Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Friends ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorCallie presents: Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon Friends

Chapter Two: Collision Course/The Long-Awaited Meeting

Rated: PG-13 for language, violence, and the usual double entendre humor found on FRIENDS.

DISCLAIMER: Naoko Takeuchi-sensei owns Sailor Moon, BKC, Warner Bros. Television and NBC owns FRIENDS, I own the new characters, and the plot.

Author's Note: It's finally here, the third chapter in which the Pretty Soldiers meet the six Manhattanites. Remember the summary, ANYTHING GOES! BTW, I need reviews, please!

6:58 am. The Three Lights have arrived at their destination, 30 Rockefeller Center, to perform on the Today Show's Annual Summer Concert Series.
"You baka had better stay awake." Said Seiya as the trio got out of their limousine. "We're making our North American television debut, and we have to look good.

"We're still in Japan Standard Time, Seiya. Yaten and I should be asleep instead of being awake." Replied Taiki.

"It's the stupid jet lag." Replied Yaten.

"I don't care." Replied Seiya. "We want America to love us and not hate us."

In a matter of time, a hour-and-a-half later, the Three Lights finally made their North American television debut.

"They're called the Backstreet Boys of Japan, and today they make their North American television debut. Ladies and Gentlemen: The Three Lights!" announced Matt Lauer as the Three Lights began to perform an English version of "Search for Your Love".

Search for your love.....

Search for your love, Search for your love,

You are always shining,

Your smile is just like a tiny star.

I cherish it very much. (everlasting starlight)

That day I couldn't protect you,

I can only hold my remorseful tears,

What was left was pain ( I can never forget you sweetheart)

Search for your love, crystal of the universe

Search for your love, don't cry for me

Search for your love, as a matter of fact

I love to hold you tightly.

I've always been looking for your sweet smell,

to convey my voice. (I love you)

Where are you now? (Moonlight Princess)

Our Princess

Answer me right away (Answer for me)

Answer me gently (Answer for me)

Passing through the remote night sky,

I'm making a wish in front of a shooting star.

I'm mumbling to myself to see you, (please convey my message starlight)

Time flies by quickly, I've grown up.

Finally I feel; the pieces of memory are not enough. (please stand by my side sweetheart)

Search for your love, the silver seed

Search for your love, the boat is floating

Search for your love, madly

I was swept away by the current.

I've always been looking for your sweet smell,

to convey my voice. (I love you)

Where are you now? (Moonlight Princess)

Our Princess

Answer me right away (Answer for me)

Answer me gently (Answer for me)

Answer me right away (Answer for me)

Answer me gently (Answer for me)

Answer me right away (Answer for me)

Answer me gently (Answer for me).....

It is now 11:13 am. Joey arrives at Central Perk (A/N: where the gang's been hanging out for almost a decade), still suffering from his current bout with insomnia. He looks drowsy, but he's still awake.

"Hello." Said Joey as the gang replied `Hello' back to him.

"Still battling insomnia as usual?" inquired Chandler.

"Yeah." Replied Joey as he turned to Phoebe. "Hey, Pheebs. You've missed a great episode of `I Love Lucy' last night."

"The one about the Italian movie. That's hysterical." Replied Phoebe.

"Yet, I've got to get help if I want to sleep again." Said Joey as he sat down next to Phoebe and Monica who's reading an article in Cosmopolitan about impending motherhood. (A/N: If you didn't read the Prologue at first, you'd better do that before continuing.) "Mon, are you and Chandler expecting?" he inquired.

"We're not sure yet." Replied Monica as she continues to read the article. "I have an appointment to see Dr. Daniels later today. Just wish us luck after being married for nine months, it's time for the stork to arrive."

"And it's about time that my baby sister becomes a mother." Said Ross. "You and Chandler have what it takes to become the perfect parents."

"And I won't become like my so-called father who turned gay, had a sex-change, and now lives in Las Vegas, not to mention my mom divorced him in the process." Said Chandler as he held back the life-long anger that he kept to himself against his transsexual parent since who-knows-when. (A/N: I have no idea when Charles Bing, Chandler's dad, had the sex-change operation, but it must've happened a few years before the series started.)

"It won't happen, Chandler." Said Ross as he hugged his brother-in-law. "I swear on Nana Geller's grave."

Meanwhile at Bloomingdale's

"I never though New York can be this expensive." Said Makoto as she and Minako went to do some shopping. "Look at this dress. It's $599.99."

"Eep!" replied Minako. "I wonder how much is that in Yen?"

"It is 73,066 Yen." Said Ami as everyone gasped in unison. "And that's just a week's allowance if you're the richest person in Japan." Everyone sweatdrops after Ami finishes her answer. (A/N: I had to use a money conversion website to get the exact amount in Japanese Yen.)

"I hope my MasterCard can cover that one." Said Rei as she checked on her monthly credit via cellphone. "WHAT?! Only $100 left!" she yelled.

"That'll be the last time Yuichirou will through an extravagant birthday party for Rei-chan." Said Luna.

"I heard that." Said Rei as she turned off her phone. "And you're right, Luna. I'll make sure that Yuichirou-baka pays every cent of it."

"This city's changed a lot since 9/11." Said Artemis as he scratched his ear. "Everyone thought that they're scared out of their wits since the attacks, but they've proved that they're strong enough to overcome the terror that was the worst of times."

"That's why were here to represent Crystal Tokyo." Said Makoto as she found a Prada purse. "And, Mayor Mike Bloomburg is going to be at the United Nations too." (A/N: Bloomburg's the current mayor of New York because on 9/11/01, Rudy Guliani was the mayor at the time.)

"That's right." Said Minako.

A few hours later at Central Perk

"Going somewhere?" Ross inquires Rachel.

"To Bloomingdale's, Ross." Replied Rachel.

"For what?" inquired Joey as he gave off a big yawn. "Sorry." He apologizes.

"To pick up Monica's dress, that's why." Replied Rachel as she and Monica simultaneously gets up.

"Let me come. I need the exercise." Said Joey as he gets up.

"Just keep your mitts off Rachel." Said Ross as the trio left.

You stole my line, Ross. Gunthar angrily thinks to himself. I swear to God, Rachel Green will be mine one day and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Ten minutes later in the streets of Lower Manhattan

"Oh my. All this walking's making my feet hurt like hell." Said Minako. "Tenth Street wasn't that large."

"You can say that again." Replied everyone.

"We'd best hurry up or else my water's going to break." Said Rachel as she slows down.

"C'mon, Rach. We're almost at Bloomingdale's." said Monica.

"I happen to be carrying your soon-to-be-born niece that your dumbass brother impregnated me with." Said Rachel.

"Just because the condom's 1% ineffective." Said Joey as he got hit from Rachel's purse. "OW! Sorry I said that." He muttered.

"Just watch it next time." Said Rachel.

"For Kami's sake, how long until we reach Macy's." said Minako.

Just then, the unthinkable happens as both Minako and Joey collided with each other. "Oh man. I'm so sorry." Said Joey as he help Minako up from her fall.

"That's okay. I can help myself." Said Minako as she laid her eyes on Joey for the first time. "Ay, yay yay."

What a woman. Thought Joey as Monica snaps him out of it. "Oh, sorry for my rudeness. I'm Joey Tribbiani and this is Monica Geller-Bing and Rachel Green."

"Nice to meet you, Joey. I'm Aino Minako and this is Ami, Rei and Makoto."

"Nice to meet you, Aino." Said Joey.

"It's Minako actually because we're from Japan and it appropriate to announce one's name by first the family name then the given name." Explained Ami.

"I get it now, Minako Aino." Said Joey.

"And where are you three going?" inquired Makoto.

"To Bloomingdale's to pick up my new dress that I've put on hold three months ago." Said Monica.

"And, who's the father of Rachel's child?" inquired Minako as everyone sweatdropped.

Oh, God. I knew this would happen. Thought Joey.

"The father's a paleontologist, isn't he?" inquired Rei as Rachel becomes astonished at her answer.

"Yes. His name's Ross Geller and he's one of the most idiotic men in New York." Replied Rachel.

"Then, aren't you two married." Said Ami.

"Nope." Said Monica. "They did get married in Las Vegas three years ago, but they get separated in lieu of an annulment."

"That means that you and Ross are still married, even though you're separated." Said Makoto.

"Correct. It was nine months ago just before Monica and Chandler get married that Ross and I conceived our child while working on the invitations." Said Rachel as she laid her hand onto her huge stomach. Stupid Ross.

A short time later at Central Perk, Setsuna arrives and order three Grande lattes and a large hot chocolate for Hotaru. She then gets a strange feeling that she doesn't even know about.

When will that mysterious man ever leave me alone? He claims to be my brother, but I have no brother. Thought Setsuna as she retrieved her order. She then noticed Ross, Phoebe and Chandler sitting at their usual couch.

"When will Monica get back?" inquired Chandler. "She has an appointment later on."

"I hope she's pregnant so that my daughter will have a cousin to play with." Said Ross.

"Me too." Replied Chandler as he notices Setsuna for the first time. "Good God. I've seen punks with different colored hair, but this one's serious."

"Careful, Chandler." Reminded Phoebe.

"Thanks." Replied Chandler as he was once again reminded that he's married to Monica.

Setsuna walks towards the trio. "Konichiwa."

"Oh, hello." Replied Ross.

"Wait a minute? You speak Japanese?" inquired Chandler.

"Yes." Said Ross. "<Watashi no namaewa> My name is Ross Geller."

"Meioh Setsuna." Replied Setsuna as they bowed in unison

"And this is my brother-in-law, Chandler, and our friend Phoebe." Said Ross as both Chandler and Phoebe shook Setsuna's hand. Just then, Monica, Rachel, Joey and the Inners all arrived at Central Perk.

"Setsuna-chan!" exclaimed the Inners as they ran to embrace the Soldier of Revolution.

"Oh! You know her?" replied Monica.

"We've known her since 1993." Replied Minako as she winked to her fellow Senshi.

"What's going on here?" said Usagi and Mamoru in their civilian clothes as they entered. (A/N: Although they are Neo-Queen Serenity and Neo-King Endymion of Crystal Tokyo, they're still Usagi Tsukino and Mamoru Chiba to their friends and family.) Usagi then notices Setsuna with the Inners. "Setsuna-chan!"

"Hello, Usagi-chan!" said Setsuna as Haruka, Michiru and Hotaru all entered. "Oh, to our new friends, you've already met Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Usagi and Mamoru. I'm Setsuna Meioh and this is Haruka, Michiru and Hotaru."

"Nice meeting you, Mr. Haruka." Said Chandler.

"I'm a woman." Said Haruka. "And, yes, I'm often mistaken for a guy."

Ooops! Thought Chandler.

"Does anyone want to order?" inquired Gunthar as Hotaru requested a large hot chocolate. "I'm sorry, miss. We just ran out."

"BAKA!" yelled Hotaru as she slams her fist onto the counter. If I were Sailor Saturn right now, I'd kick his ass.

"Gunthar Larson, allow Miss Hotaru Tomoe a large hot chocolate!" demanded Rachel.

"Or else she'll turn into the Incredible Hulk." Said Michiru. "Besides, there's an old saying, `The Customers' ALWAYS right', and you should take that advice ALL the time."

"Fine." Muttered Gunthar as he prepared Hotaru's hot chocolate, then gives the finished product to the disguised Senshi of Death and Rebirth.

Just then, something strange started to shake the entire Manhattan Island.

"That's odd. Earthquakes are very rare in places other than the Pacific Ocean." Replied Ami as she used her mini-computer to pinpoint the epicenter.

"Setsuna Meioh! Where are you?!" yelled a man's voice that came from no where.

"NO! This can't be" yelled Setsuna as she grimaced in pain.

"What's wrong, Setsuna?" inquired Ross.

"It's nothing." Replied Setsuna. Sorry to lie to you, Dr. Geller, but, this is a matter of life and death for not just me, Setsuna Meioh a.k.a. Sailor Pluto, but for everyone on this planet Earth. Whoever's after me will have to come and find me first.

Just as Setsuna's finishing up her thoughts, time all over the world has come to a complete standstill.

"What?!" exclaimed Minako.

"Time all over the planet has ceased." Replied Ami.

"That's impossible." Replied Mamoru.

"Mamo-chan's right." Said Usagi.

"What are we going to do? We're the only ones who are moving right now." Said Minako as everyone took a good look among themselves, including the now-still Gunthar.

"At least that middle-aged loser will leave you alone." Said Ross to Rachel.

"Good because my Dad will kill him if he laid one finger on me." Replied Rachel as everyone left Central Perk.

"So, Rachel. When are you due?" inquired Ami.

"Any day now." Said Rachel.

"Are you and Ross married?" inquired Minako.

"No!" said Ross and Rachel. "Just separated."

This sound like you two needs help from me, Aino Minako a.k.a. Sailor Venus, the Soldier of Love. Minako thought as everyone arrived in a dark and abandoned alleyway.

"So, why are we here in this dark alley for?" inquired Monica.

"Monica's right, folks." Replied Chandler.

"Although time has stopped, I have a feeling that someone's out to get one of us, probably Setsuna." Said Rei.

"Why you, Setsuna?" inquired Joey.

"I have no idea, whatsoever." Replied Setsuna.

Phoebe began to scream when she saw the corpse of a deceased mixed-breed tabby. "DEAD CAT! AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Both Ross and Chandler began to remove the dead cat from Phoebe's sight and placed it into an empty trash can. "Take it easy, Pheebs." Said Joey, "Ross and Chandler removed the dead feline and it's in a safe place now."

"Thank God." Muttered Phoebe as the Inners and Outers began to remove their henshin sticks. "What are you doing?" she inquired.

"It's time that all six of you get to know our true selves." Said Usagi and she used her brooch and yelled, "Moon Eternal, Make Up!"

"Tuxedo Power, Make Up!" yelled Mamoru.

"Mercury Crystal Power, Make Up!" yelled Ami.

"Mars Crystal Power, Make Up!" yelled Rei.

"Jupiter Crystal Power, Make Up!" yelled Makoto.

"Venus Crystal Power, Make Up!" yelled Minako.

"Uranus Crystal Planet Power, Make Up!" yelled Haruka.

"Neptune Crystal Planet Power, Make Up!" yelled Michiru.

"Saturn Crystal Planet Power, Make Up!" yelled Hotaru.

"Pluto Crystal Planet Power, Make Up!" yelled Setsuna.

All of the Inners and Outers transformed into the Sailor Soldiers at once to the amazement of the sextent.

"Oh my God, you're the Sailor Soldiers!" said Rachel.

Author's Note: This is the end of Chapter 3. The 4th chapter's going to be worked on and with my new job, it'll be awhile before the next installment's uploaded. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!