Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Galaxy's Moon ❯ Episode 201: Old friends and New Enemies ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ch.1 Episode 201: Old friends and New Enemies

Part 1

"DETENTION, USAGI!" This was heard though out the entire school. The classroom where this yell came from. Inside the room there were at least 20 or more students doing there best to hold back their laughter, but not doing so well with the holding back. 3 of the girls in the room though weren’t even trying to hold back, they just laughed outright.
These girls were Mizuno, Ami, a girl who is quite and shy most of the time but a great friend. She was quietly laughing at her friend, Usagi, along with Kino, Mokoto. Mokoto was a fighter through and though, but had a protective side that only her friends know about. The only girl that was laughing her head off was Usagi’s other friend Aino, Minako. Minako was the loud and outgoing type, she wished her friends happiness and love in there lives, even if she does not have that in hers.
All and all they were all laughing at the girl named Tsukino, Usagi. Usagi was the kind but slightly not in the right sense, if you get what I mean. She had the ability to make friends with ease but anything else that one wanted out of Usagi, ya just wasn’t going to get. Usagi had a look all her own as well, she had ankle length blond hair, up into two odangos at each side of her head, and blue eyes that shone like stars.
“ENOUGH!,” the class stopped laughing at the sound of their teachers voice, “Good, now Usagi please take a seat so class can start. Now class we have some returning students who are in this class, now be quiet while they come in.” In walks 3 young men and 1 young woman. “Class I’m pretty sure that you remember the Kou bothers, or Three Lights, well this is their sister Kou, Kakyuu. Now I expect you all to behave, you 4 may take your seats.” with that class began.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Lunch, finally, I’m staved.” This was said by, you guessed it Usagi. “Usagi-chan life’s not just about food, you…” “ She’s right Odango, there are other things in this world.” “Seiya!!” Usagi yell in enjoyment. “Hey Minna.” “Yaten-kun!!!” “Iie, stay away Minako-chan, iie.” That was heard though out the school yard and you guessed it Minako had begun to chase Yaten around the school yard. “Sailor Moon, myself and the Starlights would like to offer our servers to you while on the planet Earth.” said Princess Kakyuu. “That be great, but it would be wise not to speak of the senshi at school, and I welcome you back to Earth.” replied Usagi in a calm tone.
After Usagi reply the inners and Starlights stared at Usagi in disbelief. “What?” said Usagi noticing the stares. “Usagi you just spoke…” stated Mokoto. Then Ami finished, “Like a politician.” “I did? Oh, well, HAHAHA!” “She’s fine. Yaten-kun!!! Get back here.” And lunch went on as well as the day.
Part 2
Space the finial frontier, a place that holds many secrets that many will never know. But one does know these secrets, this figure was in the glow of a star, it was feminine in shape. If one were to take a closer look the would have realized that it was a female, but not any kind of female, she was a senshi, a protector of the universe. She had long blowing hair that was gold going down to her mid-back and the rest was blood red that reached her ankles. Her eyes were blood red as well and shone with such a light that one would think that they were real stars. Her senshi uniform looked like any other one in the uniform, but what was different about it was it was made of metal, gold metal.
The figure was know through out the universe, she was the famous senshi of hope, Sailor Galaxia. Galaxia was going though the universe fixing everything she had destroyed while Chaos was in her. She had brought many back from their starseeds as well as helped them remake their planets, so they may live in peace yet again. Time had seemed to stop for her as she worked but in the back of her mind she knew that a year has passed on Earth, but she thought nothing of it until, this day.
What was that? It felt like an old evil, but it was not headed this way it just passed by. Where is it heading?” questioned Galaxia, confused at this sudden appearance. “Chibi?” was heard near by as a light rose color come from Galaxia’s side. “Oh, Chibi-Chibi-chan, what is it?” was said in surprise by Galaxia. “Chibi-Chibi.” was said and Chibi-Chibi pointed in the direction of Earth. “You want to go to Earth, but why? Unless…” she trailed off having a thought. “Lets go Chibi-Chibi-chan.” was all Galaxia said before Chibi-Chibi disappeared from sight allowing Galaxia to travel to Earth, with a purpose.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
In the solar system of the old moon kingdom, a dark light had passed through the orate cloud bring darkness and pain to the space it passed by. This light seem to keep moving until it reached the third planet from the sun and went into the planets atmosphere and disappeared from sight.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
A few hours after the dark light passed and disappeared, a new light came into the solar system, but this time it was golden and instead of darkness and pain, light and hope followed. Like the last light, this light went to the third planet from the sun but unlike the last light this on was there for all to see. Everyone on Earth just thought it was a shooting star and thought no more about it.
But this was not just any shooting star, it was Galaxia, making her landing on Earth. As she arrived she sensed the evil that she felt earlier that week. “Chibi-Chibi-chan was right, the evil I felt came here, but I can’t pinpoint were. Damn it! What is worse is that Serenity-hime is here, even though she doesn’t remember,” Galaxia sighs, “Oh, Chibi-Chibi-chan were are you?” “Chibi, Chibi-Chibi.” “Oh, there you are. Well now that were hear what should we do we can’t leave with this evil here. But if we stay I may lose my life or sanity. Stupid inners.” the last words being mumbled by Galaxia. “Chibi-Chibi!” giggled the little girl before detransforming into her normal civilian clothes. “Oh well, I guess we’ll stay until this evil is gone. At least the outers remember me, unlike the others.” was all Galaxia had to say before following Chibi-Chibi’s example and changing into civilian clothing.
Galaxia’s cloths changed from armor made of gold into clothing made of silk or cotton. All of her outfit were in the colors of gold, blood red and white. Her shirt was blood red and only had one sleeve on the left arm, on the front of the shirt was a few golden stars and some white stars. She had a pair of cotton jeans on in the color gold with 1 red star on her back right pocket and white stars or the trim at the bottom. Her shoes become sandals that were red and had only 1 gold star for fashion. Last Galaxia had a choker on her neck in red silk and a pendent of a white moon holding a gold star and in her ears were ear rings that had many little gold stars dangling from them. Her hair was put into a braid to finish her look.
Well what do you think Chibi-Chibi-chan?” asked Galaxia. “Chibi!” was her reply to Galaxia’s question. Galaxia smiled at her and then had a thought. “Now what are we going to do, we need a place to live and I also need an identity for this planet. Then again I could use my real name form that time,” she told herself, “Well Chibi-Chibi-chan how about I go by Galaxy, Alexia? Well?” “Chibi-Chibi.” said Chibi-Chibi agreeing. “Well lets get going, we need to find a place to live while on this planet.” and with that they went off.
Part 3
Darkness is all one sees until one looked closer into it. It was a lair underground or maybe above or maybe not even there. All one saw was a room filled with people and creatures, who seemed to be bowing to a throne with a cross star on it, someone was on it but no one could see their face. Then a voice was heard from the throne, “Garnet, show yourself.” “Hai, my queen, you called.” was said by a female voice before a face was shown. The female was of the same coloring as her namesake, garnet eyes and hair, her nail and cloths the same as well. She was bowing before the throne, awaiting orders from her queen.
Garnet, I want, no need the ultimate soul, the soul of gold. I want it found but before that we need power from the other souls, remember what I tell you now. Each soul has a color and brightness, I want the brightest ones you can find. Each color has a way of telling about each individual; blue- this one is for the shy and lonely but when need they will always be there. Red- fiery but kind and willing to kill if needed to. Green- for the ones who will protect anyone who needs it at anytime even if they might die. Orange- for those who are ready to try anything and helpful. Last are the ones that can give us more power then ever. Silver- for light in the dark and caring. And gold- for power, only one has this soul.” The queen stopped then, “Garnet, there is one more type of soul, a black soul, never bring me one of those, understand?” “Hai, my queen, I understand.” was replied by Garnet. “Now the colors may very from the original color but stay in the same category. So go get some souls.” “Hai, my queen.” was the last thing to be said in the throne room.
The queen was right in choosing me to find the souls, I will not fail her. Now to find a pure soul, ah, you’ll do. MAHAHAHAHA.” laughed Garnet disappearing dropping a photo of Usagi teacher on the floor.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
The next day Alexia woke up to get ready for school, which she registered for, after finding her and Chibi-Chibi an apartment to live in and having furniture derived. She even signed Chibi-Chibi up for a daycare because she could not leave Chibi-Chibi by herself. She put on her uniform that she created for school. It was the standard sailor uniform but in blood red white and gold. Her shirt was short sleeved and white but the had a blood red bow and vest thing with a gold star in the middle of her bow. And her skirt was gold with blood red trim and gold dangling stars from it. She was wearing white shoes that were required by the school. On her neck she still wore her choker and her ear rings were the same, as well as her hair being in a braid.
She then went to get Chibi-Chibi ready for her daycare center to drop her off before school. Little did Alexia know that she registered into the school that the inner, starlights and Usagi go to.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Usagi woke early that day for some reason she did not know but she just had a feeling that something big was going to happen, good or bad she did not know. As she pondered what could happen that day, she was getting ready. Downstairs there was not much noise but she knew her mother was in there cooking, so she headed down to help her mom. “Mama, need any help?” was asked while she walked into the kitchen, making her mother, Ikuko jump. “Usa-chan, what are you doing up so early? Usually, you’ll sleep until the last minute.” stated Ikuko to her daughter. “Ah, I know mama, but I just had a feeling today and I could not sleep any longer. So, do you need any help?” again Usagi asked. “Sure thing Usa-chan, can you set the table for me and pour a glass of milk for everyone?” replied her mother. “Sure thing mama.” was said before Usagi started to set the table.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
After breakfast a honk was heard outside, as Usagi was headed toward the door. Out in the driveway were three of the four outer senshi, Tenoh, Haruka, Kaiou, Michiru and Tomoe, Hotaru. “Oi, Neko-chan, want a ride to school.” asked Haruka. “Why don’t you go with them Usa-chan, you’ll have fun.” said her mother. “Sure Haruka-san, bye mama.” Usagi said as she go into the car sitting with Hotaru.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
“Somethi ng is going on, because otherwise you three would not be here.” stated Usagi. “Hai, Hime-chan, you’re right. Something has entered the solar system, and we do not know what it is, or if it is good or evil.”explained Michiru. “Usagi-chan we want you to watch out for anything that may not look normal. We just want you to be safe, Usagi-chan.” said Hotaru with more of an adult tone then one her age should. “Hai, Neko-chan, please tell us if something unusual comes up.” Haruka as they pulled up to Usagi’s school. “Ok, minna, I’ll call you as soon as something comes up and hai, I’ll be careful, minna. Thanks for the ride Haruka-san.” Usagi said as she was getting out of the car that now held the three outers. “Ja Neko-chan/Hime-chan/Usagi-chan.” was said before the car left.
Usagi made her way up to her classroom to see that everyone was staring at her in shock as she entered the room. Even the teacher was in shock, this was something to put into the year book, as someone pointed out. Usagi just told them all to mind their own business, and took her seat by her friends. “Ok, you can stop staring now, it really is not that big of a deal.” was all Usagi said annoyed. “Usagi-chan, is it really you?” asked Mokoto. “Wow, miraculous do happen.” said a shocked Taiki. “Hai.” was Ami’s response to Taiki’s words. “Is it that hard to see me being early for once.” Usagi said angry. “Hai.” was all three’s answer. “Well, I guess it is a little unlike me.” Usagi happily, no longer angry. “Is Seiya and Yaten going to be late.”asked Ami trying to calm everyone down. “Most likely.” was all Taiki said in answer. Then Mokoto added, “and we all know that Minako will be late.” “Hai”was sighed from each of them.

Soon after the fours talk class started, and no sign of the 2 Lights and 1 inner senshi. “Class today we have a new student, well come in.” said the teacher who was talking to the class. “Hello, my name is Galaxy, Alexia, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” “Thank you Galaxy-san, please take...” the teacher trailed off as three of her students crashed into the classroom. “KOU-SAN, KOU-SAN, ANIO-SAN, DETENTION!” yelled the teacher as they took their seats. “As I was saying Galaxy-san, you may take your seat now.” “Thank you, Mam.”
Classes went by quickly that day up until lunch, were everyone wanted to meet the new student. “Galaxy-san seems to be popular with everyone.” said Ami. “Hai, Galaxy-san does seem to be, but it’s great not being chased by fans for once.” pointed out Taiki. “Oh, ya” was Seyia and Yaten reply.
They then heard a scream that all the senshi knew, it was their teacher. “Minna!” Usagi said determined. “Hai” they all nodded. Then “Moon Eternal!” “Mercury Crystal Power!” “Jupiter Crystal Power!” “Venus Crystal Power!” “Fighter Star Power!” “Maker Star Power!” “Healer Star Power!” “Kinmoku Star Power!” “MAKE UP!”
“Oh, look at it, it’s beautiful. And it has a great shine, my queen will be so happy.” says Garnet excited. “Stop right there, I the pretty sailor suited senshi, Sailor Moon, will stop you in the name of the moon.” “And don’t forget us, Sailor Mercury.” “Sailor Jupiter” “Sailor Venus” “We are the three shooting stars. Sailor Star Fighter.” “Sailor Star Maker” “Sailor Star Healer” “Senshi of the fragments olive. Sailor Kinmoku.” “HN, I have no time for you. Teacher R, get rid of them.” said Garnet disappearing. “Ruler!” was heard by a monster that looked like a teacher. “I got this. Venus, Love and Beauty Shock!” the attack hit but nothing happened. “What!” “Let me try. Star Sensitive Inferno!” nothing but a scratch. Then “Galatica Inflation!” a hit and the monster was destroyed.
“Who?” was asked by Sailor Mercury. And out of the shadows came Sailor Galaxia.