Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Galaxy's Moon ❯ Episode 202: The Golden Senshi and Watch Out Rock Star ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: I No Own

Ch. 2 Episode 202: The Golden Senshi and Watch Out Rock Star
Last Time-
“Who?” was asked by Sailor Mercury. And out of the shadows came Sailor Galaxia.
Part 1
“Galaxia.” was muttered in shock by Sailor Star Maker, which everyone heard because of the silence that had fallen over each senshi.
“Yes, Sailor Galaxia, that is who I am.” said an amused Galaxia.
“Why are you hear, leave Earth now, if you know what is good for you.” threaten a mad Sailor Senshi of Mars.
“Stop Mars,” was whispered Sailor Moon, “be thankful she came, for I believe that not even I could have stopped that Youma this time. She saved us all.” She turned to Galaxia and began to bow.
“No, Sailor Moon, don’t bow to me, you have saved me from a worse fate this is the least I could for that.” said Galaxia quickly to stop Sailor Moon from bowing to her.
“Okay.” said Moon slowly. “But still I would like to thank you for what you have done for all of us.”
“That I can accept Sailor Moon.” she turned around and started to walk away.
“Matte, where are you going?” asked Moon.
“ Don’t worry, I’ll be near by if you all need me.” said Galaxia in a teasing voice. “Bye.” was the last thing heard in the wind.
“Matte, did she just insult us?” yelled Star Fighter getting the ‘if you all need me part’ of what Galaxia said.
The others came out of their stupor and realized what Fighter said then started to laugh, at Fighters remark.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
“I don’t get it, why help us after being our enemy for so long, what will she gain?” questioned Mokoto.
“I don’t know Moko-chan, we’ll just have to wait and see I guess, I mean...” trailed off the priestess for Grandpa’s apprentice come into the room.
“YUUICHIROU, DID I NOT SAY THAT YOU WERE NOT TO ENTER THIS ROOM!!!” yelled a pissed off Rei.
“I know you did Rei but Grandpa sent me with tea for your guest. I tried to tell him what you said, but he wouldn’t listen.” said Yuuichirou frightened by the priestess.
“ Fine, I know how Grandpa is but after tea is served, please leave.” sighed Rei.
“Okay, Rei-san.” was his reply. “Hey, girls and... guys! You’re the Three Lights, are you not. Wow, I always wanted to meet you three but never actually thought I would. Can I ask you all one question, please?” he babbled.
Seyia looked at his brothers and the they looked as if they did not care, so he said in reply. “Sure, ask away.”
“What’s it like to be stars, having your own fan club and everything?”was Yuuichirou’s question.
“Well, I can say for myself it is totally cool, all those girls and just having fun every now and then. But every now and then it’s horrible, I mean the consent cameras, the fans, etc., sometimes I want to quit.” said Seyia thinking about it carefully.
“Mostly the same as Seyia said, I just want peace and quite every now and then.” was said by Taiki.
“Mou, me too, I could do without all the fan girls.”was said by Yaten with a glare in Minako’s direction.
“What, you can’t possibly say that I act like some of those girls.” said Minako surprised.
“No, Mina-chan, your not as bad as them, your worse. Take it as a compliment.” said Ami offhandedly.
“Oi, that does not sound like a compliment to me Ami-chan.” said Minako getting mad.
“I got to agree with Ami-chan, Mina-chan, you have done something noone else has yet done.” agreed Mokoto.
Minako huffed at their comments, while the others laughed.
“Thank you for answering my question you three, this may help me with my dream to be a rock star. I’ll be going now.” said Yuuichirou leaving the room.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&
“Luna?” Usagi asked.
“Yes, Usagi-chan, what is it?”
“Luna, I have a feeling that Galaxia means us no harm, but where this feeling is coming from I don’t know. Things are happening so fast now, I mean, the Starlights are back with their princess, a new enemy has shown up, and now Galaxia is here. And Momo-chan won’t be back for a few more weeks. Am I doing the right thing trusting Galaxia?” said the very worried Usagi.
“Usagi-chan, do what you heart says to do, in the end you’ll do what’s right.” said Luna turning in for the night.
“I’ll do what’s right, in the end.” Usagi muttered, before lying down. “Night Luna”
“Night, Usagi-chan.”
&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&& (Usagi sleeping)
# “Hime-chan you must understand that I have work... “To do, I know, but even you need a break every now and then.” “Hime your mother will kill me.” “No she won’t, it is your job to follow me and be my bodyguard.” “Fine, but it’s all your fault if we get caught.” “DEAL!!!”#
# “Princess Serenity, please were going to be late for your own engagement party.” “ I don’t want to go, I won’t marry that prick of a man.” “ But Princess...” “ NO, no matter what you tell me I won’t go.” “Your mother...” “Will no be a problem.”#
# “Hime-chan”#
# “Princess”#
# “Serenity”#
“USAGI!”
“AHHHH! Usagi-chan hurry up your going to be late for school.”
“Late, Oh NO, I can’t be late,” worried Usagi running for her closet, “Bye Luna.” was heard by Luna, as Usagi ran for the door.
“She’ll never change from being the late girl she always was.” said Luna before going back to sleep.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&
“Minna, guess what!” yelled a exultant Usagi the next day, after meeting up at Rei’s temple.
“What, Odango Atama.” said Rei in one of her moods as Usagi would call them.
“Momo-chan is coming for a visit this weekend.” said the hyper bunny.
“That’s great Usagi-chan, you have missed him so much since he went back to America.” said the ever insightful Ami.
“Ya, I agree with Ami-chan, this is turning out to be a good week for you Usagi-chan.” said Mokoto.
“Usagi-chan enjoy yourself this weekend, don’t worry about anything when your with Mamoru-san. But right now we need to talk about the enemy.” said Rei.
Part 2
“The enemy has not attacked since my first day of school, this is not good. I can still feel the negative energy on this planet. Why do they not attack?” questioned a women in the shadows of a room. “If I only knew...” trailed off the women when the door opened a bit.
“Chibi-Chibi?”
“Oh, Chibi-Chibi-chan, it’s only you. What’s wrong?” asked the women which light has spotted in the shadows.
“Chibi, Chibi-Chibi.” was all the little girl said, as the women better known as Galaxia picked her up.
“How am I going to protect her little one. I couldn’t even protect myself, from Chaos, what of this enemy?”said the golden senshi tormented.
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&
“AAAAGGGGGG, HOW DID THEY BEAT MY YOUMA.” screamed a vexed Garnet.
A giggle is heard in the shadows of the room.
“Whoever is in here, GET OUT!” yelled Garnet.
“No can do, Garnet, the queen wants to see you immediately.” said the voice with a hunting tune.
Garnet had the decently to look frightened by that sentence before vanishing.
All that was left in the room were giggles that hunted it’s darkest spots.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&
“Garnet, I am displeased with the fact that I have not yet got a pure soul from you. So where is my pure soul?” asked the Queen calmly.
“Well, my queen, I had a pure soul but...” Garnet could not finish.
“But, what my dear Garnet?”
“But, there seems to be Sailor Senshi on this planet.” she finished nervously.
“WHAT! But that is impossible, the Sailor Senshi of this Solar System died over a 1,000 years ago.” explained the queen.
“I know your magistracy, I didn’t believe it myself at first, but there were 8 of them that attacked me. I tried to destroy them but the destroyed the youma.”
“Enough, go out yet again and find a pure soul, but if the Sailor Senshi arrive I want their names and how many. We may have trouble, but I doubt it.” ordered the queen.
“Hai, my queen, I understand.” replied Garnet.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&
“I need a target, a human who has a dream that has not changed for years, has good intentions toward all, someone so unlike me.” sneered Garnet.
Pictures appeared in front of Garnet and she spread them out, one caught her eye. A male with wild brown hair that covered his eyes, he was dressed as a priest’s apprentice. It was Yuuichirou.
“You’ll do.” was whispered to the picture.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&
“Rei. Rei. Guess what!” yelled Yuuichirou to the Miko.
“What is it Yuuichirou-san, that has you yelling like a fool?”asked Rei annoyed by now.
“Rei-san, I got an audition to try out my songs, I may just yet be a Rock Star. My dream may come true.” he said with hope in his eyes.
“That’s great Yuuichirou-san, but why are you telling me, why not Grandpa?”asked Rei.
“Well, I was hoping you and the girls would come and support me, Rei-san. After all you are a friend.” was his reply.
“Oh, I’d love to go, and I’m sure the girl would love to as well, I’ll ask them tonight. Now get it is your day off.” said Rei with a laugh and a push.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&
“Once I had all the time I needed but now, time seems to be running out for me. Hime be safe until I can come.” was said by a figure in a thick fog.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& amp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& amp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& amp;&&&&&&
“Galaxy-san, has become really popular with the boys in the school.” said the senshi of ice.
“I know what you mean, but she does not seem to what to have all of this attention. She looks out of place.” said Mokoto.
“Well, I’m going to invite her over here to eat lunch, anyone disagree. No, good.” said Usagi determined before getting up.
“Hello, My name is Tsukino, Usagi. I was wondering if you would like to come eat lunch with my friends and I?” asked Usagi with a smile.
“I would love to. By the way, I’m Galaxy, Alexia. Call me Alexia.” said Alexia with a calm feeling. ‘Why do I feel so calm near her no one but Sailor Moon and Hime has made me feel like this.’ then she heard the girl say.
“Then just call me Usagi or Usa.” said Usagi with her wonderful smile on her face. She pulled Alexia up and started to walk her over to her friends.
“Alexia-chan this is minna. Minna, Alexia-chan.” introduced Usagi to Alexia. Alexia couldn’t help but laugh at the introduction of Usagi’s friends.
The others just groaned at Usagi’s introduction.
“Hey, I’m Aino, Minako.”
“Hello, I am Mizuno, Ami. Pleased to meet you.” Alexia nodded to her.
“I’m Kino, Mokoto. Welcome.”
“Hi, I’m Kou, Seyia. That’s my brother Taiki, with the brown hair. And the one with silver hair is my brother Yaten.” introduced the three.
“And I’m their sister Kou, Kakyuu. Nice to meet you.”
“I’m pleased to meet you all.” said Alexia.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&
Alexia became fast friends with all the inner senshi, and was invited along with them for
Yuuichirou audition on Wednesday. She agreed to go.
Wednesday came up fast and the girls were ready to go after school.
Part 3
“Yuuichirou you’ll do fine, now is not a time to get cold feet, your not even married yet.”said Rei trying to help Yuuichirou not be so nervous.
“Yuuichirou-san,” said Usagi, “Is this your dream?”
“Ya, it is, but...”
“No. No, buts. Don’t be frightened if you are you’ll never live your dream. So show them, the Judges that you have a dream and every bit of your soul will fight for that dream. Now go.” said Usagi with her confident smile.
“Hai, thanks Usagi-san.” Yuuichirou san before turning to go into the room to sing.
“Minna lets go outside to wait.” with that Usagi left, the others followed.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& amp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& amp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& amp;&&&&&&&
“AH. So he is here, but were?” Garnet looked around and saw him coming out of a room.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&
“Usagi-chan, that was great what you said to Yuuichirou-san. He needed that.”started Ami.
“I know, that’s why I said it, but what to know the funny part. I have no idea were that came from.” informed Usagi to the other girls.
“Odango Atama, you mean to tell me you did not plan on saying that.” said an somewhat angered senshi of fire.
“That’s what I said.” was replayed.
“Odango!” grounded Rei, the others laughed.
Then a yell was heard.
“Ami stay with Alexia-chan we’ll take care of this.” whispered Usagi to Ami, Ami nodded. “I have to go to the restroom any one know the way?” asked Usagi.
“I need to go to was heard by a few others.”
“I know the way.” said Rei leading them to the restrooms.
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&
“Ami-san, I too need to go to the restroom, I know the way don’t worry, I’ll be back.” said Alexia hoping to get away.
“Okay, be careful.” said Ami hoping she could transform.
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&
“I have a pure soul that is bright enough for my queen to use. She’ll be pleased.”
“Stop right there, I’m Sailor Moon and in the name of the moon I’ll punish you.”
“Along with us, Sailor Mars”
“Sailor Venus”
“Sailor Jupiter”
“Sailor Mercury”
“HN, where are the others. Oh, well you’ll die anyway. Rock S, destroy them.” said Garnet going for Yuuichirou pure soul which was a dark orange.
“Not this time. Mars Flame Sniper! Nothing!” the senshi were in disbelief.
The youma was not going to let them hit again, it started to attack. Nothing could stop it. Then yet again a voice yelled.
“Galatica Inflation!” the youma was destroyed before Garnet got to Yuuichirou pure soul.
“Damn it, no way to get it now. You won this time Sailor Senshi, but not yet have I died.” yelled Garnet vanishing.
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&
“Watch out Sailor Moon, things are becoming harder for you all now.” the golden senshi said.
“Matte, Galaxia, why not stay with us, we’ll be safer then.”
“Goman, Sailor Moon, but I can not. I have someone to find on this Earth. Goodbye.” was the last thing Galaxia said.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&
“Yuuichirou-san you got a record deal that’s great.” said Minako.
“Thanks.” was his reply.
“So, feel better now Yuuichirou-san?” asked Usagi.
“Hai, thanks, Usagi-san. You help so much.”
“No problem, I just want a free CD, in the end, ‘kay.” she said.
“‘kay.” he said laughing.
Review Please