turn now!" Venus cried out. She pulled her arms close and then raised it up into the air. "Venus Love Chain Encircle!"
The monster screamed out in pain. Venus' Love Chain surrounded it and wrapped itself tightly around it.
Sailors Mars and Venus looked over at Sailor Moon. "You're up, Sailor Moon!"
Sailor Moon nodded. "Gotcha!" She placed her fingers on her tiara, removed it, and held it over her head. "Moon....." She pulled the tiara back and then released. "...Tiara Magic!" The glowing tiara flew at the monster and blastsed it, turning it into moondust! The monster screamed in final agony as its body disappeared.
The three Sailor Scouts exchanged high fives. "Oh yeah!" "We're the greatest!" "I knew we could do it!" Suddenly, Sailor Mars sensed something. "Hold on guys!" she warned. "Something's not right!" And with that, she turned around.
Laughing evilly, a familiar form appeared, covered in shadow. "Hahaha! Pathetic Sailor Scouts! You obviously don't have enough power to stop the Negaverse!" And out of the shadows appeared the sinister Jadeite! "But don't worry, girls. I'll be back. I'll be back for sure!"