Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Origins ❯ And it Began So Long Ago ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Moon Origins

Disclaimer: I own all scouts within this story. I do not own Queen Serenity since she is an actual Sailor Moon character.

Note: This is the story that tells how the scouts came into existence and why. It starts with the six legendary scouts that have been long forgotten. It also ties up a few loose ends in some of my other stories.

Prologue: And it Began So Long Ago

A young woman, with long pale blonde hair that is bulled up into a ponytail and crystal blue eyes, stands by her balcony doors. She sighs as she pushes open the doors. Carefully she walks out and stretches her starch white angel wings. Another young woman is below in the garden. The other has long wavy golden blonde hair to her ankles and golden eyes.

"Good Morning Angela!" shouts the woman below in the gardens.

"Good Morning to you too, Zeldagladis." says Angela as she waves to her friend below.

Angela flies from the balcony, her long off white dress flowing around her as she lands softly. Zeldagladis lifts the bottom her light pink dress, as she walks so not to trip on it. The two hug and smile at each other.

Angela happened to be 18 and was of the White Wings race. All people of her race had white wings that resembled those that an angel would have. Angela liked to hide the fact that she was a princess since she never cared for the life of royalty. On the other hand, Zeldagladis was 16 and was of a very noble race called the Hyrulians. She too was a princess but unlike Angela, she loved they way her life was.

The two girls constantly visited each other. They lived on different planets but were still the best of friends. Angela lived on Crystania and Zeldagladis lived on Zenos.

A young woman with long flowing silver hair, tied up into ogondos, walks into few. She sees her friends and smiles. Angela and Zeldagladis notice her. The woman was only 20.

"Serenity!" shouts Angela as she runs over to Serenity and hugs her. "What are you doing here? I mean it's so far to be traveling from the Moon Kingdom all the way out here to Crystania."

"Yes I know. I wanted to tell you girls that I'm to be wed sometime in the near future and become Queen of the Moon Kingdom." says Serenity calmly.

"A Queen! That's wonderful!" exclaims Zeldagladis as she joins the other girls.

"So what?" asks a blue haired woman.

The girls turn to face the new arrival. The woman had golden eyes and long wavy light blue hair down to her ankles. Her dress was a dark shimmery black that flowed down around her ankles. She was from the planet called Zero and she was 19 years old.

"Coseta, you never were any fun," says Angela as she turns and gives the new girl a sour face. "Be cheerful for once."

"I'll be however I want to be," says Coseta as she joins them.

Two girls walk by giggling away at some joke. Angel recognizes them and calls them over. The shortest girl has very short black hair and black eyes. Her name was Azura and she was from the Nega Realm. Azura was of the Dark Moon family and was 14 years old, however she was only a maiden. The other one was the tallest and most elegant. She had long waist length shimmery blue hair and dark green eyes. Her name was Maria and she was a princess of the Star Kingdom on Crystalonia. Maria was of the royal Star bloodline and was 17 years old.

The girls walked on through the gardens talking and giggling the whole time. They chatted about their lives on their home planets and news from other galaxies.

This was a time of peace with little trouble. This was a time called the Golden Millennium, a time of peace through all galaxies. Little did they know that their peace would soon be over. A time of war would cause separation between the galaxies and bring about the beginning of a legend that would be forgot by all soon after the time known as the Silver Millennium. This is the story of the legend long forgotten by all Sailor Scouts. The Story of the Legendary Six, the first Sailor Scouts to fight against evil demons.